Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Such wonderful day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Such wonderful day (2208 Views)

Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N / My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

Of course she can't defend herself, you think any gun is gonna fall for that scam Madam you must be drunk this morning grin cheesy

if you need airtime just come out clearly...
stop hiding in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

this shows that ur NIGERIA gender have nothing to offer apart from sex[YOU ARE FINALLY ADMITTING THE TRUTH ]and money, then scamming the world.... SHOW CASING THEIR USELESS LIFESTYLES ON MEDIA..

And what is your gender known for Absolutely nothing aside being a intimacy gadget moreover is you female that show more of your lifestyle on social Media, going naked up and down as prostitutes una be
Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

if you need airtime just come out clearly...
stop hiding in the bush.

Airtime from a broke she male who's confused about his gender... God forbid evil.

Drop your number make I shock you with airtime cool
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

Airtime from a broke she male who's confused about his gender... God forbid evil.

Drop your number make I shock you with airtime cool

nah me first ask you drop ur number...

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmback:
@rosaline, is it that you ain't beautiful such that you have no simp around you to sub you urgent 2k, as ur fellow ashawo them would do?? Whatever reason it is, you still begged. Typical poor nigerian girls
The poverty stricken Nigerian men such as yourself?

If you're searching for who to slut-shame... Start from your dirty hoe of a mother who conceived you with one egg and one sachet Indomie...

2 Likes

Re: Such wonderful day by debbydams(f): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmback:
run along Dirty hoe
I'm not surprised, you have a mother and a sister and this is faceless forum where kids hide under their keyboard to disrespect their parents

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

nah first ask you drop ur number...

How much airtime can this one afford bikonu ooooo LMAO, you must be mad to ask odogwu like me to drop my number for a lowlife broke ass like you to gift me chewing gum airtime... Madam in your life, don't you ever try it again
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

And what is your gender known for Absolutely nothing aside being a intimacy gadget moreover

that is what you guy's like..
look everyday on NL a topic must be create by male crying over sex.. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT.

is you female that show more of your lifestyle on social Media, going naked up and down as prostitutes una be

STILL BETTER WE DON'T GO AROUND USING DESTINY RAPING,AND CUTTING PEOPLE or BURYING HUMAN ALIVE BECAUSE OF MONEY RITUAL.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

And what is your gender known for Absolutely nothing aside being a intimacy gadget moreover is you female that show more of your lifestyle on social Media, going naked up and down as prostitutes una be
And your gender who are slaughtering people, even their mothers? Who are raping their daughters and everything with a hole? Or the fools who are scamming foreigners? undecided

Of all the men, none is half as retarded, and fetish as the average poverty stricken Nigerian man...

Dirty things...

2 Likes

Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 11:01am On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
And your gender who are slaughtering people, even their mothers? Who are raping their daughters and everything with a hole? Or the fools who are scamming foreigners? undecided

Of all the men, none is half as retarded, and fetish as the average poverty stricken Nigerian man...

Dirty things...

Who invited you into the fight, madam if I do you strong wickedness you'll avoid my mention.... Attention seeking hoe
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

How much airtime can this one afford bikonu ooooo LMAO, you must be mad to ask odogwu like me to drop my number for a lowlife broke ass like you to gift me chewing gum airtime... Madam in your life, don't you ever try it again

Pls just drop ur number.. and stop this long talk.
THROW AWAY UR PRIDE AND EGO.
if you never feed half of the universal my guy we dy the broke ass level.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 11:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

that is what you guy's like..
look everyday on NL a topic must be create by male crying over sex.. BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT.

STILL BETTER WE DON'T GO AROUND USING DESTINY RAPING,AND CUTTING PEOPLE or BURYING HUMAN ALIVE BECAUSE OF MONEY RITUAL.

Is that all you have to say

I have better appointment this morning, when I come back I will teach you in the language you'll understand angry sad

Nonsense pussies
Re: Such wonderful day by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

Who invited you into the fight, madam if I do you strong wickedness you'll avoid my mention.... Attention seeking hoe
On an open forum? Carry your fight somewhere private, if not shut the hell up!

I dare you... This early morning I woke up itching for a fight... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 11:06am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

Is that all you have to say

I have better appointment this morning, when I come back I will teach you in the language you'll understand angry sad

Nonsense pussies

BAS TÄ RD WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY?
I SAID THE FACT... stop crying..

