Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? (14703 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by twosquare(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Laegbe05: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
I don't see why not.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by RealMarv(f): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes 100%
I'm not perfect but I won't treat you the way I wouldn't like to be treated.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Charlieluvboy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
No
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by elantraceey(f): 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
We'll be perfect and mostly peaceful.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Omoluabi16(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Absolutely yes.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by iCauseTrouble: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
No
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Annabelposh(f): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes I want someone just like me
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
All I want is someone like me
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Mummyfour(f): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
I will marry anyone with my character any day any time.

I possess a beautiful heart of love, giving, forgiveness and above all I don't think or plan evil against anyone.

I am patient, humble, tolerant and above all, I thank God for my personality that has opened doors for me

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Lordave: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by NohurryInLife: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na our SE mates dey play interesting football 4 here
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by havenz(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Let me think about it...
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool. Na CORRECT topic b dis naa...

Na waiting I need b dat naa...

BANI wey de BLA WEED and way Sabi handle KALA very WELL...

So dat she FIT de ROLL WEED 4 me... ROLLING of WEED de tire me SOMETIMES and I SMOKE up to 24 sticks of WEED per DAY..

so na me need am pass...

if I de BLAST useless MANCHIS left leg wit my old KALA, she go de LOAD BULLET 4 my new KALA...

AMABOBI e go Make SENSE naaa..

WTF MAN

You're gradually becoming as useless as righteousness2. My brain now automatically skip your post. Please change your dealer.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by htdot: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes.... i m looking for a woman with my kind of character.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes , yes yes ,
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by ImoleNaija: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
I really pray I do. I like being considerate - do unto another what you want him/her do to you.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Of course. But finding someone like me is like finding a needle in a haystack. God created me that special.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Moutine(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Sirseedorf(m): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes I can, am not doing bad in my character the only problem is that I don't have money, but. I have a good character that make me to think God for I am and whom I've been despite my financial instability.

Yes I can marry kind of character in a lady.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Klass99(f): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by famiebee(f): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
I can’t and I would prefer someone wiser and more understanding than me

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Bifas1: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
I will gladly marry her.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by President2001(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
God no dey do bad thing, fingers can never equal

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Starlight252: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
If i marry a partner with the same character as mine, we will live happily till death...

But where can you find a good partner these days?

If you have a good partner, make sure you reciprocate his/her commitment.

Whoever finds a good partner findeth a priceless treasure.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by introvertednerd: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
The good sides yes, you see bad sides of me NEVER. I need someone that is calm and quiet. Because I be craze person, so I need someone to calm me down. I need a ying to my yang
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by ImoleNaija: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mummyfour:
I will marry anyone with my character any day any time.

I possess a beautiful heart of love, giving, forgiveness and above all I don't think or plan evil against anyone.

I am patient, humble, tolerant and above all, I thank God for my personality that has opened doors for me

Does it really do? I'm afraid it's just a luck. If it does, I should be living better.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmmm yes Completely bt I also like variations not my exact.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Chiden(f): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
No I can't! People will step on our toes, beat us join and we'd still take wine to them to tender apology...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Polynek(m): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na wetin I de fine grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by pargelenis(m): 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Opposites do attract, so that’s a viable option.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by ImoleNaija: 7:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chiden:
No I can't! People will step on our toes, beat us join and we'd still take wine to them to tender apology...

In short, you like 'em rugged. angry

This reminds me of my ex who would always thank me for coming into her life. She became so easygoing while we were together. She had to do away with some xters.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.