Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,656 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers (56284 Views)

[BREAKING] Nigeria Vs Ghana: CAF Doctor Killed At Abuja Stadium [PHOTO] / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana: WAFU Finals 1 - 4 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Lamasta(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
vankelvin:

Bring the eba on and you will end up eating in makoko lagoon grin cheesy
You better go and start preparing so that the lose will not be disgraceful grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Keskatroy2022: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Results like this is possible.Ghana (11) is always a mighty team.Forget about the upset in the afcon,it do happen to great teams,same happened to France in 2002 world Cup.I do remember Nigeria couldn't even qualify for Afcon 2012,they came n won it in 2013.Its normal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by rampantlover: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
thatigboman1:
u go cry tire after the match. Naija will whitewash your black moons of ghana

Mumugeria will moo like the cattles of Buhari grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Emperormartin(m): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Senegal
Nigeria
Mali
Morocco
Algeria

These seem to be the qualifying teams
Cameroon will beat Algeria
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by rampantlover: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
We Ghanaians are really happy with the draw grin grin grin grin Playing super chickens is like taking a candy from a baby. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by ORLs: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
This heading dey confusing somehow
Ghana must go!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
thatigboman1:
Argentina rape who? Argentina we have walloped plenty times, even won them with Maradona on the field. The lucky win they won us, us that rape? Even Messi say our keeper na witch. So, which rape.
Remember Louis Suarez in SA 2010? That's definition of rape. Suarez raped Ghana in 2010 in South Africa.

Mr Igboman when did u beat Argentina at senior level in a competitive game are u by any chance hallucinating.grin
What is lucky win again grin
Argentina has been raping u and we won’t stand to allow u be raped again sorry grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
Yes, Ghana was Mrs Comoros in AFCON … 100% fact!
Your response to that, was that Ghana will beat Nigeria any day and any time … well the time has come Mr Ghana boy … are you ready to stand by your brag? You seem to be shivering small? grin
See your brag below … why are you running away ?

Of course now didn’t u check the records you are our wife’s grin grin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Keskatroy2022: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Newton85:
And that's why they're superior Nigeria in football. Both Senegal and Cameroon have also been to the World Cup quarter finals so that's no big deal. How many times have the Ghanaians qualified for the World Cup compared to Nigeria? Have they won the Olympics before? And sorry, there's nothing "superior" about a team that last won the Nations Cup 40 years ago when goalkeepers still caught backpass with their hands. And does it mean Uruguay is "superior" to both Spain and England in football because they've won 2 World Cup throphies?

Ghana has won 4 afcon,Nigeria has 3.Ghana has won under 17 same as Nigeria. Ghana is the only country to have won under 20 World Cup in Africa.Forget Olympics games,is not fifa organised competition. Fifa competitions(under 17,20 and World Cup at senior levels).Ghana has been to quarter finals of World Cup,Nigeria is still dreaming about it.Head to head,is 25x for Ghana, 12x for Nigeria. Stop bragging, Ghana is miles ahead of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by rampantlover: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nemere2020:
Seeds were determined by the current FIFA Rankings:
With Senegal leading the African Zone (20th in the World), Morocco (28th), Algeria (29th) and Nigeria (36th).

Others are Egypt (45th), Cameroon (50th), Ghana (52nd), Mali (53rd) and Congo DR (64th).

Emmanuel Adebayor & El-Hadji Diouf were the Special Guests who conducted the draws.

The 2022 FIFA World Cup playoff draw for Africa:-

Egypt v Senegal
Cameroon v Algeria
Ghana v Nigeria
Congo DR v Morocco
Mali v Tunisia

FACTS DON'T LIE...SUPER CHICKENS WILL FALL AGAIN

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by leathalbeast: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
Stop beating ur dry chest, we will trash u black and blue, if an unknown comoros island can trash ur weak stars players, then Nigerian super eagles will do worse to your team
Egypt 2006, 1st group match nigeria 1-0 ghana. That was the last time u defeated ghana. 16 years o... Forget the form your team is having o, it wont matter against ghana. Like i said we will add u to the worthless south african team.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
rampantlover:

FACTS DON'T LIE grin grin grin grin

Atellu..gringringrin

I’ve always said that playing Comoros Seychelles all those small small unknown teams is always difficult for Ghana but if it is Nigeria hahahaha we know what to expectgrin
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by leathalbeast: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:

Bro am shocked at their optimism and plain buffoonery so they actually think ghana is going to field that same team at afcon against them grin grin
they are very funny, they have forgotten that when it comes to ghana v nigeria, form doesnt count.. Even if we put stonebwoy or shatta on the pitch, they will still play with the same passion.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by toinbeatz(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nemere2020:
Seeds were determined by the current FIFA Rankings:
With Senegal leading the African Zone (20th in the World), Morocco (28th), Algeria (29th) and Nigeria (36th).

