Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri (51563 Views)

Video: President Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Buhari Didn’t Defeat Atiku; The Judiciary Defeated Nigeria / Boko Haram Is Defeated; Nigeria Now Facing ‘global Insurgency’ — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2022
thinkmoney:

I understand Nebuchadnezzars dream, and I agree it's a kind of timetable.
I also very much agree that basically an individual or a society reaps what they sow. However, we are in an imperfect world and we are at its very later stage where the symptoms of its sickness as it were have gone so bad. To give you an analogy: good people now literally plant for bad people to reap. A good example are the farmers in the villages ravaged by boko haram and bandits.
And aside the law of sowing and reaping there also very well happen random events. This is attested to at ecclesiastes 9, that talks about time and chances happening to people.
My point is that though the leader and populace of the country like many other country hasn't been really sowing good stuffs, it will be unbiblical and even unscientific to postulates that either of them carry bad luck, as really, God or many other supernatural powers for that matter can't be so interested in a matter like football or Joshua's boxing match. Ahabs Israel was still a somewhat prosperous one despite his many abominations. Our boys today aside that they didnt get into the game as fast as they should, we can also agree bad random result came there way. Tunisia's had just like 3 shots to our numerous shots. And look at Iwobis card too. Besides, Tunisia can't be said to be a more God fearing society than us.
To be certain, Buhari hasn't been an inspirational leader.
We can't also compel anybody to see and react appropriately to whatever fact or view. Hower, I said people 'should' really hove serious attentionto their choices, actions and inactions, because to some good extent we still very much reap whatever we sow.

My friend, I think with what you wrote here, we're on the same page. So, I'd just like to say that the football match cited is simply a good example of work and eat - a good example of natural or physical law of cause and effect. Just like saying if you study hard, you'll pass your exams and vice versa. Jesus Himself hints on the law of what you do is what you get when he said:

For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him, Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish. Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand? Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace (Luke 14:28-34).

If you study the match, you will see the Nigerian team did a lot of things wrong and had to smart for it. There are matters of life like that.

Also, you can't rule out the element of divine justice because the natural is controlled by the supernatural: when this happens, there is always a physical explanation for it. Only those who know would have the correct picture of where the problem lies while others argue for and against. I must tell you no nation or country can prosper in any area of life under a callous and satanic leadership like we currently have in Nigeria. I don't know how much Russia prospered under Josef Stalin; Germany under Adolf Hitler, etc, If you have any example in our time or history, let me know - would you mind if I added that Nigerians and their leaders in all spheres of life, including religion, through decisions they make are part of Nigerians' woes? For instance, despite the fact that we all know what is going on in this country, there are people sponsored by the devilish oppressors to sing the praises of and defend the man all over the internet. In this case, why shouldn't we expect consequences from both the spiritual and the physical realms? The worst is we want things to fall in line with our assumptions.

Moreover, it doesn't mean countries who are doing well are better humans or otherwise. There are lots we can say in that regard here, in addition to the problem of evil you touched on earlier. Honestly, there is no time for a philosophy of religion discussion now. So, let's end it here but just note that that chief executive terrorist is a big factor of evils in this land and, if you vote people like that again into office in 2023, your suffering continues - no prophet or prophecy will change that except God for whatever reason(s) that may be best known to Him - I think He doesn't always break His own principles. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Picktrust: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
1-0 Is 'disastrously'
That's why most folks insist that IPOB terrorists are not educated. That was a fine match and our boys, Nigerian Boys, fought gallantly.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

You think any right thinking person would be interested in a book written by someone who is a strong supporter of Buhari? Such books obviously contain nothing apart from failure.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by whippersnapper(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2022
buhari be causing us unimaginable pain since 1960 shocked
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Picktrust:

You think any right thinking person would be interested in a book written by someone who is a strong supporter of Buhari? Such books obviously contain nothing apart from failure.
Your bigotry, bitterness and hatred for PMB is already limiting your capacity to make informed decisions.

