Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Will That Calmed My Friend - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Will That Calmed My Friend (37686 Views)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Ferdinandu(m): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

Ok.. but why didn't he hand the bizness to his wife.. thier mother

Don't u think the achievement he listed is too much..? People change na.. what if he hasn't achieve them and his sister got married.. so her husband would be controlling their bizness..?
Many mothers always have a soft spot for their wayward son so the Dad may suspect that handing over the business to the wife will automatically means handing it over to the wayward son

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Lexusgs430: 1:23am On Jan 29, 2022
Let's hope he does not kill his sister.......... wink

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:51am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:
...My friend whose dad passed on two months ago and who was so sure he will henceforth become a big boy got the shock of his life when his dad's will was read to them by his father's lawyer...

In the will his dad gave him Nothing which was unusual especially being the eldest son and coming from the Igbo tribe.. his father owns two filling station, a big and very busy half-warehouse store where he sells dangote cement wholesale, three commercial houses , a sign supermarket,3 pieces of land also one SUV and two small cars.

We suspect, it may be connected to his visibly wayward lifestyle, he has twice been sent packing from two different private University in the south east over tuancy and suspected cultism....more shocking is the late father handing over the day to day running of the firm to his oldest daughter "not his wife"

The said girl is just 24 years old but graduated as second best in the dept of economic then..his father even helped her secure a lecturing job 5months before his demise..he stated that his wife will only be an important signitory for transaction worth a million and above.

He added a clause that his son can join the management of the firms and estate only when he graduates from any University with at least a pass and record less than 7police cases before he turns 28..

Even at that he can eventually take over the firm after joining management for minimum 4years...

[s]Abeg oo. is this. Dead man not wicked... Allowing a girl lead the house when her mum is still alive.. although she is older than the guy.. sh is the first child[/s]
it's either you're the "friend" or from the tone of your last paragraph, both of you are equally useless. No right thinking man will hand over his business to an irresponsible son to run it down very shortly after he dies. Tell your so called friend to sit up in life before life passes him by because even you will run away when his wahala and taxing becomes too much

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Pharaohny: 2:11am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:
...My friend whose dad passed on two months ago and who was so sure he will henceforth become a big boy got the shock of his life when his dad's will was read to them by his father's lawyer...

In the will his dad gave him Nothing which was unusual especially being the eldest son and coming from the Igbo tribe.. his father owns two filling station, a big and very busy half-warehouse store where he sells dangote cement wholesale, three commercial houses , a sign supermarket,3 pieces of land also one SUV and two small cars.

We suspect, it may be connected to his visibly wayward lifestyle, he has twice been sent packing from two different private University in the south east over tuancy and suspected cultism....more shocking is the late father handing over the day to day running of the firm to his oldest daughter "not his wife"

The said girl is just 24 years old but graduated as second best in the dept of economic then..his father even helped her secure a lecturing job 5months before his demise..he stated that his wife will only be an important signitory for transaction worth a million and above.

He added a clause that his son can join the management of the firms and estate only when he graduates from any University with at least a pass and record less than 7police cases before he turns 28..

Even at that he can eventually take over the firm after joining management for minimum 4years...

Abeg oo. is this. Dead man not wicked... Allowing a girl lead the house when her mum is still alive.. although she is older than the guy.. sh is the first child

You're are also a bad friend for calling the father wicked Man.
Better go advise your useless fellow you call a friend

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by AreaFada2: 2:17am On Jan 29, 2022
davillian:
His father is nice....
He should graduate
He should have less than 7 police case
He should work with the company for 4 years before taking over....
His father still trust and believe in him......

Me o
No police case
He should graduate with a 1st or second class
He would work with the company for 10 yes get married have a kid before he can take over grin

You read my mind. My own on top your list, na work for another employer responsibly for 2 years without being sacked and have at least two kids. At least be married for 5 years without separation, domestic violence or divorce. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Nor be to impregnate one girl, do sham marriage or bring one yeye grade from school just to get his hands on the money.

Nor be blokos dem dey use manage business. The economist girl can do it better. Very wise man.

The yeye boy go know say khakhi nor be leather.

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by humberjade: 2:21am On Jan 29, 2022
delpee:

True but if he's wise, he'll do no such thing. He'll lose everything if he tries that. Of course, he'll be the prime suspect. The only reasonable way forward is to comply with his dad's wish. In any case, the conditions still have to be met before he can have access to the business.

You never can tell what desperation and peer pressure can push one to do...makes people do stupid things, even when the heart is loudly telling you there is trouble around the corner. I mean, the dude needs to wait for roughly 9 years (5 years for degree, that's if he can do without an extra year, and 4 years learning the ropes) to gain control, not all folks can be patient enough for that long.

