Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Having A Crush On Your Cousin... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Crush On Your Cousin... (2653 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
You this little lost kid
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by 21savages: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Am currently in a relationship with my cousin sis..
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by MadamNoNetwork: 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't judge... But a month ago, I would proudly say that catching feelings for your cousin or any other relative is the grossest thing... An abomination even...

But I've noticed that my own cousin (my half-uncle's son) has been noticing me...

Ofcourse, nothing's gonna happen... He's a senior sec student, probably never had a girlfriend... I have a boyfriend... The thought of anything happening between us is still gross...

I've just come to realise that it's possible to like like a cousin you haven't seen for years... I didn't know his name till a few days ago... I didn't know he existed sef! grin

What's the age Gap between him and you?

There's no big deal dating your cousin. In this case, the relationship is distant sef.
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
BigKhalifa:

Captain HOEmerica

Captain save a hoe
Cry out loud.. grin cheesy
Cover your face in shame baby boy.. cheesy grin
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
BigKhalifa:

I said what I said out jokingly now captain save a hoe wants to kill me
Common pls stop joking with those kinda stuff ok..
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Premiumwriter: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:

I've just come to realise that it's possible to like like a cousin you haven't seen for years... I didn't know his name till a few days ago... I didn't know he existed sef! grin

and now you are the one creating topics about him..

What do I know sha

Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

mehn. . Its a long story ? angry
Gist me abeg... We get small time... grin
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
and now you are the one creating topics about him..

What do I know sha
grin

Oga Premium don dey crush codedly... kiss
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
Senomi:
You this little lost kid
If I bend that your tolotolo neck... grin
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

You're spoiling my mood cry
What's up with you and Fernandez? grin
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Premiumwriter: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

Oga Premium don dey crush codedly... kiss
he likes me

Hope that's not all that runs through your mind when a man quotes you

1 Like

Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
Gist me abeg... We get small time... grin

grin grin grin

OK.. Dnt knw where to start. . Buh lately i start having feelings for women. . And i'm shy to tell.. I hardly tell woman dat i do love u. . Even if i do. Is jux a text. . No feelin attached. . smiley
. Buh d way some women are behaving attimes bothers me. grin They wil like u and they wil kip hidin their feelings. So me i learnt that too. . Reason i kip hiding my feelins no matter hw i love u. .

i believe love to be shared equally. And not pretendin and letting ur feelin die inside.

END OF MY GIST :
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Deicide: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Same thing happened to me I didn't know she was my cousin I thought she was my mum friend daughter. Later found out and it just felt Gross.
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
What's up with you and Fernandez? grin

omo. I dnt even hw. . . He/she made my day today grin

i learnt a new thing frm that boy abi na gal. Which ever it is. . grin

No hard feelin. Jux a normal convo wink. Beside he/she said he's an alien. cool
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
BigKhalifa:

Ok no probs..sorry about what I said earlier
Good... apologise to Datboredberry not me..
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
BigKhalifa:

Datboredberry I am sorry for the insults and it will never repeat itself
Datboredberry do you accept his apology or he should just f**k off? grin
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
Definitely! wink grin

He's handsome... But he's like a brother to me... [/b]Even though we're not that close

[b]
Hoes anthem!!

Stanza 2

Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Datboredberry do you accept his apology or he should just f**k off? grin
He should fu** off! grin

Don't mind the late reply... My battery died off
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
He should fu** off! grin

Don't mind the late reply... My battery died off
Your battery died off?how?
You didn't plug in or what?
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

grin grin grin

OK.. Dnt knw where to start. . Buh lately i start having feelings for women. . And i'm shy to tell.. I hardly tell woman dat i do love u. . Even if i do. Is jux a text. . No feelin attached. . smiley
. Buh d way some women are behaving attimes bothers me. grin They wil like u and they wil kip hidin their feelings. So me i learnt that too. . Reason i kip hiding my feelins no matter hw i love u. .

i believe love to be shared equally. And not pretendin and letting ur feelin die inside.

END OF MY GIST :
Hmm... There's more to this revelation... That's what I need to know Ted... C'mon... I need the full gist.

