Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me (31838 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / How Can I Stop This Boy From Sexually Harassing Me? / Uber And Bolt Drivers Are Harassing My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Boogyman557: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Ficient:

so after you blaze ur 26 wraps finish, na here your mind direct you to come express ur highness abi?
Holly Gram cool

Na ADVISE I give PESIN..

I NO kill PESIN..

it's MONDAY MAN..

ROLL 1, LITE 1 AND KUSH 1..

u go de alright..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Onliie(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2022
Redpillers over to you

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by smartr: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

Six month into the relationship, she says that i am to gentle for her liking.

Met her at a friend's place. And that my friend is very rugged. He smokes and drinks alot. I don't smoke but i drink too.

She taught i am rugged like my friend. Anytime she visits me in my house. She would be speaking all those stupid gangster/Cultism language too me. I warned her several time to stop speaking those nonsense to me.

Yesterday, we had a little misunderstanding, omo, come see the para wey this babe dey para for me. I told her i am no longer interested again with the relationship. She said over her dead body. She sey if i no bet her she go put am for my body woto woto.

I just kuku close my mouth. I pretended that every thing was okay until she left. Now she dey call me since for phone and refuse to pick her calls or reply her messages.

See me se wahala.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Boogyman557: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

Na so you go dey BLA till police go arrest you come STEP UP your case to judge wey go BLA you to jail.

Stay away from crime as many of your kind are serving jail times now.
Holly Gram cool

Na my house I BLA my KUSH..

I NO use am DISTURB anybody...

it's MONDAY MAN..

ROLL 1, LITE 1 AND KUSH 1..

u go de alright..

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by saintneo(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2022
borikiri people! lipsrsealed
fafambo:
are u in ph, if yes, just tell her that ur selina tested, that shes capping vertically, that her irene cannot caprison wetin e see wen ss3 boys Lap her unit to tamahug her, she will fear
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2022
fafambo:
are u in ph, if yes, just tell her that ur selina tested, that shes capping vertically, that her irene cannot caprison wetin e see wen ss3 boys Lap her unit to tamahug her, she will fear
after all these capping...
The Girl: Aboi who goes you?
The Boy: I no goes anywhere ooo.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by jayice(m): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2022
That banny go Bleep u up...better pick her calls so that u go dey get updates from her rants make she no catch u off guard...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:17am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
you always find loopholes with every one stories on nairaland. Abeg no vex me.

You are into for a one chanced relationship grin

2022 go hot die
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by lolu2019: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2022
E sure for me say ur friend don kpokpogiri dat girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Southernigbo: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
i ain't gonna pick her call again.
seems like she is the male while u d female. I pray she doesn't smack you down one day. But I really feel she may eventually hurt you if you insist on not doing again
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Jamie1000: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Run from that phyco bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by kals4luv990(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sounds like a well laid story but I found a loophole in this story.. undecided undecided

Firstly you had a friend who smokes and you found her there or met her through him..what were you expecting?
Tell me this is the first time she's doing this?why making a complaint now..

Tell her you ain't comfortable with her attitude simple..
oshe loophole finder,godess of wisdom..no go find work,just dey find loopholes
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2022
kals4luv990:
oshe loophole finder,godess of wisdom..no go find work,just dey find loopholes
If you had a job you wouldn't mention me.. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2022
What do I say, just bail out of the relationship you are not the guy for her rugged arse.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by seyz91(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy
Delight2014:
Avoid such girl or one day she will use plank reset your medulla then you will learn your lesson in a hard way

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by fafambo: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

Help us to translate this jargon.

Not all of us are cultists.
iam not a cultist oga,and will never be, WHAT UR HEADPAN CANNOT CUPRISON IS NOT MY NSOGBU,oya dissolve

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by T0BY(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Noted
Gkemz:

To get peace of mind, find Jesus. Woman no matter how good she is is subject to change if the things she gains from you are taken away.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Badguy77(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Are u selina tested? If not, tuama comot from her side before she put am for ur body woto woto...Cos e be like say u no comprisone watin she dey caprisone you...If possible, report her to ss3 boys make dem come tamahug her small.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by HilcomTech(m): 10:54am On Jan 24, 2022
fafambo:
iam not a cultist oga,and will never be, WHAT UR HEADPAN CANNOT CUPRISON IS NOT MY NSOGBU,oya dissolve

You say you are not a cultist yet you speak their language. Just pray that the police will not arrange you in front of a judge that will CUPRISON your case with serious NSOGBU and dissolve you to prison.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by darichlife: 11:02am On Jan 24, 2022
Baba leave that babe o, she is in her foolish stage, infact I think you are settling for less. I guess you must be too intelligent and dont daft girls around you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Revelation4(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2022
What is woto woto?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by fafambo: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

You say you are not a cultist yet you speak their language. Just pray that the police will not arrange you in front of a judge that will CUPRISON your case with serious NSOGBU and dissolve you to prison.
OGBENI! disembark from that capping, I'm.not a cultist

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Twenty8: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Sounds like a well laid story but I found a loophole in this story.. undecided undecided

Firstly you had a friend who smokes and you found her there or met her through him..what were you expecting?
Tell me this is the first time she's doing this?why making a complaint now..

Tell her you ain't comfortable with her attitude simple..

Loophole finder
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Bamzyriches451: 11:08am On Jan 24, 2022
Na wahala u don enter so
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:14am On Jan 24, 2022
Twenty8:

Loophole finder
As far as it ain't a crime..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Omorefe1975(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2022
She is not your type.. kindly look for a decent girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by fafambo: 11:22am On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

Na police and judge go settle your case las las.

Tunda fire all the cultists and their sympathaisers.
let thunder fire me if I'm a cultist, but if I'm not let ur own thunder come in hundred folds, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON U

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by HilcomTech(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2022
fafambo:
let thunder fire me if I'm a cultist, but if I'm not let ur own thunder come in hundred folds, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON U

Hahahaha grin
Why you come dey fear na. I didn't say Tunda should fire you na. I said Tunda should fire all cultists only for you to be shaking like jelly fish.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by NickD(m): 11:27am On Jan 24, 2022
VenusGod:
See me see wahala.

Six month into the relationship, she says that i am to gentle for her liking.

Met her at a friend's place. And that my friend is very rugged. He smokes and drinks alot. I don't smoke but i drink too.

She taught i am rugged like my friend. Anytime she visits me in my house. She would be speaking all those stupid gangster/Cultism language too me. I warned her several time to stop speaking those nonsense to me.

Yesterday, we had a little misunderstanding, omo, come see the para wey this babe dey para for me. I told her i am no longer interested again with the relationship. She said over her dead body. She sey if i no bet her she go put am for my body woto woto.

I just kuku close my mouth. I pretended that every thing was okay until she left. Now she dey call me since for phone and refuse to pick her calls or reply her messages.

See me se wahala.

Lol you Don jam ph werey
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by meobizy(f): 11:28am On Jan 24, 2022
Seun must chop.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Harassing Me by Salowise: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Dialogue with her, she fit call men for you, trust me if men lap you whether you dey right or wrong you go still chop drilling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / Who Sits In Front: Your Girlfriend Or Bestfriend? / How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.