Well, it all depends on the relationship between both siblings b4 the papa's demise...and going forward, the sister's attitude on the one side, and the brother, on the other
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:26am On Jan 29, 2022
If the man didn't train his children well, how come the girl came out best in every aspect of life? The daughter will definitely end up with a responsible husband, and I wish her future husband will step in and assist in the businesses in future, so as to protect the man's daughter from being killed by the evil son. Better for responsible outsider to help manage family business, than a useless evil son. That business will always be of help to the late man's grand children.
MaverickA3:
To those calling his father a wise man; I don't think his father was wise. He had enough wealth but he failed to train his heir properly. When his daughter eventually get married, someone else son will inherit the wealth.
Also, the guy in question should forget about his father's property and get serious with his life. He should labour for his own wealth.
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:38am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

Abeg oo. is this. Dead man not wicked... Allowing a girl lead the house when her mum is still alive.. although she is older than the guy.. sh is the first child
How did you see that as wicked since the boy is only the eldest son and not his first child but the girl.
What the old man did is fair

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:50am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

very smart man!
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by WiszyFraud: 3:11am On Jan 29, 2022
Ginaz:

you better keep that ego aside. who the ego help? she should give free entrance to the money right ? so the useless son can come chop the money to form big boy ehn?

you are a bad friend , stay away from the family . if you are a good friend , his life won't be this wayward . I wish his sister can see your writeup and drive you from the family .

you can plan with that your friend to do evil .

There’s no fxxcking friend..
This brainless op is the prodigal son.
He’s only disguising on Nairaland.
He’s a verrrry foolish boy !

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by GloShare(m): 3:37am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

Don't u think the achievement he listed is too much..? People change na.. what if he hasn't achieve them and his sister got married.. so her husband would be controlling their bizness..?

Because mothers easily spoil their sons.

The mum was probably a contributor to the boy's way of life

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by anonimi: 3:37am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

That must be a typo from you.
You meant to say wise instead of wicked that you typed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by silverkings: 3:38am On Jan 29, 2022
anthonyuncle:
the man is very wise.

that your friend you (enough of the deceit) have been misbehaving all along because of the entitlement mentality in you.
it is time for you to calm down, learn and grow your own wealth like your father

The OP is the friend grin. How will a friend got to know every detail of the will? This one na bitter lesson oo

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by silverkings: 3:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Dailyparrot:

From the replies, there's no friend here. Op is the person in question.

His father is an Economist either professionally or through his business experience.

That's why he looked through the family and got a good manager. The wife isn't and that's why she was not chosen.

God bless you Biko

Imagine someone that was supposed to use his father's wealth to move faster in the ladder of life, is only hoping to use it to form big boy. Probably, sleep around with women and club.

Op, your sister ignores your demand for money only when the demand is irrelevant and wasteful. There's no way she will deny you money for your school fees or something important.

Your sister is 24 and older than you. That means you are much younger from 28 years. Your father gave you a long time to become responsible.

If you don't use your time well, you will regret it. Read this again. sad
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by silverkings: 3:40am On Jan 29, 2022
Dailyparrot:

From the replies, there's no friend here. Op is the person in question.

His father is an Economist either professionally or through his business experience.

That's why he looked through the family and got a good manager. The wife isn't and that's why she was not chosen.

Imagine someone that was supposed to use his father's wealth to move faster in the ladder of life, is only hoping to use it to form big boy. Probably, sleep around with women and club.

Op, your sister ignores your demand for money only when the demand is irrelevant and wasteful. There's no way she will deny you money for your school fees or something important.

Your sister is 24 and older than you. That means you are much younger from 28 years. Your father gave you a long time to become responsible.

If you don't use your time well, you will regret it. Read this again. sad

God bless you Biko.
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Golan007: 3:42am On Jan 29, 2022
greenie77:

He is not an only child thus not his inheritance! It seems you were financially benefiting from the wayward friend of yours and feel pained by the loss of income.

His late father knew that handing it over to his wife means handing it over your irresponsible friend as some mothers tend to be soft with their first sons and enable their irresponsible lifestyles.

For you to see becoming responsible and graduating before 28 while keeping a clean criminal record as wickedness on the part of the late father is a proof you are also not responsible.

Op Na that friend wey e dey talk.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Golan007: 3:45am On Jan 29, 2022
OssyMalik:
I hope you are not planning to kill your sister because of inheritance? From the way you are really pained and as a cultist too, i fear for your sister’s safety.

Exactly what I was thinking.

The mudafuqer must be plotting right now.

