Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] (6460 Views)

When Last Did You Bleep A Girl With Standing Breast / 90% Guys Have Bleep A Guy At Secondary School / Ladies, Will Your Love For A Guy Reduce If You Find Out He Has A Small D1ck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Namaster: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2023
1. Position her for doggy and close her laps tightly.

2. Place her on her sides and use your hands to press down hard on her laps.

3. Position her for missionary, raise her legs and cross it.

4. Put it in her ass.

4 Likes

Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Christiansimon: 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin Trying To Waste My Time Abi...No Blame U Cha

1 Like

Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Illegal1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
I wonder the kind weed una dey smoke 4 dis place....

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Rahkman: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
😂😂😂 na wa o

3 Likes

Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Itulah(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin Seun this Op smoke some weed and violated all the 22rulse. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Sniper101(m): 11:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
Whether you got a small stick or a big stick, advice number 2 will always make any Babe scream; when u going at it consistently grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:30am On Feb 06, 2023
Sha buy herbs simple.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Kingabia1998(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2023
Illegal1:
I wonder the kind weed una dey smoke 4 dis place....
Maybe some da smoke scent cent leaf
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Badhguy(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2023
People don mad finish 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Prettygirl200(f): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Problem, Nigerian men with sex sex sex all the time.

1 Like

Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by LordHarrizona(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Problem, Nigerian men with sex sex sex all the time.
Be honest with me love, Don’t you love sex isn’t that why you here ?🙂
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Prettygirl200(f): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2023
LordHarrizona:

Be honest with me love, Don’t you love sex isn’t that why you here ?🙂
Go and ask your mother, whatever reply she gives u is my answer!!?

1 Like

Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by LordHarrizona(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Did you know you can have actually have a decent conversation without letting the world know Petty and shallow you are?

Prettygirl200:
Go and ask your mother, whatever reply she gives u is my answer!!?
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Goodlady(f): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2023
Namaster:
1. Position her for doggy and close her laps tightly.

2. Place her on her sides and use your hands to press down hard on her laps.

3. Position her for missionary, raise her legs and cross it.

4. Put it in her ass.
You really v a small dic k
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Prettygirl200(f): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
LordHarrizona:

Did you know you can have actually have a decent conversation without letting the world know Petty and shallow you are?

Do what I asked u to do? Whatever answer she gives u is my answer to your question!!!
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by VawulenceProMax: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Do what I asked u to do? Whatever answer she gives u is my answer to your question!!!
hey
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by Makavelli001: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sniper101:
Whether you got a small stick or a big stick, advice number 2 will always make any Babe scream; when u going at it consistently grin

I no undastan numba 2

What did he mean by place her on her side?
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by puremaker7(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Why are you this stupid?
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by faceLAGOS: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
O ye mad men of nairaland!
Re: How To Bleep A Nigerian Girl When You Have A Small D1ck [PICS] by tnerro1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na wa oo, wetin Musa no go see for gate

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This Phone Then You Should Be Married (pictures) / Guys Which Of This 'types Of Girls' Are You Dating? / See What A Girl Accidentally Sent To A Guy (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.