A BOY[street neighbor]JUST TRANSFERRED A VIDEO OF UR USELESS GENDER VOMITING 10 10 NAIRA NOTES NOT TO LONG AGO.

none of my business[ because that is what is cycling nowadays ]and I don't deal with those kind stuffs on my phone [ I collected the video because of mom pressure ]

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

Same gender you're so hungry to suck their cocks and have them insert their golden rode inside your pussy...... Keep deceiving yourself hunty grin cheesy
seriously dude, why are you so pained this morning.
Are you always this miserable or today is just a special day for you.
Sorry o nairaland wont solve all your problems and neither is insulting people that are way better than you in everything but what do I know anyway.
Like they said "Misery loves company"
Re: Such wonderful day by ruggedboych: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
On an open forum? Carry your fight somewhere private, if not shut the hell up!

I dare you... This early morning I woke up itching for a fight... undecided

I guess you waked up from the wrong side of your bed probably after your simp bleeped the hell out of you and dumped you like a piece of trash you are. Hunty take your stupid itching fingers to somewhere else, I have something more important to do with my life.... Get your miserable life fixed bitch
Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2022
Ahmback:
@rosaline, is it that you ain't beautiful such that you have no simp around you to sub you urgent 2k, as ur fellow ashawo them would do?? Whatever reason it is, you still begged. Typical poor nigerian girls
I am more beautiful than your sisters and girlfriend combine so pick another insult.
Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

I guess you waked up from the wrong side of your bed probably after your simp bleeped the hell out of you and dumped you like a piece of trash you are. Hunty take your stupid itching fingers to somewhere else, I have something more important to do with my life.... Get your miserable life fixed bitch
I am not sure you have anything working right for you because you wont start insulting people in a thread that is non of your business.
Serious minded people mind their business and not insults women online like a low budget tout.
Change your life because you will remain a old miserable looking man till your old age shouting how women are the cause of his sad existence

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2022
ruggedboych:

and you are here already doing the deeds cool
and the assignment the LORD AND HIS ANGEL'S assigned to you before coming into the world on NL.

BULLSHIT FROM A COW DUNG.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
The poverty stricken Nigerian men such as yourself?

If you're searching for who to slut-shame... Start from your dirty hoe of a mother who conceived you with one egg and one sachet Indomie...

Beware of the this brutal moniker

Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000 sorry I misjudged you..
you can clearly see it is not our fault [the genuine people ] because we have many scammers here.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
Rosaline5000 sorry I misjudged you..
you can clearly see it is not our fault [the genuine people ] because we have many scammers here.
I understand dear.
I am afraid that there are many scammers here so the genuine ones are not noticed.
Please don't mind all those guys insulting themselves, they dont have a life of their own
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
I understand dear.
I am afraid that there are many scammers here so the genuine ones are not noticed.
Please don't mind all those guys insulting themselves, they dont have a life of their own

DO YOU MIND IF I CAN MEET UP WITH UR REQUEST?

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2022
michael77777:

Beware of the this brutal moniker

Abeg where you for dey see all these meme ok.. grin grin grin
I am giggling so hard..you love vawulemce comrade Micheal.. cheesy grin
Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

DO YOU MIND IF I CAN MEET UP WITH UR REQUEST?
I dont mind o.
Thanks so much, your re really great cheesy cheesy
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
I dont mind o My number is

OK

edit ur number

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

OK

edit ur number
Thanks
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
I dont mind o.

ANY MOMENT FROM NOW CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS... BECAUSE I SENT IT THROUGH POS.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

ANY MOMENT FROM NOW CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS... BECAUSE I SENT IT THROUGH POS.
Thanks so much.
I just received it, you are a God sent...
Re: Such wonderful day by Jeon(f): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Thanks so much. I just received it, you are a God sent...
PLS MANAGE THAT.. I KNOW IT TOO SMALL.

1 Like

Re: Such wonderful day by Rosaline5000: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

PLS MANAGE THAT.. I KNOW IT TOO SMALL.
No o
It's more than enough self.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Le@ked Video Of A Guy Fingering His Drunk Girlfriend Sister. / Do Not Kiss Anyone Until You See This. / Going To The River To Get Luck In Life. Is It Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.