Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong (2608 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2022
We've know each other for 10 months but we have never had sex because we are trying to run a Conservative style relationship. I told her that I had hiv as a result of a freak accident in the hospital with a patient and she totally ghosted me.

I think you should test the enduring love of your so called sweet heart before you end up in a Relationship of only health but not sickness. Of riches but not poverty.

I conclusion I think what I did isn't wrong in any way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Tunechi5(m): 9:00am On Jun 12, 2022
Why won't she ghost? ...you self won't stay in a relationship with someone with HIV

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by airminem(f): 9:05am On Jun 12, 2022
angry

You must be an immature bandit!!

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Zonefree(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2022
. We've know each other for 10 months but we have never had sex because we are trying to run a Conservative style relationship

Conservator, well done.

A girl you met as a non virgin is who you are engaging with a conservative relationship. If God should open your eyes and let you behold the number of potential gbola that girl accumulated last 10 months, only then will you realized she played you.

She was never your girlfriend. You were just dating yourself. A girl that loves you will always get wet whenever she's with you, to surrender kpekus wouldn't be that hard for her.

I'll advice you emancipate yourself from SIMPle behaviour before you engage your heart with any Nigerian girl again.

9 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by FahBuLous: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
You are a fool...

Why won't she ghost you, do you want to infect her with your HIV??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Nostring: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2022
All dis Chickien head, brainless pikin wey dey get gf sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Elmojiid(m): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2022
So bad, so barbaric, so inhuman, so uncultured. You just lost a gold and a good lady .

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by bibianna(f): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2022
It was wrong of you to use such as a test! undecided

Mind what you use your mouth to say about yourself!

You could have used the internet to help you with healthy ways to test your relationship!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Zonefree(m): 9:24am On Jun 12, 2022
bibianna:

You could have used the internet to help you with healthy ways to test your relationship!
Why test your relationship in the first place? To what end?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by WatchYourSix: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:
We've know each other for 10 months but we have never had sex because we are trying to run a Conservative style relationship. I told her that I had hiv as a result of a freak accident in the hospital with a patient and she totally ghosted me.

I think you should test the enduring love of your so called sweet heart before you end up in a Relationship of only health but not sickness. Of riches but not poverty.

Which kind rough play be that??
What do you want her to think...?? You got it by freak accident...she will think she too can get it from you by a freak accident

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by SmileDance(f): 9:33am On Jun 12, 2022
Which kine silly test is this? In as much as I believe positive people have right to have healthy relationships, the reality is that it is not everyone that can be in a relationship with a positive person. Children of nowadays sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2022
Who cares, accept your partner in sickness and in health. Don't be a hypocrite. All of you condemning are the ones that will ghost your partners. Useless hyopcrites. I've treated alot of hiv patients and I decided to share the pain in relationships. This is the result

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2022
Tunechi5:
Why won't she ghost? ...you self won't stay in a relationship with someone with HIV

Yes I will. What's there?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2022
Elmojiid:
So bad, so barbaric, so inhuman, so uncultured. You just lost a gold and a good lady .

Gold wetin. Someone that ghosted me is Iron not gold
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2022
bibianna:

Leave that side. Whatever will be will be
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Haakeem(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2022
FahBuLous:
You are a fool...

Why won't she ghost you, do you want to infect her with your HIV??

You are a co.w.

If she was the one that has HIV i'm sure she would keep it as a covert.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by medriano: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2022
This is how you test a lady’s love? Lol.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Elmojiid(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

Gold wetin. Someone that ghosted me is Iron not gold
mabinu baba okomi.. Wa to na binu
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by EmzyT: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

Of all the things in the world to test your girlfriend's loyalty with, you didn't see, it's Using HIV? sad And you quicky rushed to bring it to Nairaland so the frustrated humans on this forum will start bashing her right away and telling you of how she belonged to the street ight?undecided

FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Conservator, well done.

A girl you met as a non virgin is who you are engaging with a conservative relationship. If God should open your eyes and let you behold the number of potential gbola that girl accumulated last 10 months, only then will you realized she played you.

She was never your girlfriend. You were just dating yourself. A girl that loves you will always get wet whenever she's with you, to surrender kpekus wouldn't be that hard for her.

I'll advice you emancipate yourself from SIMPle behaviour before you engage your heart with any Nigerian girl again.

well said
Last part of 2nd paragraph is my story wink
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by PerfectStranger(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2022
People still do that sh*t op? That’s ridiculous embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Sucre6: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2022
Op you are one sophisticated nincompoop, sorry but I needed that to fly out as it sounded in my head grin

Why on earth will u do such dumb test to proof if someone loves you,

How old are you Conservative relationship my brown ass, u having no sex relationship and out of the blue u just made a ground breaking announcement that u are HIV positive, what a dumb move, she will be stupid if she didn't ghost you, joke or not, test or not am so gon dump who ever does this shitty test with me, who does that

3 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2022
EmzyT:

Of all the things in the world to test your girlfriend's loyalty with, you didn't see, it's Using HIV? sad And you quicky rushed to bring it to Nairaland so the frustrated humans on this forum will start bashing her right away and telling you of how she belonged to the street ight?undecided

FOOL!

What ever. There is a difference between ghosting someone and politely leaving. She backed out In a bad way refusing to keep tabs again and that's what I just needed to see. STUPID FOOL
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by zinaunreal(m): 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sucre6:
Op you are one sophisticated nincompoop, sorry but I needed that to fly out as it sounded in my head grin

How old are you Conservative relationship my brown ass, u having no sex relationship and out of the blue u just made a ground breaking announcement that u are HIV positive, what a dumb move, she will be stupid if she didn't ghost you, joke or not, test or not am so gon dump who ever does this shitty test with me, who does that

If you like no go test your partner keep believing they will stay in worse times. Mumu
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by sammyrutherford(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
I wonder the kind orientation some people get sef

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Goldbw122(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
You are tired of the relationship, stated very clearly.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Astrokid911: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
Zonefree:

Conservator, well done.

lol guy u made laugh and spill d water in my mouth

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by EmzyT: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

What ever. There is a difference between ghosting someone and politely leaving. She backed out In a bad way refusing to keep tabs again and that's what I just needed to see. STUPID FOOL

Weak ass Animal grin grin 70 years old man wey mumu! A small girl ghosted the Animal, instead of moving on, he quickly brought it to Nairaland for Redpillers to bash the girl but it's backfiring grin grin grin

Block headed Pig grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by EmzyT: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sucre6:

Leave the Vagabond na grin grin he brought it here thinking we'll back him

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Slynation(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Taaaaah Get_out....!!!

There are levels to Simping tho...!! How on Earth can a SIMP test his relationship status with HIV that can likely get you isolated from people...

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Oturatetuala(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
Which kind rubbish test be that.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong by Sucre6: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
zinaunreal:

If you like no go test your partner keep believing they will stay in worse times. Mumu

If u think this is the best way to test your partner faithfulness then you are brainless

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

First-ever Female Mayor Of Johannesburg Gets Ousted After Year In Office (PICS) / What Are Young Girls Turning Into / Brother And Sister In The Lord Hugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.