The only issue for him would be I'd he can legally take over.
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Kingofhoes: 3:50am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

Oga. You said it yourself that the girl has a degree in economics. Why will I hand a business to my wife who knows nothing about the business than to a top economist. And not in this age and time will any wise girl allow a family business be taken over by an Outsidee so we don't even have to worry about the "husband" aspect .And how are those achievements too much?? Is your friend that useless ??Use your head
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by ImaIma1(f): 3:51am On Jan 29, 2022
anthonyuncle:

he is aware of the soft spot mothers have for their eldest son.

the boy can even use threats and bully to overcome the mum

This is very true. And mums almost always give in while a sister might be more strict.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by VERDA: 4:16am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

Have u imagined begging ur sister for money from bizness that is ur own inheritance, and sh will ignore u and go to skl...

The sis is a lecture and she placed a manager there but comes back twice a week to supervise them

What exactly do you mean by your own inheritance, did he work for any of it?? I don't understand how youths of these days reason, so he felt he would live a wayword life and inherit what he did not build so he can burn it to the ground and bring the family back to poverty abi??

He should better take responsibility for his life and forget about any inheritance, if the dad was like him would he have had anything for the son to aspire to inherit?, If there was nothing to inherit, what would he have done...die abi??, When he is ready to be responsible I am sure things will change.

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Eriokanmi: 4:39am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

OP, e be like say na you be the person in this case, that's if the story is true. Accept the will in good fate. It's fair enough.
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by IHIEGOD: 4:53am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

The man knows that it is the woman that spoilt the useless son and if he had handed over the business to her, it is as good as willing everything to the tout.

2 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Blitz888(m): 4:57am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

The kind of thing I will do..

The Father wants to preserve his legacy.

That profligate son should humbly apply himself to discipline.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by franchasng: 5:19am On Jan 29, 2022
Dear Lord, my son will never be an irresponsible son, he will be wiser and greater than I am. The things I could not achieve, he will achieve them even with ease.

My son will be celebrated by the world. His name will carry respect and not disgrace.

My son will eat of my labor and he will grow to become bigger than I am.

Evil friends, wayward friends will never near him. He will continue to bear the cross of divine favour throughout his lifetime. As a royal child, he must remain royal. He will be celebrated by the world, his mates will stand for him, AMEN!

This story is heartbreaking to read, sighs cry

3 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Ybaby: 5:28am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

His father thought about all that too and decided that his daughter will marry one day and even at that is still a better candidate that your friend.

Your friend is a man (just like his father) let him go and work and build wealth for himself .... his best revenge on his father is to become so successful that his father regrets his action in heaven.

A man has every right to decide who gets his inheritance.

2 lazy boys grin grin grin grin by the way if you are your friend then you better get your life in order - you are now a man !!

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:34am On Jan 29, 2022
He planned for his family well I love this man
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Ybaby: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2022
IHIEGOD:
The man knows that it is the woman that spoilt the useless son and if he had handed over the business to her, it is as good as willing everything to the tout.

You are wise!

The man said the boy has to have a minimum of pass........ that man died a heartbroken man!! he bled from the emotional stabs of having a useless son

I mean pass!!! pass kwa!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by TemmyT002(m): 5:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Hope the rascal won't be thinking of hurting his sister like this

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by adecz: 5:43am On Jan 29, 2022
❌Let's hope he doesn't plot his
sister's death☠️ ....

These cultists are unpredictable

1 Like

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by BennyDGreat: 5:49am On Jan 29, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
*He joined CULT in school.
*He changed university 2times
*He was thrown out of school, due to truancy, I believe this was (secondary level) education.
*He had several police cases , etc.

I can imagine the PAIN AND EMBARRASSMENT this EVIL CHILD must have caused the parents.

Some of these Children decide to become a black sheep and be a pain to their family.

The late man was not totally wise. The will states that the guy can join the the company if he completes his university, this is dangerous. A child like that will be a problem to his other siblings in future. The father should have rather willed one property to him, and cut him off from the family.

Atimes I pray and beg God that my womb should not carry an evil child. If I was the late man, and had a son like that, I would throw him out of the house, but give him money to go far far away and live his life, or I relocate with my other children, and leave him behind. An evil son like that might kill his other good siblings out of jealousy. The elder sister is in for trouble whenever that guy joins the family business in future. I have seen a guy who was dumped by his family, and his parents relocated abandoning him, they abandoned him till today, though at some points they began reaching out to him through phone calls.

Like how old was he when they abandoned him?
Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by phemmyfour: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2022
bigpicture001:

He was a wise man. He chose credibility and capability over age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Forgives Her Father 27 Years After He Abandoned Her / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.