Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Which One Relates To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Relates To You? (893 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Relates To You? by Zubaidabta12(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
I have seen people complaining about their partners here all the time and I came across this on Quora. Which of this have you applied and did it work for you for those whom don’t have drama in their union?

Re: Which One Relates To You? by Jeon(f): 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
the reason I love QUORA.. look at the mature write up cool

1 Like

Re: Which One Relates To You? by Godada(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Which One Relates To You? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
No 7..
That's a great way to go..

1 Like

Re: Which One Relates To You? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
the reason I love QUORA..
look at the mature write up cool

on here, I think stupidity is inherited. Users flow with what they met.

If we met Quora vibes, we'll flow with that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which One Relates To You? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

Nigerian Bloggers:

"Nairalander Jeon throws a subtle shade at Nairaland, calls it a site of mediocre and immature write ups."

3 Likes

Re: Which One Relates To You? by Zubaidabta12(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
I totally disagree with point 1 and can never do it, infact i don’t believe in a man checking his girlfriend or wive phone unless you won die early be that. The fact that I’ve come to digest in life eventually is that you can’t naturally stop a girl from flirting or ladies from frolicking with men or wive from cheating unless you go spiritual and who has time for that with the amount of women in the world looking for a husband.

Re: Which One Relates To You? by Zubaidabta12(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
You’ve refused to answer the question madam. It’s a shame you as a female can’t affirm yourself to any of the numbers but rather choose to dodge the question and open an allegation when there’re mixed write ups indeed and well as non matured post on the same site.

For example it was on the same Quora that somebody posted ‘my husband does everything I say and am tired of the marriage please help’
Jeon:
Re: Which One Relates To You? by headbasher96(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
7 is a goal�
Re: Which One Relates To You? by Jeon(f): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
You’ve refused to answer the question madam. It’s a shame you as a female can’t affirm yourself to any of the numbers but rather choose to dodge the question and open an allegation when there’re mixed write ups indeed and well as non matured post on the same site.

For example it was on the same Quora that somebody posted ‘my husband does everything I say and am tired of the marriage please help’

one of the immature write up we often see on NL..
always trying to force you to vomit an option if you ignore them..

UnusualEmissary:

Nigerian Bloggers:

"Nairalander Jeon throws a subtle shade at Nairaland, calls it a site of mediocre and immature write ups."

unusualemissary clearly made a point..

Re: Which One Relates To You? by Boogyman557: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool real MATTERZ..

WTF MAN
Re: Which One Relates To You? by Zubaidabta12(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Silly women typing trash for the can
Jeon:

one of the immature write up we often see on NL..
always trying to force you to vomit an option if you ignore them..

unusualemissary clearly made a point..
Re: Which One Relates To You? by Jeon(f): 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Zubaidabta12:
Silly women typing trash for the can

like I said earlier.. nairaland is full of immature people that got access to the Internet by mistake..

1 Like

Re: Which One Relates To You? by Zubaidabta12(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
You be clown. Biko go and write a fiction novel, it’ll do you good. But then I can see you’re a matured lady who can keep calm online, you’ll also do good being a politician.
Jeon:

like I said earlier.. nairaland is full of immature people that got access to the Internet by mistake..

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) / Mod Pls To Front Page Plss I Use God To Beg You Family / How much does these beer cost in your area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.