If you want to hide some thing from an ignorant man/woman ,write it in a book.
To a bitter bigoted ignorant person, even if the information to save his life is in a free book, he won't read it. He will rather idle away,wasting his time, life as a troll on Nairaland.
He can't think because hatred and ignorance has consumed him wink .
Fortunately, the book , though free, is not for ignorant bitter bigoted tribesmen like you sir.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2022
post=109636202:
Mumu Reno and his sets of brainwashed monkeys and swines have taken over social media... just few seconds after the game ended.
Mumu Reno on the loose again!

Their prayers for Nigeria to fail at the Nation's Cup has finally materialized.

His fellow Oloriburukus and idiots are already jubilating, even before the end of the First half.

Na dat hatred for our darling country go kill all of una animalistic swines and cannibals that call Nigeria a zoo las las.

(Quote this post if you are one of such swines.)

Mad and foolish goats everywhere.

They will never see anything good in their miserable and frustrated lives.
Nothing good will ever come their way, as long as it is only negativity they love celebrating.
Anuofias and oloriburukus dem.

(Watch them quoting your comments and yours now,
They will all be unfortunate if they don't stay on their lane, cannibals and bush monkeys dem!)

Na swear, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians go take finish dem lives one by one.
#Paramode
#FvckAllYa!!
#FoolishInternetTrollsWillAllPerishThisWeek

#DemMamaNoReach
#AwonWerey100%
#AnythingAnything

If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast and earlier before your unfortunate date, (cos una go dey unfortunate las las cool)
Quote these comments above to type rubbish and watch how how things turn out for you.

Senseless and annoying tins everywhere

You are one of the reasonable and sensible members we have here.
This is maturity at it's peak.
Those Bunch of senseless illiterates could be so annoying mehn!
Just imagine the archaic and illiterate mentality of those fools.

Don't mind the Mumu Reno jare.
Only his senseless swines he keeps turning their heads 360 will pay him mind.
Bunch of nonentities they are.

Fixed : Igbos , not igbos!
We have said that many times here,
Please people should stop mixing the cannibals Igbos and we true, sane, honest and hardworking Igbos.
They are just a tiny amount of our great tribe.
May God punish all ipob terrorists for making other Nigerians say rubbish about the igbo tribe.
Amen bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Resurgent2016: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

And Abacha is a good president cos of our success in 1994.

How you people reason amazes me. I think it’s a diet thingy

there is bad, worse and worst...buhari falls in the "worst". Spool data from on any metric on development for any of Nigeria's leaders and prove me wrong.

Buhari himself will claim that the situation the country found itself in both times he became president is not his fault, so it is definitely buhari being a competent leader carrying alot of badluck or buhari is an incompetent leader in which case his luck doesnt matter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2022
ityP:

Buhari would soon pick interest in your life

He already did, and I'm happy.

God Bless PMB.

grin grin

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Ugonna62: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2022
Exactly,immediatly buhari made that obnoxious call to the players few minuts befor the match,.then i know that Nigerian team will lost that game..Buhari is a notorious bad omen,anything he touches he destroy,pls i can't wait for 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2022
Ugonna62:
Exactly,immediatly buhari made that obnoxious call to the players few minuts befor the match,.then i know that Nigerian team will lost that game..Buhari is a notorious bad omen,anything he touches he destroy,pls i can't wait for 2023.

The same people that believed

Buhari is dead
Jibril El Sudani is in Aso Rock
Buhari is marrying 2nd wife
Keep protesting for 30 days, UN will take over
U can’t arrest a NATO citizen
Lekki Mascara scam

Comedians, den don take una brain go do car wash.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Picktrust: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Your bigotry, bitterness and hatred for PMB is already limiting your capacity to make informed decisions.

If you want to hide some thing from an ignorant man/woman ,write it in a book.
To a bitter bigoted ignorant person, even if the information to save his life is in a free book, he won't read it. He will rather idle away,wasting his time, life as a troll on Nairaland.
He can't think because hatred and ignorance has consumed him wink .
Fortunately, the book , though free, is not for ignorant bitter bigoted tribesmen like you sir.

