Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World (38525 Views)

Miss Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" And Best In The World (photo) / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Druggey:

bros let's talk true, engine maths hard. its not abt good lecturer. some of the lecturers sef no sabi am cool

Anything that exists requires some effort to be done...... anything that exists is both hard to some and easy to others..... even learning requires some effort..... mastering is the act of significantly retaining what you significantly learn/ practise for as long as possible such that you significantly demonstrate it as significantly often as possible within that significant period.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2022
naija1stnigar:
what do I have to drag with a jss3 student?
biafran cannibal. This is an elect/elect graduate from futa

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by thatigboman1: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:
Congratulations to her...I pray she remains consistent throughout her academic career!!

I thought I knew Maths until I met engineering mathematics, then I suddenly realized the difference between Maths and Mathematics...!!
engineering maths is still good, has calculations. Try abstract algebra, real analysis and the rest nonsense and see that university maths is quite different from secondary school maths.

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by tobolos(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Great Ambassadors!!!The school helps in bringing out all potentials in Kids.

onojaford:
MISS FAITH ODUNSI CROWNED "MATHEMATICS QUEEN" OF NIGERIA AND BEST IN THE WORLD.

The national mathematics centre of Nigeria (NMC) has crowned Miss Faith Odunsi of Ambassador College, Otta in Ogun State Nigeria as "MATHEMATICS QUEEN" for her outstanding performance in the National Olympiads Competition.

Miss Faith Odunsi solved 19 mathematics questions in 60 seconds, and became the best girl in mathematics competition.

26 students of both senior and junior secondary Schools across the country were also given awards in different categories in mathematics science.

Miss Faith Odunsi, 15 years old represented Nigeria at the Global Mathematics Competition, beats China, United States of America, United Kingdom and others and became the world best mathematics student .

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Okhuadams(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2022
descarado:
Respect dear, respect.

I read the other day tht it's better to marry an uneducated lady by some low esteemed mofos here.

To massage their ego, this beauty and brain will not have been discovered.

Poverty is the main reason why men feel very inferior when they see a woman doing well.
Poverty and hunger.

It will be well, buhari will go. We pray for better man next time so you all will have something doing instead of following woman for bombom like flies.
the mofo one it all comes from a different angle which obviously your brain don't understand
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by pacespot(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Imagine, the brains are in this country, only if people have the sense of characters and resilience to harness the power of their brain for positive development. Mathematics is the bedrock of any engineering fields especially construction and civil engineering, which are badly needed in the country right now.

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Maswell432: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2022
see below

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You really think I am belittling them by calling them a kid?
What do you call someone who can't do without insulting women online..?

Why is no one talking about the constant insult and derogatory words being used at women on a daily basis here on this forum?

That's because we're into more than madness..... even what you call an insult may not be accepted to be an insult..... in several minds...

When some people keep saying this is true while others say it is false,..... how can humanity prove it's not part of more than madness?

That thing you call the law or the rule of law or the Constitution.....,does it mean all is well?

Am I meant to be affected by what anyone negatively says about me such that I feel guilty of what never happened while rapping??

At least.... you can say you know or you and your similar agents of twists and turns know how I feel...... you can only say..... that thing you call a proof.....,is it because you were ever meant to meet me??

There are agents of twists and turns that won't accept your case......of what is true.

Such is beyond .......'why are they not talking about women being XYZ?'.... it's also beyond 'Nigerian girls are this or that'

Whatever remains......... we're into more than madness.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2022
thatigboman1:
engineering maths is still good, has calculations. Try abstract algebra, real analysis and the rest nonsense and see that university maths is quite different from secondary school maths.

It's about your individual capacity.... nothing is for everyone.. nothing.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:

I swear...some of those sh*ts can mess with your mental health grin

K. A. Stroud
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by generalwo(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2022
The real slay queen... No be the one wen dey slay from one bed to another. .
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by tydi(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:

You are right, like I always tell my kid sis and cousin sisters, when you work hard and attain the required level of financial independency , they will realized my gender has nothing to offer other than sex as well...!!

You be mumu oo .. see wetin you Dey incrop inside your lil sister mind . If I ask , how old is she self??
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by OmegaAutos: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:
Congratulations to her...I pray she remains consistent throughout her academic career!!

I thought I knew Maths until I met engineering mathematics, then I suddenly realized the difference between Maths and Mathematics...!!

Engineering Maths is quite easy oo, depending on who taught u. I used K.A stroud. Eng maths and Further Eng Maths

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Testimony1988(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:

Amen.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by virginchaser(m): 12:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

No mind these peeps. They are trying to force her down our throat. I checked the competition she sat for and it was one mushroom competition like that. They even had computer aptitude test. Nothing so special about it. Real brains are tested by International Mathematics Olympiad.

