Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast (9253 Views)

How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] / Don't Lie, Did You Bleep In Secondary School? / 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by recieve(m): 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tiney:
bro youre very wrong
saying "you're very wrong" does not change a thing about my statement. simply just pin-point the errors that you claim to be wrong
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tiney:
bro youre very wrong

Please educate him.

I don't know if he has even reached puberty.
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by recieve(m): 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Saintmary:

Please educate him.

I don't know if he has even reached puberty.
lol kids nowadays. how old are you?
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Saintmary(f): 1:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
Bad girl grin Bad girl

It's not about being bad my dear, I just can't stand by and watch you turn Nairaland to beer parlour.
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Tiney: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

saying "you're very wrong" does not change a thing about my statement.
simply just pin-point the errors that you claim to be wrong
you dey justify her statement. I understand say you be they clap back, but ignoring her would have been the best cause you go just dey give her talk wey she go take dey enter us
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by recieve(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tiney:
you dey justify her statement. I understand say you be they clap back, but ignoring her would have been the best cause you go just dey give her talk wey she go take dey enter us
who cares? all this small small girls go come here dey talk rubbish as if we nor get sense, na wetin make me slap my younger sister be that o, she just carry phone sit down for her room they argue with person online they laugh, i slap her off the phone cause i know wetin i don experience for all this silly girls hand online. Mean while for reality they go quiet like small dog and i know say most us nor dey talk much na, if them talk anyhow na slap for end for thiere face
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by Andrix: 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Would you like to know how to make as much as N100k - N400k($1000) in a Month using your phone?
Affiliate Marketing where you sell other companies product and get Paid On commission! I'll be having a FREE MASTERCLASS TRAINING via WhatsApp..

Interested Kindly click this link:
https:///message/WOPL6TZFTIAKC1

Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by obynoceaser: 3:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
olabrad:

You sha keep on jumping from one thread to another like a rabid dog. cheesy
I swear.... That girl is so irritating
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by olabrad: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2

Lolz. I can sense your desperation. grin grin

Mannabbgrills, the unbridled rule breaker, every evil you defend will haunt you down.

Your pretence doesn't move anyone.
Re: When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast by DonroxyII: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Saintmary:

I know perfectly well how both male and female bodies work.
Perfectly
Which kain Weed be this ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex / “woke Up Hot” – Lady Tweeted, Then This Happened In Her DM (phtotos) / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.