I know you recently had a babe... Whom you messed up here... grin angry

And you mentioned another married lady...

How many women are you interested in sef? Lemme know my competition...

1 Like

Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
Hmm... There's more to this revelation... That's what I need to know Ted... C'mon... I need the full gist.

I know you recently had a babe... Whom you messed up here... grin angry

And you mentioned another married lady...

How many women are you interested in sef? Lemme know my competition...

married woman? Oh. Dat was d lady that i had nothing to do with. . She jux like my town people who married outside to other place. I visit her place when i was learning fashion, because our shop isn't far frm her house. I dnt have any intimacy with her o, am afraid if her plan was to tell me sumtin dat i dnt want to hear, jux a friend. She has married na.
C'mon berry. . I cant do with married women angry

on other side. That gal is said to be my gf since i visited jos. . Buh nw am in anambra state. She paid me a visit. Only 3 days. . And am tired with d relationship, i dnt knw hw to tell her. cry.
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by headbasher96(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

mehn. . Its a long story ? angry
tiadora moretto i will be fucking monkey uncle its u here again.

remember teddy dead thats what i said

Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Truvelisback(m): 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Datboredberry:
I don't judge... But a month ago, I would proudly say that catching feelings for your cousin or any other relative is the grossest thing... An abomination even...

But I've noticed that my own cousin (my half-uncle's son) has been noticing me...

Ofcourse, nothing's gonna happen... He's a senior sec student, probably never had a girlfriend... I have a boyfriend... The thought of anything happening between us is still gross...

U like him. Don't u?
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
headbasher96:
tiadora moretto i will be fucking monkey uncle its u here again.

remember teddy dead thats what i said

WTF are u sayin? What did u mean ?? sad
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by headbasher96(m): 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

WTF are u sayin? What did u mean ?? sad
teddy on the corner now he gon be a junkie wow remember teddy dead

Download this song curtis mayfield freddi is dead and u will understand its a mp3 song
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
teddybarz:

married woman? Oh. Dat was d lady that i had nothing to do with. . She jux like my town people who married outside to other place. I visit her place when i was learning fashion, because our shop isn't far frm her house. I dnt have any intimacy with her o, am afraid if her plan was to tell me sumtin dat i dnt want to hear, jux a friend. She has married na.
C'mon berry. . I cant do with married women angry

on other side. That gal is said to be my gf since i visited jos. . Buh nw am in anambra state. She paid me a visit. Only 3 days. . And am tired with d relationship, i dnt knw hw to tell her. cry.

Confirmed..... you're doing doh reh mih .... aces and queens ,.... pattern for real....codes in a word.... silence with a goal...

Sharp shooter.....seems Berry also checks the reading....

When FERNANDEZISBACK asked for some hints.... I said we're into more than madness.... surely.... more than madness...

Take 2 ...,Pick 3..... those that have the chance may call it a choice.... such that ..,.. twists and turns.....

I find it never funny when there's need to say things precisely..... I mean it...... twists and turns.... everyday..... the rest be damned..
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:22am On Jan 24, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Confirmed..... you're doing doh reh mih .... aces and queens ,.... pattern for real....codes in a word.... silence with a goal...

Sharp shooter.....seems Berry also checks the reading....

When FERNANDEZISBACK asked for some hints.... I said we're into more than madness.... surely.... more than madness...

Take 2 ...,Pick 3..... those that have the chance may call it a choice.... such that ..,.. twists and turns.....

I find it never funny when there's need to say things precisely..... I mean it...... twists and turns.... everyday..... the rest be damned..
You have to learn how to be a man and stop tagging me along with your meaningless write up..I tried ignoring you but you keep bringing your nonsense all the time..

Respect yourself for once.. undecided
Re: Having A Crush On Your Cousin... by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 24, 2022
headbasher96:
teddy on the corner now he gon be a junkie wow remember teddy dead

Download this song curtis mayfield freddi is dead and u will understand its a mp3 song

or. . . Alrt. I wil do that. .grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bleeping Women Age Of 30yrs To 42yrs Has Best Pussy To Dick Ratio / She Flirts Even After Marriage / Pray Together, Eat Together, Talk Together, Sleep Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.