Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? (5708 Views)

My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant / Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. (2) (3) (4)

Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Quoteit: 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
Seeing the sharp increase of threads about men unintentionally impregnating women, I can't help but wonder, is diving raw very risky or have I and other 'niggar raw' been so lucky?

I'm confused here and becoming scared of raw adventures because the non-expecting expectant fathers never said anything about nutting inside in their threads.

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by chatinent: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Witch no dey gree go church. Na WA o

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by doggedfighter(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
You're calling on your fellow niggar raws.

Hahahahahahaha.

One day it will be your turn. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Ahmed0336(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Beware of STI.

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ooh no..here we go again.. cheesy
Another thread just to talk about my wonderful women.. grin
Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Your fellow nigga raw lols. You better go for fertility test oga grin

17 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by heniford2: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ooh no..here we go again.. cheesy
Another thread just to talk about my wonderful women.. grin
grin cheesy go jam transformer

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
Memes tho

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by heniford2: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Memes tho
lol grin cheesy that lady self
Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
lol grin cheesy that lady self
Very wahala somebody grin

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
Another thread to talk about my beautiful women not to display your lack of intelligence.. grin cheesy

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Omicron007: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2022

Diving raw is one thing.
Having viable seeds is another.

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by heniford2: 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
SmellySperm:

Very wahala somebody grin
Asin eeh! I feel she's sexual starved and needs a guy like you to cure her sexual urge grin

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by heniford2: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Another thread to talk about my beautiful women not to display your lack of intelligence.. grin cheesy
Really undecided
Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
Really undecided
Get your little self out of my mention and stop being obsessed baby boy..

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by heniford2: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Get your little self out of my mention and stop being obsessed baby boy..
wonderful obsessed with ur silly ass or feminist war head or ur wanna woman war front movement undecided i just no get u

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
wonderful obsessed with ur silly ass or feminist war head or ur wanna woman war front movement undecided i just no get u
Pointless.. get out of my mention baby boy..

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by heniford2: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pointless.. get out of my mention baby boy..
looks like u joined newly here grin cheesy and ur already acting the feminist war lord here chill "hornny pia" u will get a dick that suits ur ovary cheesy wink here soon

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
looks like u joined newly here grin cheesy and ur already acting the feminist war lord here chill "hornny pia" u will get a dick that suits ur ovary cheesy wink here soon
Trying hard to be sensible..still pointless..
Get out of my mention or keep crying..

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Premiumwriter: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
God don too protect me last semester.. This semester na strictly rain coat or no going inside

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by brosom(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
U can hardly get a woman pregnant if you've mastered withdraw method.

But unfortunately, during the process of withdraw method is the like heaven on earth, not many can pass that process which is why they get women pregnant anyhow grin.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Bahamas95(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
I always go raw with my baby but I don't c*m inside her......I do withdrawal method, am a professor in that field.

At times I have this funny feeling of c*mming inside, I put on my condom just to do that after going raw.

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by CaptalnMitch: 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Your sperm is asleep

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Privatepart00: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Quoteit:
Seeing the sharp increase of threads about men unintentionally impregnating women, I can't help but wonder, is diving raw very risky or have I and other 'niggar raw' been so lucky?

I'm confused here and becoming scared of raw adventures because the non-expecting expectant fathers never said anything about nutting inside in their threads.

Simply say , our withdrawal game is top notch .If a lady hasn’t said this to you when wanna kpanish .Then you ain’t fit to thrust any. Even doctors get surprised when they ask how come you haven’t been pregnant for him, only to hear his withdrawal game is on another level.

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by MufasaLion: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Always stay strapped if you're wise.

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by DemMannaScam: 4:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Quoteit:

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Haywhy14(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Quoteit:

Have you considered to know if you're fertile enough to impregnate a woman??

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
Asin eeh! I feel she's sexual starved and needs a guy like you to cure her sexual urge grin
No bro. It's a guy like you she needs grin

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by shege45: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
brosom:
U can hardly get a woman pregnant if you've mastered withdraw method.

But unfortunately, during the process of withdraw method is the like heaven on earth, not many can pass that process which is why they get women pregnant anyhow grin.

honestly. Once you master it. The problem na to master am

Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by shege45: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
AyoDSpyGod:
You can spy on WhatsApp without target device. Gone are the days when you have to hold the target phone all the time and quickly browse the content without being caught. There's an advance spy app that's developed to track every detail on target phone remotely in a discreet mode.

WhatsApp spy apps used to spy on mobile phones. It can track call logs, chats, conversations, photos, videos, stickers, emojis, and all activities of social media apps, including WhatsApp.

It can even keep a record of all the deleted chat history, as well. Best of all, it is super easy to use and very affordable.

Contact me via Whatapp number on my signature
if you can do it first without paying and it works, I would pay you double
Re: Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? by CrownOfClay724: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
My pullout game strong.

But not until one day like that when e choke grin

Advice: I Want To Force A Guy Who Doesn't Love Me To Marry Me( Pictures) / He Seems To Like Large-breasted Women-- Lady Cries For Help..pics / Innocent Sex Doll. Her Only Fault Was That She Was Brought To Nigeria (PHOTO)