Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? (14702 Views)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by 00FFT00(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Big Yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Walexy96: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sucre6:
Yes I can be an introvert and an extreme extrovert depending on the day and occasion grin.
I don't smoke.
but drinks wines, gin, scotch or spirit occasionally.√
not beer.

I get 55% werey and 45% calmness depending on the day and occasion cheesy.

I am a one woman's man.

Am reserved and focused, am a goal getter and I never give up untill i hit mile stone. and I can be a lone wolf or a team player, I do good in both.

So yes i can totally marry someone that has got as much as 50% of my attributes no cap cool

Complete robot?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by allahIsAnIDOL: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Elianawalker:
I don't even know... my boyfriend says I am stubborn like native goat embarassed

I love girls like you cos if you're not stubborn like this, I'll potopoto you. Stand your ground and see my heart melt for you cos anyhow you come, I'm always ready.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by madridsta007(m): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ademola47:
One of the things people use to decide whom to marry is character.

Nairalanders, can you marry someone with your kind of character?

Both the good and the bad side....

Yes, I can.
That would be marrying a very reasonable and logically-driven lady. Such kind of ladies are almost non-existent grin undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Abikeade11(f): 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
TossTos:
Yes

I really want

I am 50% Phlegmatic
I am 30% Melancholic
I am 10% Sanguine
I am 10% Choleric

My love language as follows

1>Word of Affirmative
2>Quality Time
3>Physical Touch
4>Act Of Service
5>Recieving Gift

My true self...
I go dey happy to have someone like my self
you mean you have all the love languages as your love language?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by HEBEI: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Shalommy(f): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
famiebee:
I can’t and I would prefer someone wiser and more understanding than me
Chaii.. See dumbass! cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Ijoba85: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
I dey scatter everywhere , I no dey calm down
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Mummyfour(f): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Does it really do? I'm afraid it's just a luck. If it does, I should be living better.
it does
I pray a lot too and do a lot of Thanksgiving to God for everything He does for me.

I have an open heart and show love a lot in return for how God has loved me and shown me mercy.

I may not be a millionaire, but God and men favor me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by obinna58(m): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
What more can I ask for.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
No. cry

I'm a pack of trouble. kiss
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by ImoleNaija: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mummyfour:
it does
I pray a lot too and do a lot of Thanksgiving to God for everything He does for me.

I have an open heart and show love a lot in return for how God has loved me and shown me mercy.

I may not be a millionaire, but God and men favor me.

In all, I still thank God.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Joseph08(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes because we're going to live in peace.

You understand me and I understand you too.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Kharol1234: 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
No oo introvert vs introvert, e no work na
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Boogyman557: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

You're gradually becoming as useless as righteousness2. My brain now automatically skip your post. Please change your dealer.
Holly Gram cool

OGA u Skip my Post or u no Skip my Post..

E no go bring WEED COME my TABLE..

I just sey Make I SHARE my OWN MATTERS on top d matterz wey de on GROUND...

I no Ask u 4 RUBBERZ or MONEY...

I no Ask u to HELP me ROLL WEED..

Na MAMA CHINELO WEED I de HIGH and it's da BEST WEED so FAR...

Abeg I just from ASHAWOO house de COME back now...

No COME spoil my MOOD bcus d BANI wey I NACK real sweet...

wat I like about her is Dat..

her BOBS is a STANDING BOBZ...

she allowed me SUUCK it WELL...

MY G..

D BANI is not even up to 20yrs..

Y I like dat ASHAWOO house b say..

Na fine fine small small BANIS Dem full der...

PLANNING on going back 2morrow Shar..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Kharol1234: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Elianawalker:
I don't even know... my boyfriend says I am stubborn like native goat embarassed
maybe you look like native goat you come stubborn
like themgrin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by RichieGrassi(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
Yes or course
Though not the habit I got some lil bad habits
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by famiebee(f): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. See dumbass! cheesy
You will be fine dear
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

You're gradually becoming as useless as righteousness2. My brain now automatically skip your post. Please change your dealer.

One man's choice bro, I actually love the dude because he makes me laugh and nairaland na for cruise remember grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Mummyfour(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
ImoleNaija:

In all, I still thank God.
just continue doing good, and mark my words, you will tell me the good news later.

Most importantly be humble and learn to forgive.
But always thank God over and over again.
It's a secret.

I thank God more than 20 times in a day.
Not necessarily praying, but I just find myself saying thank you to God for everything all the time.
It works

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by nakaman: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
i wil marry like 4 of them, but what do i do when am the only person like me.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

OGA u Skip my Post or u no Skip my Post..

E no go bring WEED COME my TABLE..

I just sey Make I SHARE my OWN MATTERS on top d matterz wey de on GROUND...

I no Ask u 4 RUBBERZ or MONEY...

I no Ask u to HELP me ROLL WEED..

Na MAMA CHINELO WEED I de HIGH and it's da BEST WEED so FAR...

Abeg I just from ASHAWOO house de COME back now...

No COME spoil my MOOD bcus d BANI wey I NACK real sweet...

wat I like about her is Dat..

her BOBS is a STANDING BOBZ...

she allowed me SUUCK it WELL...

MY G..

D BANI is not even up to 20yrs..

Y I like dat ASHAWOO house b say..

Na fine fine small small BANIS Dem full der...

PLANNING on going back 2morrow Shar..

WTF MAN

Long epistle. Change your dealer
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by alloy123: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
habit....YES and character .....YES
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by ImoleNaija: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mummyfour:
just continue doing good, and mark my words, you will tell me the good news later.

Most importantly be humble and learn to forgive.
But always thank God over and over again.
It's a secret.

I thank God more than 20 times in a day.
Not necessarily praying, but I just find myself saying thank you to God for everything all the time.
It works

Alright, thanks.

I thank God grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by l0uie(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Normal. But, there would always be war; a non violent war.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
‘Tf damn rightt undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Boogyman557: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

Holly Gram cool

which dealer AGAIN NAA..

Na my WEED b ur own matterz...

ABI u get better dealer...

MY G... I no go MIND ooo

if ur LOCATION no FAR Shar...

WTF MAN
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by Boogyman557: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
HenryDion:

Holly Gram cool

which dealer AGAIN NAA..

Na my WEED b ur own matterz...

ABI u get better dealer...

MY G... I no go MIND ooo

if ur LOCATION no FAR Shar...

WTF MAN
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by brainycaleb(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
@OP, ya simpuly looking for trobule!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Your Kind Of Character? by ukaface(f): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
YES!
I be 100% pure vibe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? / How To Manage Domestic Violence In A Relationship / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.