Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant (1816 Views)

Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by anoziechi(f): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2022
I was dating this guy despite him not having money,despite his poor background and my sacrifice he got another girl pregnant cry cryMind you we have done introduction
I was at home yesterday evening a girl walked into our compound and said she was looking for my fiance...I asked her if there is any problem she said no...after much persuasion she opened up that she is pregnant for him..I called him to come that someone wants to see him...oga no gree come...till 9pm...later he started apologizing and I told him before the incident that my deal breaker in any relationship is cheating...he has being begging me since.the girl in question said she wants to remove it..I advice her not to remove it..I collected her number,I called her in the morning to come so that she will meet him before he goes out.she came and he got angry and told the girl to leave his house,I told him to calm down let's settle it amicably he sent her out.I told him am leaving him too..he locked me inside and took my phone after some minutes later,he came back and said we need to talk...he started apologizing again,I told him no problem..I left yesterday And I blocked him..am so broken someone that I thought was different...I'm so broken..am not in my right frame of mind..sorry for the typo error..

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by GooodHardDick: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2022
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by anoziechi(f): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:
grin
what is funny

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by GooodHardDick: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2022
anoziechi:
what is funny

So what do you want us to do na?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by anoziechi(f): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:

So what do you want us to do na?
please if you don't have anything to say...please keep quiet

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2022
You dodged a bazuka, please take heart and move on. He's loves extorting you.

But your profile picture says you don't hear word undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by GooodHardDick: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2022
anoziechi:
please if you don't have anything to say...please keep quiet

What's this one saying? Are you okay?

He got another girl pregnant? So? What do you want us to do na? U said you have blocked him off? What advice are you looking for again?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Zonefree(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2022
Dear beloved OP, please always remember to put him in your prayers. God will see him through. He's going through alot. The stress and trauma of impregnating a Nigerian girl cry

He needs you now than before. Stand beside him, don't allow him go through this phase alone.

Shalom cool

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2022
You did the right thing dear, don’t allow yourself to be brainwashed,any man that loves and appreciate you will never cheat on you because his conscience won’t let him do that and even if he wants to cheat he’ll be wise enough not to put you at risk,he could have brought you deadly std as well.The pregnancy only shows how careless and reckless he is, you don’t need such man in your life, you’ll heal and a better man will come your way. Another thing to note is that lady and her baby (if she keeps the pregnancy) will always be a distraction and threat to your life if you decide to remain with him,think deep and don’t put your life down for someone who does not value it.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Why do people spend that long in boyfriend/girlfriend relationships?

Ideally after 6 months you should know where the relationship is going
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Lalami3232(m): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2022
All these childish stories sef!!! Since I no get anything to do at moment, make I analyze the first paragraph. You say you dey date a guy wey no get money and he dey poor, abi? Now the question is "do you have money ?"
If YES, then wetin you don do to help the guy? If NO, then you're a hypocrite because una be birds of a feather. When a guy is broke, una go quickly outline am for the world to see, and funny enough eeh, una no still get money.
How many men don come out to say "I dey date a girl wey dey poor" ? Una wey no dey get anything to offer aside toto and womb, but una go quick tag a guy broke. I no even get time read everything because your first line don spoil am. Next time, write like an adult so that we fit advise you like one.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, " if you fit manage meet a 9ja girl wey get sense, my brother marry her quickly because she's the last of her specie."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Zonefree(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You did the right thing dear, don’t allow yourself to be brainwashed,any man that loves and appreciate you will never cheat on you because his conscience won’t let him do that and even if he wants to cheat he’ll be wise enough not to put you at risk,he could have brought you deadly std as well.The pregnancy only shows how careless and reckless he is, you don’t need such man in your life, you’ll heal and a better man will come your way. Another thing to note is that lady and her baby (if she keeps the pregnancy) will always be a distraction and threat to your life if you decide to remain with him,think deep and don’t put your life down for someone who does not value it.
You're not a true child of God. Instead of you to advice her to stand by her boyfriend in this trying time.

You didn't even care to know how the guy is doing, whether he's fine. You know he's going through alot. Be compassionate please

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by anoziechi(f): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

You're not a true child of God. Instead of you to advice her to stand by her boyfriend in this trying time.

You didn't even care to know how the guy is doing, whether he's fine. You know he's going through alot. Be compassionate please

See comment, this is to show that 98% of men does not value a woman’s feelings. Well, a smart lady will know when to leave a man as time is very unfriendly to women.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Zonefree(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
See comment, this is to show that 98% of men does not value a woman’s feelings. Well, a smart lady will know when to leave a man as time is very unfriendly to women.
Do women value their feelings?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by atilla(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2022
Op ubdid the right thing. Even to the point of advicing the other lady.

Stay strong a better guy will come soon. Its better u found out now than on your trad or wedding day
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2022
anoziechi:
I was dating this guy despite him not having money,despite his poor background and my sacrifice he got another girl pregnant cry cryMind you we have done introduction
I was at home yesterday evening a girl walked into our compound and said she was looking for my fiance...I asked her if there is any problem she said no...after much persuasion she opened up that she is pregnant for him..I called him to come that someone wants to see him...oga no gree come...till 9pm...later he started apologizing and I told him before the incident that my deal breaker in any relationship is cheating...he has being begging me since.the girl in question said she wants to remove it..I advice her not to remove it..I collected her number,I called her in the morning to come so that she will meet him before he goes out.she came and he got angry and told the girl to leave his house,I told him to calm down let's settle it amicably he sent her out.I told him am leaving him too..he locked me inside and took my phone after some minutes later,he came back and said we need to talk...he started apologizing again,I told him no problem..I left yesterday And I blocked him..am so broken someone that I thought was different...I'm so broken..am not in my right frame of mind..sorry for the typo error..