Nigeria has not recieved silver medal let alone gold. And they are here saying she is the queen of mathematics.

It's unfortunate that you find it difficult to appreciate a 15 years old with this outstanding performance from Africa and even Nigeria, in Ogun state, Otta despite the on conducive environment she found herself.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by ViperAda: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kellibae:
grin
That's a girl from the tribe you love to insult on every thread. You're old enough to be her mother, even though you waste away your life online with much rascality. Yet in a thousand years, you can never catch up with the little girl as a result of your intellectual disability.

-Viper
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by matm: 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigerian kids are beign exploited and denied of all their rights in Nigerian Educational system.Dont be surprised dt nothing reasonable would be giving to this girl.
Those women u see who head ministries of education and education Boards are using Nigerian students to make money Any money won goes to their pockets while the winners are given prices of exercise books and pencils.
Winners only get their real cash if d money comes directly from non govt organisation to them.But if d money is given to d ministry of educ for d winners,d prices will be reduced to exercise books
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by naija1stnigar(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
biafran cannibal. This is an elect/elect graduate from futa
If true I pity those who wasted their money to send you to school because they have worked hard to produce a nuisance even in the scarcity of resources but this brain is no different from that of a jss3 student. Eranko!
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by uptownemmygee(m): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
19 mathematics question in 1 minutes
That means she answers the questions b4 they ask, me wey dey use 1hour dey answer 1 question nko
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
CSTRR:
The best we have had is Bronze medal for mathematics.
Seems we've had bronze in physics too by Ademehin. Who won bronze in mathematics?
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Cuteimma1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
My broda, e no easy forget who taught who

OmegaAutos:

Engineering Maths is quite easy oo, depending on who taught u. I used K.A stroud. Eng maths and Further Eng Maths
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Annilline: 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Knowing mathematics is one thing, but solving 19 questions in 60seconds is out of this world. This child is a genius. I celebrate You Faith. I wish to have a daughter like you someday. May God's wisdom continue in you Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
naija1stnigar:
If true I pity those who wasted their money to send you to school because they have worked hard to produce a nuisance even in the scarcity of resources but this brain is no different from that of a jss3 student. Eranko!
meth ipobian is angry
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 1:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
OmegaAutos:

Yea...!! I use K.A Stroud as well, but I guess it was due to the fact at a point I got distracted in school...!!

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Druggey(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Anything that exists requires some effort to be done...... anything that exists is both hard to some and easy to others..... even learning requires some effort..... mastering is the act of significantly retaining what you significantly learn/ practise for as long as possible such that you significantly demonstrate it as significantly often as possible within that significant period.
baba I believe that but other courses dey. u can't spend all ur time practicing engine maths na.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
CONGRATS MY DEAR,AND MORE SUCCESS TO YA DESTINY. grin
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Newusername(m): 1:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:
lwkm...grin just continue and finish what you started bro, it's not easy, but winning is assured
Yes o, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Newusername(m): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

I love this
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by dapojaja(m): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Make she no go greet Bubu o, and make her parents go blacklist numbers that associate with presidency office, abeg!
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Druggey:

baba I believe that but other courses dey. u can't spend all ur time practicing engine maths na.

Exactly.... nobody is meant to spend all of the time available towards only one thing. . never ..

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by derecho(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
True , money affects a man.However, wealth without wisdom is dangerous. You don't go on to marry any lady just because she's "educated" in school and you have money to throw around. Formal Education is equally useless without character.
Except your definition of poverty transcends money.Even at that, no wise man flushes valuable resources down the toilet.This is one major reason employers prefer loyalty/willingness to learn to intelligence.

That said, most girls "doing well" are proud and every man loves respect, even if some would have you believe otherwise, submission is the greatest charm that melts a man.
I know some uneducated girls are also mannerless but the thinking is people tend to act well when they don't have a sense of entitlement.
It's wisdom to see problem afar off and hide yourself than rage on and have yourself destroyed.

true education for me is one that humbles you no matter your possession and achievement. Male or female.
Humility doesn't come easy...A transformation beyond formal education is what produces it.
descarado:
Respect dear, respect.

I read the other day tht it's better to marry an uneducated lady by some low esteemed mofos here.

To massage their ego, this beauty and brain will not have been discovered.

Poverty is the main reason why men feel very inferior when they see a woman doing well.
Poverty and hunger.

It will be well, buhari will go. We pray for better man next time so you all will have something doing instead of following woman for bombom like flies.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by GABRIEL6036: 2:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Video or idontbelfit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Judge Rules In Favour Of Jambites Against Jamb And Unilag / POST-UTME Screening Exercise: The University Of Abuja Model / How To Apply For Transcript In University Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.