Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! (4565 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Man102: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies to Delta State to Say Yes!

A Canadian Grandma has landed in Delta State, Nigeria and said "Yes" to his boyfriend.

The pictures which has been trending online and obtained 9jalinks have generated a lot of mixed reactions from Nigerians.

What do you think?

More photos here https://www.9jalinks.com/

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by doggedfighter(f): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pocohontas, come and see something grin grin grin grin grin

Bring wine while coming, we got a new wife.

Come along with magnoliaa grin
And the rest of our Nigerian girls grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by TarOrfeeek: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin

The ministry must move to the permanent site

We nor fit dey share land with Sabbath Church.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by cherishmichael: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Anything Rich people do, we must hear it as if it's important to us.
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by DonBenny77(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Guy secure the bank joor, no time

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by paschalj4(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Optimistguy1969: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
No time.

It's all about the Green card and Benjamins

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Lionnation: 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmmm, anything foebthe bag joor our economy is not smiling at us.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by daddytime(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
It is a sin to deliberately and deceptively lead someone on to a dubious end.

It is even more heinous when such deception has got to do with issues of the heart.

Laslas...whatever is built upon a false or shaky foundation will always come crashing down in its due time. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
gringrin Boys are securing the bag. God when?
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by DaddyRochie1642: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
The guy probably thinks that the grandma doesn't know what she's doing, till the both get back to Canada and the grandma now shows him her true colours grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
She don humble the guy..this is a lesson to all wannabe redpillers who keep bashing women..just the way she is about to change his life same way we would do yours if you are loyal to women..

The guy knows the importance of a woman..Dem no born am well to insult that woman except say em wan cry..

Real men dey make am wannabe redpillers are bashing the women that will change their life.. cheesy cheesy
I laugh una oo..women are great...why not call him a simp na...

Modified:why is Mynd44 viewing this na? grin grin grin
cry cry
grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
cherishmichael:
Anything Rich people do, we must hear it as if it's important to us.
Big madam shift this your over seriousness go one side abek!

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:
gringrin Boys are securing the bag. God when?
Maybe when you stop bashing women...you dey shout God when? when deep down you ain't working towards it..

How woman wan help you from this your state when you are always insulting them online..? undecided undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Jeon(f): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
#TEAMFOREIGN

I will do anything for Green card and Black card ...

because NIGERIAN girls have nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Maybe when you stop bashing women...you dey shout God when? when deep down you ain't working towards it..

How woman wan help you from this your state when you are always insulting them online..? undecided undecided cheesy
Lols
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nice one.

This is what every sane guy should be praying for! angry. This is far better than wasting your precious time on a Nigeria girl who will definitely add no purpose and meaning to your life

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Nice one.

This is what every sane guy should be praying for! angry. This is far better than wasting your precious time on a Nigeria girl who will definitely add no purpose and meaning to your life
Aah see change of mouth..I thought you said all women are useless na?(for the use of words)
Be like say hunger don wire your forehead you wan dey use style denounce your wannabe redpill... grin grin

You go cry tire..no be woman dey feed you for house?keep insulting them online..now you are saying prayer?
No be only.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

grin grin cheesy wink
Gerrara here annoying little girl undecided
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Gerrara here annoying little girl undecided
See me see wahala oo..little girl that will feed you?
Or no be you dey ask God when..? grin grin
Confused boy..holla at mama if you need some moolah... wink

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Boogyman557: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool

DIS MANCHI don HAMMER like MC HAMMER..

MAMA G travel DOWN here to sey YES..

AMABOBI dis na ur RUBBERZ to UP TOWN..

DIS na ur MONEY to UP TOWN..

Na CONFIRM G u be...

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by cherishmichael: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Abeggi, getat!
SmellySperm:

Big madam shift this your over seriousness go one side abek!

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by stunnert(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
The otumokpo strong wella
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Sonnobax15(m): 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy
Bombing dey pass bombing abeg cheesy

In all thy bombing, makesure say you bomb well cool

As for those ogume boys wey dey plus upandan,this no be location handwork or any mumu update....Na this type we dey call grace here for Warri cheesy
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See me see wahala oo..little girl that will feed you?
Or no be you dey ask God when..? grin grin
Confused boy..holla at mama if you need some moolah... wink
Lmao cheesy
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Angelacruz: 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
I knew that this matter go enta facebook
Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by dynicks(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
The guy probably thinks that the grandma doesn't know what she's doing, till the both get back to Canada and the grandma now shows him her true colours grin grin
honestly bro....you spoke my mind...!!...

1 Like

Re: Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes! by Tboymessiah(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Which website Una dey get dis mama dem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Exactly Do Nigerian Girls Make These Videos? / Just Discovered My Girlfriend Is Still In Love With Her Ex / Breakup Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.