Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

"I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim (48279 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Man Who Shot 11-year-boy Dead While Testing His Gun (Pics) / Angela Okorie: How Hired Assassins Shot Me (Graphic Video) / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim by sleek82(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Did you hear the story of the Apo six killings?
Where a police officer killed 6 young men in cold blood because he felt disrespected.
There is no law that said you should respect policemen like they are your fathers. In the US, the police will give you clear instructions - wind down your glass, get out of the vehicle, etc.
Don't encourage animalistic behaviour please.
does that make it right? Are you now using the barbaric US police standard as a world standard for police? Please think!
Re: "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim by ThinkSmarter: 6:55am On Jan 24, 2022
U can wind down in a police checkpoint to community with the police bc it is cold outside while the animal protecting u is feeling warm outside ba?
When he complained about ur disobedience to him to his colleague, his colleague said u did wrong and all u can do is to start charging towards the police in ur bid to beat him up, intimidate, harras or disarm him.
He got threatened in his duty line and he fired shots in the air to scare u away.
But u defied the warning cuz ur moral was high.
U re lucky, the cop is a bit disciplined and professional by shouting u there will be no severe damage.
Most truck drivers are notorious of disrespecting police, especial in checkpoints.
But they are paying money daily to soldiers at checkpoints( the soldiers use civilian boys in the money collection to avoid being caught by authority)
Yet, these truck drivers don't dare complain.
Note:i ain't a cop, just a concerned citizen.
Re: "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim by Kosoco(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
DarkJeddi:
So shooting him was better?

A Policeman who goes about shooting at civilians..

For not winding down their vehicle glasses..

Should be applauded?
no sir
Re: "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim by BafanaBafana: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
sleek82:
does that make it right? Are you now using the barbaric US police standard as a world standard for police? Please think!
Lol.. you are quoting the wrong person please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son / Policeman Caught On Camera Taking Bribe In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.