Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Having A Crush On Your Cousin... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Crush On Your Cousin... (2642 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 24, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Confirmed..... you're doing doh reh mih .... aces and queens ,.... pattern for real....codes in a word.... silence with a goal...

Sharp shooter.....seems Berry also checks the reading....

When FERNANDEZISBACK asked for some hints.... I said we're into more than madness.... surely.... more than madness...

Take 2 ...,Pick 3..... those that have the chance may call it a choice.... such that ..,.. twists and turns.....

I find it never funny when there's need to say things precisely..... I mean it...... twists and turns.... everyday..... the rest be damned..

u are into more than laziness .

. . See what laziness has cause? cry
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

Disposed
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have to learn how to be a man and stop tagging me along with your meaningless write up..I tried ignoring you but you keep bringing your nonsense all the time..

Respect yourself for once.. undecided

Nah.... I remain a woman.... your case in the cemetery..... respect no one at all.... your worst....... I'm a kid, right I'm 3 years old ...... I used ciphers that disturbed your brain.... keep ignoring an aspect of your problems.
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

Go hard or go home..... that's your personal shit.... signature vomit...... another proof that we're into more than madness......if reality ain't more than madness,then what is it??
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 24, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Go hard or go home..... that's your personal shit.... signature vomit...... another proof that we're into more than madness......if reality ain't more than madness,then what is it??

i dnt knw why my signature is makin so people to be mad at me? cry

what will u do to world to please human ? Absolutely nothing angry

Ndi mmadu self. cry
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

i dnt knw why my signature is makin so people to be mad at me? cry

what will u do to world to please human ? Absolutely nothing angry

Ndi mmadu self. cry

We're into more than madness such that you may not understand what I'm saying ...thereby rejecting that we're into more than madness..... I ain't too lazy to assess your head ...... I can see that it's of no use to consider your inability to do certain things........... anyway, just go gaga or stay rarah...... nah....nah...nah....who is meant to suffer

I remain who I am.....why should I botherrrr

Ma ma ma ma......wetin I wan talk now

I fit no make sense to you.....oya,go back to za. .....za za za .....

E go tire you, sha.......
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

We're into more than madness such that you may not understand what I'm saying ...thereby rejecting that we're into more than madness..... I ain't too lazy to assess your head ...... I can see that it's of no use to consider your inability to do certain things........... anyway, just go gaga or stay rarah...... nah....nah...nah....who is meant to suffer

I remain who I am.....why should I botherrrr

Ma ma ma ma......wetin I wan talk now

I fit no make sense to you.....oya,go back to za. .....za za za .....

E go tire you, sha.......

oya make i switch mood grin

You say make i go gaga and stay rarah?

u too go far far and play tatah/

my styles are 'kiss'.. It goes jada/

but last time i saw ur pix. . grin I go far far/

imaqin d kinda flow u drop? Its slow papa/

am teddy.. My name go bar bar/ grin

'Teddy-barz'

i blow nana/ u go baba grin

buh if u join those two words 2gether..

it goes ba-na-na grin
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

oya make i switch mood grin

You say make i go gaga and stay rarah?

u too go far far and play tatah/

my styles are 'kiss'.. It goes jada/

but last time i saw ur pix. . grin I go far far/

imaqin d kinda flow u drop? Its slow papa/

am teddy.. My name go bar bar/ grin

'Teddy-barz'

i blow nana/ u go baba grin

buh if u join those two words 2gether..

it goes ba-na-na grin

Oyah....see matter....dem sack me today on top wetin dem carry for head like santana....
Who dey find lawyer?
Dem feel say I no get passion for Bla Bla Bla.... shey you wan use that one diss ......diss wetin.... I no get time for useless argument.... even with the situation.... I still get precision for my comment..

Hell ...... yeah....let loose... from day one...... nobody has to make me feel I'm no one....if you're sick of my presence,is anything to be done?

He's not matured ... he's an unserious kid..... lazy-ass .... whatever like what has he won?

Take your time and check your gain.......is it when you call me insane?

Doh Reh Mih Towards Drama..... even if we must stay apart,......does it mean you're meant to repeat what you think?

That thing you call talent.....is it for me to blink??

Whatever is your definition of anything at all...... I ain't gonna stop assessing twists and turns till I cease to exist ...... the flow is not to desist. from.... being itself at least..... whoever that insists....on anything at all ... I've got no list...as there's no limit to what persists....... inevitably.... what is left to resist?
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Xtianah09: 2:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by FunKiller: 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't judge... But a month ago, I would proudly say that catching feelings for your cousin or any other relative is the grossest thing... An abomination even...

But I've noticed that my own cousin (my half-uncle's son) has been noticing me...

Ofcourse, nothing's gonna happen... He's a senior sec student, probably never had a girlfriend... I have a boyfriend... The thought of anything happening between us is still gross...

I've just come to realise that it's possible to like like a cousin you haven't seen for years... I didn't know his name till a few days ago... I didn't know he existed sef! grin

I have been in your shoes OP
My cousin sister got admission in my city so she came to stay with us for a while
We just met for the first time she has succulent skin and body I wondered how it will be like to fcuq her , after some days I noticed she started fancying me. Started trying on my clothes and I usually catch her staring at me.
One faithful day everyone was away leaving just me and her in the house.
She told me she wants to shower so she will be clean and ready for me.
I wondered what this statement meant in my head but am sure my dick knew the answer I was avoiding.
It took everything in me not to fcuq her that day for I knew she was willing. Girls can tempt person enh.

I wonder if I'm crossing the line here
She is from a different mother and father undecided
I recently got my own place and she wanted to visit but I am posting her
Guys what do u think a nigga should do here ? embarassed
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
FunKiller:

I have been in your shoes
My cousin sister got admission in my city so she came to stay with us for a while
We just met for the first time she has succulent skin and body I wondered how it will be like to fcuq her , after some days I noticed she started fancying me. Started trying on my clothes and I usually catch her staring at me.
One faithful day everyone was away leaving just me and her in the house.
She told me she wants to shower so she will be clean and ready for me.
I wondered what this statement meant in my head but am sure my dick knew the answer I was avoiding.
It took everything in me not to fcuq her that day for I knew she was willing. Girls can tempt person enh.

I wonder if it is still an abomination
She is from a different mother and father undecided
I recently got my own place and she wanted to visit but I am posting her
Guys what do u think a nigga should do here ? embarassed
I can relate... My cousin and i have been quite close... He's asked if I had a boyfriend... He's teased me that I could be his girlfriend...

But he's young... 4yrs younger...

I'm tempted to do a little... grin

Pre-wedding Photos Of Young Couple Stirs Reactions / I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong / 7 Reasons Why Most Women Avoid Their Husbands At Night