What do you do …? You leave !. Sorry to put it so bluntly because I realize it may not be that easy. You have a history with this person , memories, feelings etc. however, you have to stop for a minute and look at things logically. This is a person you are in a “Monogamous” relationship with? Someone you trusted?. This isn’t a small mistake we’re talking about here. he physically went behind your back, broke every ounce of trust , wasn’t thinking about your feelings at all, Bleep!, he wasn’t thinking about you at all. That’s a prime example of “out of sight out of mind” what he did was so disrespectful. That is such a betrayal. And, in my opinion something that is not forgivable. I would even bet this is not the first time this has occurred. It’s just the first time with this outcome . He really had no choice but to tell you . I don’t want to sit here and lecture.I’m sure you are mortified. I’m sure you’ve been a mess. Every thought goes through your head. I can tell you love this man . Just by your question. You’re torn. But, do yourself a favor. If you have even a sliver of self respect? You will leave. This is not your problem . This is his mess. And , if this man loved you and was in love with you or respected you or your relationship? I’m sorry but, this wouldn’t even be a thought.
this isn’t something that’s going to go away. He got another woman pregnant. He will now be having a child with this woman,and they will have to coparent with them .. that doesn’t go away. It’s just too messy in my opinion. And it’s not fair to you .In-fact it’s downright cruel. and I really do feel for you. If you choose to stay? you are choosing a lot of bullshit. And you will end up regretting your decision. But, that is my opinion . Not everyone will agree with me and that’s ok. I wish you the very best . I hope you make the right choice for you . I don’t know you. But, I’ll tell you this, no woman deserves to be treated that way . Your partner should cherish your relationship. That is your best friend , the person you should be able to trust with your life. And, he made his choice the moment he chose to betray your relationship. Good luck my friend .
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Preciousppearl(f): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:

stand by him as what? Did he consider her feeling before diving Into another? He is clearly begging her because she found out if she didn't he will continue his ways like nothing happened. I am sure he will still apologize to the other lady so he will have access to free punana..
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Meteng: 9:09am On Mar 31, 2022
GooodHardDick:

What's this one saying? Are you okay?

He got another girl pregnant? So? What do you want us to do na? U said you have blocked him off? What advice are you looking for again?
I tire o, my brother
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Zonefree(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Preciousppearl:
stand by him as what? Did he consider her feeling before diving Into another? He is clearly begging her because she found out if she didn't he will continue his ways like nothing happened. I am sure he will still apologize to the other lady so he will have access to free punana..
Easy tigress.

Not like the guy goes penising every kpekus. It's just a little mistake. Nobody is above mistake.

cool

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by aylive02(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2022
anoziechi:
. There are better guys outside. Don't compromise on your decision
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Juliusmomoh2: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2022
another pity pity story. hahahaha
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Juliusmomoh2: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:
Do women value their feelings?
iyaebe don't understand the sacram in that your comment .., cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Truvelisback(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2022
anoziechi:
Just move on with ur life. Ur fiance is a confused man.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Zonefree(m): 9:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Juliusmomoh2:

iyaebe don't understand the sacram in that your comment .., cheesy grin
Iyaebe is a hungry feminist with dead brain...are you surprised?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Oturatetuala(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
This thing called dick will put some men into trouble as time goes on... Make money them no hear now o, na Bleep Bleep always. Shey pussy na food?
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Juliusmomoh2: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Zonefree:
Iyaebe is a hungry feminist with dead brain...are you surprised?
I still respect her Sha. afterall, we are all human being.
and what if I tell you that you are not better than her. are you surprised?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by Oturatetuala(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
You come dey beg after you don knacker knack shot, belle don show, your shoe and face no shine again. Haba!
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by HopeNeverDies: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! This is weird..
Re: My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant by zexy2030(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2022
anoziechi:
It shows how merciful God is to you. Despite your fornication with him, he still exposed ur guy to you openly, you would have entered marriage and realize u married a beast.

But 3yrs no introduction and u continued dating? This is the fact but most ladies don't seem to follow it, it's not easy though as there is scarcity of responsible men and not scarcity of dicks, once you notice for 6months, he is not motivated to see your sibling, the 7th month give him attitude that will send him off. Such man is not ready. 6months is enough to know him, you saw the signs at the 3rd month but u ignored.

Some guys would claim, he did it because he wasn't sure you could bare a child.

Next time instead of sex during relationship, present medical tests. Because what is hurting you now is the countless sex he had with you in the name of love and yet impregnated another.

What to do now: R U N or block toxic people out of ur life, move on and live happy, he is bunch of irresponsible idiot, don't let emotion drive u back to him. Don't be stupid.

If u need someone to talk to in this state, instead of going back to him, find someone in any social platform and be talk pale.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ty / Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria / What Particular Betrayal Made You A Bad Guy, Redpillar Or Bad Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.