Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World (38523 Views)

Miss Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" And Best In The World (photo) / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by monerozi5590: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:
Congratulations to her...I pray she remains consistent throughout her academic career!!

I thought I knew Maths until I met engineering mathematics, then I suddenly realized the difference between Maths and Mathematics...!!
Engineering Mathematics simple na. Very easy to understand and is self explanatory

3 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Kosoco(m): 10:02am On Jan 24, 2022
He teachers need an Award too....

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by CSTRR: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
Engineering maths can never be hard if you are good in further maths
How does that change what he said?
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2022
monerozi5590:

Engineering Mathematics simple na. Very easy to understand and is self explanatory
Boss....!!
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by naija1stnigar(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
Biafran cannibals will not like this
common sense is not common what concerns Biafra with a brilliant child's performance? Just because of free 10 mb you will not reason like a human being before you type.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by porthouse7(f): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2022
1 thing for sure, she can never press calculator faster than alaba guys
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by CSTRR: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2022
monerozi5590:

There is nothing simple about Engineering mathematics.

If your secondary school further mathematics background is poor, you are fucckked.

And I had A's in all the Engineering mathematics I took from 200level to 500 level.

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by porthouse7(f): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
Biafran cannibals will not like this
throw jabs when necessary bro, not dis time
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
shut up weak old body olosho. What have you ever offered men apart from sex? What have you ever offered women apart from lesbian sex? What have you ever offered the world except that rotten hole smelling in between your legs right now? Olodo gettat from here
Wow but you don't know me tho? wink
You sound angry..who spoilt your mood?
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by CSTRR: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Nigerians don't know mathematics.

All of us just dey try small small.

No Nigerian has ever won the International Olympiad for mathematics, physics or Chemistry.

Something that Indians and Chinese citizens win for fun.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by CSTRR: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2022
The best we have had is Bronze medal for mathematics.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Dreytonisback(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Faith if buhari call you no pick call o

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Splashdiddy(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:
Congratulations to her...I pray she remains consistent throughout her academic career!!

I thought I knew Maths until I met engineering mathematics, then I suddenly realized the difference between Maths and Mathematics...!!
Reminds me of a nigaaar who went for MEE just because he was good at physics and Mathematics...Omo guy man suffered for Engineering mathematics gan.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Sucolee(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Queen of the math... The ambassador college is blessed
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Richiez(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Congratulations to her...I like this cool
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by bizhop01: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
She's not prostitute in bbn naija house no one will donate money and car for her.

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by solacong: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Druggey:

i swear baba, engine maths no be here woh.
that maths go frustrate u die cool

A good teacher is what you did not have, Engineering maths not the issue

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Splashdiddy:

Reminds me of a nigaaar who went for MEE just because he was good at physics and Mathematics...Omo guy man suffered for Engineering mathematics gan.
something must humble a man...grin
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2022
porthouse7:
throw jabs when necessary bro, not dis time
It is necessary anytime
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2022
naija1stnigar:
common sense is not common what concerns Biafra with a brilliant child's performance? Just because of free 10 mb you will not reason like a human being before you type.
cannibal leave me alone
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by TheBeezybee(f): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Congratulations to her.
It's better to be addressed as "Mathematics Queen" than to be addressed as 'Slay Queen' �
quote author=onojaford post=109618948]MISS FAITH ODUNSI CROWNED "MATHEMATICS QUEEN" OF NIGERIA AND BEST IN THE WORLD.

The national mathematics centre of Nigeria (NMC) has crowned Miss Faith Odunsi of Ambassador College, Otta in Ogun State Nigeria as "MATHEMATICS QUEEN" for her outstanding performance in the National Olympiads Competition.

Miss Faith Odunsi solved 19 mathematics questions in 60 seconds, and became the best girl in mathematics competition.

26 students of both senior and junior secondary Schools across the country were also given awards in different categories in mathematics science.

Miss Faith Odunsi, 15 years old represented Nigeria at the Global Mathematics Competition, beats China, United States of America, United Kingdom and others and became the world best mathematics student .[/quote]
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2022
CSTRR:

How does that change what he said?
My point is eng maths is very simple not hard
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by dafakictd(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Footy stars turned fighters Barry Hall and Sonny Bill Williams will get into a physical altercation in a cross code battle on March 23. It will happen in Sydney with Williams hoping to broaden Sonny Bill Williams vs Barry Hall live stream his eight battle unbeaten record against Hall who he said was not even close to my group. Corridor who had a draw with Paul Gallen in 2019 in his last battle, said Williams had never confronted anybody of my size or expertise. Sonny is an enormously gifted individual however has not at any point confronted anybody of my size or ability.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by PrinceMajestic: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wow but you don't know me tho? wink
You sound angry..who spoilt your mood?
I swear I like you like a Naija sister or friend but stop belittling people calling people kids in every thread. It's not necessary, you always troll guys even when there is peace and no one has offended you. You keep calling people kids, just stop it.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 10:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Splashdiddy:

Then he was never really good, just hype. Take it from electrical electronics engineering graduate futa
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:45am On Jan 24, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
I swear I like you like a Naija sister or friend but stop belittling people calling people kids in every thread. It's not necessary, you always troll guys even when there is peace and no one has offended you. You keep calling people kids, just stop it.
You really think I am belittling them by calling them a kid?
What do you call someone who can't do without insulting women online..?

Why is no one talking about the constant insult and derogatory words being used at women on a daily basis here on this forum?
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Temmybaba08: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Yoruba girl!!! Why u people aren't shouting (afonja) on this one.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Druggey(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2022
solacong:

bros let's talk true, engine maths hard. its not abt good lecturer. some of the lecturers sef no sabi am cool
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by naija1stnigar(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
cannibal leave me alone
what do I have to drag with a jss3 student?
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Attackerokenwa: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Cheerful news coming out of the country this week
God bless you more kiddo
You are a champ
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2022
solacong:

This sorta thing is based on the conclusion that everyone can master anything that exists.... even LeBron James can become one of the greatest footballers if the teacher is good.....where are you heading with this?

Buhari can become one of the greatest doctors or could have been one of the greatest doctors if the teacher was good....or if the teacher is good..... keep disregarding that everyone has limits........ we're into more than madness.., already.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Druggey(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
Probably you didnt do deep further maths. Did you do laplace transform, fourier series, 2nd, 3rd, 4th differential equation, numerical methods and so on like engineering students?
thank you, e be like say him never reach dat aspect. na 1st order differentiation and integration him dey talk about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.