Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

The Will That Calmed My Friend - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Will That Calmed My Friend (37612 Views)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by SmileDance(f): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2022
MaverickA3:
To those calling his father a wise man; I don't think his father was wise. He had enough wealth but he failed to train his heir properly. When his daughter eventually get married, someone else son will inherit the wealth.
Also, the guy in question should forget about his father's property and get serious with his life. He should labour for his own wealth.
did you read the part where he was sent packing from 2 private universities? How else would the father have trained him

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by MrMacinterchi1: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2022
Ginaz:
his late father was extremely a wise man. the son was already feeling on top of the world even before the death of his father , having thoughts of becoming a BIG BOY through his inheritance.

he would definitely ruined everything to the ground, his head is empty with no sense of how to handle the heavy responsibilities of his late father's legacy.

your friend should even be thankful his father didn't remove him totally from his will. atleast there is hope for him somewhere.

lazy son ! he wants to use his father's properties to form big boy. someone who couldn't stay in school to help his life.

*modified*

you are a bad friend too. for you to even think your friend's father is wicked says a lot about you. birds of the same feather fly together o. don't go and advise that your irresponsible friend to change his wayward life , be there calling his father wicked .

witches of the same coven! big boys kee una there!
babe , calm down . why the out Burst?
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by idomytin(m): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2022
Op you are the one ,stop using " friend this my friend that".
Change your ways now you still have very few time.

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Ybaby: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
It’s so irritating to see the sheer sense of entitlement displayed by the OP.

It is also disgusting that you don’t consider the daughter as a competent human being even though she’s older, more educated and more successful than the boy.

What is wrong with you?

Na real what is wrong with you grin grin grin grin

He thought his father is a myopic patriachy misogynist..... in 2022 someone is still saying I am the first son..... as if it is penis they use in running a business.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by CHoccolaTE: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2022
Ybaby:

Na real what is wrong with you grin grin grin grin

He thought his father is a myopic patriachy misogynist..... in 2022 someone is still saying I am the first son..... as if it is penis they use in running a business.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by CHoccolaTE: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2022
Can you imagine the backward and senseless inheritance laws Nigerian tribes have?
The first son was already so sure he would get a huge chunk of his fathers wealth just for being male inspite of the heartache and waste of money he caused his father.

Thank God the old man used common sense instead of olden days anti-women inheritance laws. Person get daughter wey be second best graduating student and son wey police dey arrest everytime, graduate him no fit graduate fron university. Then somebody is asking if it is right to let the daughter manage the businesses.

And the worst part is that there are places in Nigeria where daughters are not allowed to inherit anything. No matter how intelligent or responsible they are than the sons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by SilvanusII(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2022
Oh, I also think that the OP is an FFO. An alátẹnujẹ who will not tell his friend the truth of his situation because of what he gains from the friendship as it currently is.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by ArcToyin(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
OssyMalik:
I hope you are not planning to kill your sister because of inheritance? From the way you are really pained and as a cultist too, i fear for your sister’s safety.

Even if he kill her, there is no way he can legally own the investments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With My Mom? / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / 61-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 40 Years In Marriage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.