Others are Egypt (45th), Cameroon (50th), Ghana (52nd), Mali (53rd) and Congo DR (64th).

Emmanuel Adebayor & El-Hadji Diouf were the Special Guests who conducted the draws.

The 2022 FIFA World Cup playoff draw for Africa:-

Egypt v Senegal
Cameroon v Algeria
Ghana v Nigeria
Congo DR v Morocco
Mali v Tunisia

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by pargelenis(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:
Of course now didn’t u check the records you are our wife’s grin grin
For now, we will talk to Ghana’s husband, Mr: Comoros … then in March, we shall visit Mr. Comoros’s beach … Ghana Wack Starz grin
See you bro … I’ll talk to you about this game on March 29th … I’ve got to get back to AFCON now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Keskatroy2022: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bring ur fine boy in the team,let's compare with this Ghana midfielder Daniel kofi Kyere.Ghana got everything pass Nigeria.Nigeria were playing bad under Rohr,u changed coach and is doing the trick for u.When Ghana decides to play,no team on the African continent can stand them.i see Ghana winning. It will be tough game though.

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Angelfrost(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
garfield1:

Ghana is superior to Nigeria in terms of football

Superior?!! Since when?!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by leathalbeast: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
oluwaahmed:

Shatap wale there! Wack stars of Ghana got only one point in a group that had comoros(I dint even know they were a country) and couldn't even make the best loser category. You think it's by looking ugly and fighting on the pitch that you would win matches? You know our fans nau, if we can beat up super eagles for losing a world cup qualifier how much more a foreign team trying to fight us in our own stadium. You will both lose home and away.
Plsss don't sack ur coach cheesy
didnt u recently lose to CAR at home ? You guys were even praying for full time against cape verde, is thishow u will defeat ghana?
If u like take the second leg in nigeria to borno. We will still defeat ur silly asss.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
pargelenis:
For now, we will talk to Ghana’s husband, Mr: Comoros … then in March, we shall visit Mr. Comoros’s beach … Ghana Wack Starz grin
See you bro … I’ll talk to you about this game on March 29th … I’ve got to get back to AFCON now.

Hahahaha continue in ur delusion grandeur if it
Makes u sleep at night and ignore the statistics… we even showed u how to play proper Brazilian soccer Goan ask ur mathematical odegbami …again all these are easily verifiable and are facts not bragging.

Adios grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by leathalbeast: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
vankelvin:

It's not 16 years

Infact Ghana played nigeria in AFCON 2008 and 2010..
why are u confusing yourself with my statement ? I said the last time ghana lost to nigeria was 2006. What are u not understanding about my statement
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Superior?!! Since when?!!

Relax these are facts easily verifiable…

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Angelfrost(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Swanzi:

Relax these are facts easily verifiable…

Okay... Thank you for the history lesson.

Make we come see who go reach Qatar!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nigeria Vs Ghana …… I see Social Media War

I see Shatta Wale been dragged again grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by yusluvad(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
We're edging over Ghana on this one. It won't be easy, but we'll surely win them...
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Swanzi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay... Thank you for the history lesson.

Make we come see who go reach Qatar!!! grin

Ok
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by leathalbeast: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
LagosStinks2:
Go Super Eagles.You dont rob South Africa and go to the world cup.Ghana must suffer for the next 20 years.
because south africa is God of football right ? Nonsense, pls endeavour to qualify your worthless team for next year's afcon in ivory coast and stop whining like a baby. I pray we meet u guys again in 2026 world cup qualifier so that we will see who will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
I hereby Welcome Shatta Wale to preside the start clash in Accra.....Over to you Chalé.
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by phemmyfour: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
WibusJaga:
cool

Don't be deceived by Ghana's performance in this AFCON. It's gonna be tough & SE will have to work extra hard to qualify.
So Ghana deliberately lost 3 games to deceive us? Next time, just say that the eagles should not underrate Ghana

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Duru009(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Like for Ghana

Share for Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by Duru009(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ghana we rather die than to loose to Super Eagle.....
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by arantess: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omo Ghanians must be sick at the sight of us now

The banter will be epic proportions
Re: Nigeria vs Ghana: CAF World Cup Qualifiers by principalgee: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
As a Liverpool fan, I am not too happy with this , so I will only see either mane or Salah in Qatar 2022. Abeg make Diof reshuffle jare.
Anyway sha, I still rep team Nigeria ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Argentina's Central Bank Is Considering A Lionel Messi Bank Note / Alex Iwobi: Why I 'Humiliated' Hamari Traore For Having 'Bad Breath' / Kepa Is Resigned To NEVER Playing For Chelsea Again Ahead Of FA Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.