I still maintain my position. Such book contains only failure. You can't think like Buhari and have anything positive to offer. Only fools read your type of book.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2022
post=109636202:
Mumu Reno and his sets of brainwashed monkeys and swines have taken over social media... just few seconds after the game ended.

His fellow Oloriburukus and idiots are already jubilating, even before the end of the First half.

Na dat hatred for our darling country go kill all of una animalistic swines and cannibals that call Nigeria a zoo las las.

Nothing good will ever come their way, as long as it is only negativity they love celebrating.

They will all be unfortunate if they don't stay on their lane, cannibals and bush monkeys dem!)

Na swear, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians go take finish dem lives one by one.
#Paramode
#FvckAllYa!!

#DemMamaNoReach
#AwonWerey100%
#AnythingAnything

If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast and earlier before your unfortunate date, (cos una go dey unfortunate las las cool)
Quote these comments above to type rubbish and watch how how things turn out for you.

Please people should stop mixing the cannibals Igbos and we true, sane, honest and hardworking Igbos.
May God punish all ipob terrorists for making other Nigerians say rubbish about the igbo tribe.

Why are you ranting and cursing like a demented rat

The Bible in Proverbs 3:33 says: "The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked".

The fulfillment of this is what you saw yesterday grin.

So, no matter how long you rant, you cannot change God's word concerning the wicked. What has been written has been written grin.

If you like, argue with your ancestors if Buhari is qualified to be described as 'wicked' or not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Ugonna62: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

The same people that believed

Buhari is dead
Jibril El Sudani is in Aso Rock
Buhari is marrying 2nd wife
Keep protesting for 30 days, UN will take over
U can’t arrest a NATO citizen
Lekki Mascara scam

Comedians, den don take una brain go do car wash.. grin grin
waiting this otondo dey talk sef.your not making any sense.try again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 8:33am On Jan 24, 2022
Ugonna62:
waiting this otondo dey talk sef.your not making any sense.try again.

Wetin concern me with this ipob? grin

Guilty conscience don kill am.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Hellonearth007: 8:36am On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Reno should shut the fuckkk up

Must we all be acting childish and stupid in this country

Hahahaha.
Buhari is a bad luck simple.

May Buhari call you today in Jesus name.Amen

Badluck will never depart from your life and your house hold.

Buhari is a bad luck oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by greatness77: 8:42am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
1-0 Is 'disastrously'
That's why most folks insist that IPOB terrorists are not educated. That was a fine match and our boys, Nigerian Boys, fought gallantly.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
u are so obsessed in dis shithole

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Rolexjerry(m): 8:43am On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Reno should shut the fuckkk up

Must we all be acting childish and stupid in this country
Reno is right. Buhari is bad luck personified. Any thing he touches turns into dust.
Anthony Joshua was world champion, he visited Buhari and lost.
Nigeria was the giant of Africa. Buhari came in and the rest is history.
Super eagles were soaring high, Buhari called and they lost.
In fact, no Nigerian athlete has won anything of note during his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by MEGAWATCH: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

If he is not petty, he should research on those who have received calls from Buhari, and succeeded.

Anthony joshua met Buhari, and successfully defended his belts against Kubrat Pulev. How about that for a start?

I am sure there are other such stories.

Adams Oshimole is the most disgraced party chairman in Nigeria after his romance with that Badluck man.

But no, pettiness will not let him bother.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Decryptor(m): 8:49am On Jan 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

No road, no bridge, no refinery, no electricity, nothing, even after collecting N51 Trillion oil wealth.

Jona's economy was a bankrupt and decapitated economy, it was so bad he declared austerity measures, he was borrowing to pa salaries till his last day in office, he even looted every kobo around to pay bills and quench the thirst of his looting and sharing corrupt gang..

You Igbos just need to shut up sometimes because you all sound ignorant..
You and Jona are the sad jinxt

7 years gone and you are still crying about Jonathan who has moved on and is making the most of his life with his reputation boosted positively internationally. grin

Who started the second Niger bridge?

Who introduced the new rail lines which is working today?

Mention just one laudable achievement your Buhari has done since his inception as president?

Anyone who does not support your mannequin in automatically labelled as an IPOB.

You couldn't even spell jinx correctly.

Zombíe!
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by GooseBump: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2022
post=109636202:

#Paramode
#FvckAllYa!!

#DemMamaNoReach
#AwonWerey100%
#AnythingAnything

Mods, see how this guy dey use foul language for here ooo
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Tzar(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Bastards like you have no answer to questions. The genious (Newton) you stupidly named after yourself decided to answer 'stupid' questions. That was how he dispensed knowledge to humanity.
It is mad maggots like you who think some questions deserve no answers. Geniuses know ALL questions deserve an answer, and only silence (not insult) is the next best response if you don't have the answers.
Omo ale jati jati.

Newton85:
One needs evidence to "refute" a dumb and superstitious claim that a call from someone gave a football team "badluck"? You're just another utterly credulous halfwit.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
Decryptor:

7 years gone and you are still crying about Jonathan who has moved on and is making the most of his life with his reputation boosted positively internationally. grin

Who started the second Niger bridge?

Who introduced the new rail lines which is working today?

Mention just one laudable achievement your Buhari has done since his inception as president?

Anyone who does not support your mannequin in automatically labelled as an IPOB.

You couldn't even spell jinx correctly.

Zombíe!

[/s]

Not interested in your ipob ZOMBIE nonsense..
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2022
You fail in life because you no get future ambition, it is Buhari's fault.

Your Okra no draw, it is Buhari's fault

Your akpu no sweet, na Buhari's fault

Your ipob terrorist and cannibal brothers beat you bloody because you no say home, na Buhari's fault

Poor Igbos.... grin grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2022
See failure, Igbos and their Hausa Fulani master.

Both losers...and utter failure.

grin grin

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Femi8586(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2022
whytediamond:

So you mean say Super Eagles na enemies ofi Nigeria?

Guy why na grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Newton85: 9:10am On Jan 24, 2022
Tzar:
Bastards like you have no answer to questions. The genious (Newton) you stupidly named after yourself decided to answer 'stupid' questions. That was how he dispensed knowledge to humanity.
It is mad maggots like you who think some questions deserve no answers. Geniuses know ALL questions deserve an answer, and only silence (not insult) is the next best response if you don't have the answers.
Omo ale jati jati.

You're a monumental gullible, primitive nitwit for believing that a call from someone could give a sports team "badluck." Please don't breed, no baby deserves to inherit your inane stupidity.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Maobichek: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2022
clockwisereport:

1) your hate for IPOB is turning you into something else. How does the Reno's opinion concern IPOB? Please note that I am not a fan of Buhari, IPOB, Tinubu or any Nigerian politician(dead or alive). If you must criticize someone or a group, please endeavour to do it constructively and not just to get cheap likes- you are bigger than this.

Again, I must commend the boys. They fought gallantly but luck was not on our side. I must commend Sadiq. He was my man of the match. He stepped up his game unlike his previous show which was abysmal

@Reno's comment. I think Reno was being childish and unreasonable. Wetin concern Buhari with SE's performance. To me, it was childish and stupid at the same time

Reno is always on the fence, attacking everyone that comes to his path, he waa childish indeed.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Shikini: 9:35am On Jan 24, 2022
So sad ...
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Corea4king(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Let me take Anthony Joshua and super eagles failure link to buhari as a coincidence but If something of that nature happen again, Nobody should preach immaturity here

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Adjournment: Why Nnamdi Kanu Was Absent In Court / Palmaria 155mm: The Biggest Gun In The Nigerian Army / Governor Wike’s Giant Billboards Spotted In Abuja: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.