Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri (51528 Views)

Video: President Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Buhari Didn’t Defeat Atiku; The Judiciary Defeated Nigeria / Boko Haram Is Defeated; Nigeria Now Facing ‘global Insurgency’ — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Newton85: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Tzar:
The guy only asked you a simple question and provide evidence to refute his claim for Pete's sake.
Instead of giving him answers and putting him and Reno to shame, you reort to insults.
Do you write an insult to the examiner for an exam questions you cannot answer in school?

One needs evidence to "refute" a dumb and superstitious claim that a call from someone gave a football team "badluck"? You're just another utterly credulous halfwit.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Newton85: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2022
Atk1nson:

Your comment reflects your IQ...pls change this moniker, you insult true genius
Writes a low IQ dimwit who believes a call from someone gave a football team "badluck." Dumb sewer rat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Newton85: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2022
snaiper:

Why resort to insults, why not prove him wrong?
I should prove him wrong that it's a fallacious and superstitious claim that a call from someone gave a football team "badluck"? So many idiots in this country. No wonder many of you dimwitted clowns believe Buhari was dead and has been cloned with Jubril from Sudan and Yusuf Abubakar from Niger. A nation of low IQ cretins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by thinkmoney(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Same ipob nonsense. Is ipob a race or even a tribe, or it's just guilty illiteracy and conscience killing you?

Buhari won twice and if you really are smart to figure it out, it means more Nigerians aka majority love him and gave him their seal of approval, he won without your ipobian votes..

Even for a 3rd term if possible, he'll win again and you go just cry, wail, lament and remain frustrated for another 4 years.
Losers..

God Bless PMB

grin grin

You don't need to deceive yourself. You and your likes have come to use IPOB as a derogatory term to refer to all of IGBOS. Your countless and trashy comments litters everywhere here as proofs. And its obvious olodo like you don't know igbo is a race the same way has it's a tribe. You haven't heard people calling jew that is a semite race?
I am as much a yoruba as I am an igbo. I won't overwhelm your deficit brain by explaining this. But I am very much vested in the integrity and progress of Nigeria has I have people everywhere.
And I just gave you an example now that the fact that majority chose a person doesn't make it the right choice.
I will for now not honour you with a response again.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Bahamas95(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Since I dey watch football no loss don pain me reach the one I experience last night.

Though I was kinda expecting the shocker because it's a North African team, but their performance against Egypt in the first match gave me hope. Now I understand why my brother in-law has sworn some years ago never to watch any SE match again......Even me am not watching anymore, don't wanna have hypertension at my young age. I don jakpa!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Timmi: 6:39am On Jan 24, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCImUei4UUE

This Reno man has no brain nor common sense at all. Must he comment on everything and some nonentities will be following him like 9&6

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Timmi: 6:40am On Jan 24, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

What buharri cannot destroy, does not exist. grin

And Mr. Goodman, what is good about your name? You are badluckman
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by FreeStuffsNG: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2022
Uchesis:

If i curse u now, them go ban me. But u are free to insult ibo people everyday. You bloody racist
Igbo, not Ibo wink

IPOB terrorists burn ,destroy and kill innocent folks,they are not my idea of my Igbo brothers and sisters.

I definitely won't allow IPOB terrorists and their supporters like you to contaminate my perception of Nigerians of Igbo extraction or allow you blackmail that a condemnation of IPOB terrorists is for the Igbo race. Igbos didn't burn down my city, it is IPOB terrorists that did.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by kelvnigeria(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Deep within me I was scared when I learned that the man had spoken to them and even calling them by names. What a coincidence!

Anyway in another news Cement is now 5000 in my area. And I have been waiting thinking it will come down so that I can continue with my building project.

Advise please.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ultimateprof: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari need to call more two people and wish them well: Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by mediainc: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Reno we know your only job is being a political sycophant, waiting for the next PDP dispensation to give you a job... comedian.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
thinkmoney:

You don't need to deceive yourself. You and your likes have come to use IPOB as a derogatory term to refer to all of IGBOS. Your countless and trashy comments litters everywhere here as proofs. And its obvious olodo like you don't know igbo is a race the same way has it's a tribe. You haven't heard people calling jew that is a semite race?
I am as much a yoruba as I am an igbo. I won't overwhelm your deficit brain by explaining this. But I am very much vested in the integrity and progress of Nigeria has I have people everywhere.
And I just gave you an example now that the fact that majority chose a person doesn't make it the right choice.
I will for now not honour you with a response again.
[/s]

Same silly and nonsensical ipob nonsense.

You evil wishers and enemy of Nigeria prayed and wished for them to lose because you hate Nigeria.

What's good for Nigeria makes you sad and what's bad for Nigeria makes you happy.

We all know you Igbos hate Nigeria and you don't wish us well.

Losers.. grin grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by fourboys709: 7:04am On Jan 24, 2022
great site, Nigerians don dey full the site
PrinceJoeWan83: I just joined the forum and already addicted to it

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Jerrydox(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2022
May Buhari call your enemies this week in the name of Jesus.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Jerrydox(m): 7:05am On Jan 24, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

May Buhari call your enemies this week in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by dannex4adx(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCImUei4UUE

Sense has departed from Rhino, Buhari is not the reason. Right after the Egypt match, eagles have been playing badly but they won because our opponents are not good. How can you use the same tactics for the whole game. The Tunisian knew moses is our key player upfront, so they caged him. If we had changed our tactics we would have won.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by blackgold2018(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Reno should shut the fuckkk up

Must we all be acting childish and stupid in this country
you shut the hell up!!
Must you take everything serious.

In a country of chaos why can’t Nigerians see something to laugh at?
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by yahmohy27: 7:21am On Jan 24, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

Has he destroyed you and your family?
And you're existing
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Signum(f): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2022
post=109636202:
Mumu Reno and his sets of brainwashed monkeys and swines have taken over social media... just few seconds after the game ended.
Mumu Reno on the loose again!

Their prayers for Nigeria to fail at the Nation's Cup has finally materialized.

His fellow Oloriburukus and idiots are already jubilating, even before the end of the First half.

Na dat hatred for our darling country go kill all of una animalistic swines and cannibals that call Nigeria a zoo las las.

(Quote this post if you are one of such swines.)

Mad and foolish goats everywhere.

They will never see anything good in their miserable and frustrated lives.
Nothing good will ever come their way, as long as it is only negativity they love celebrating.
Anuofias and oloriburukus dem.

(Watch them quoting your comments and yours now,
They will all be unfortunate if they don't stay on their lane, cannibals and bush monkeys dem!)

Na swear, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians go take finish dem lives one by one.
#Paramode
#FvckAllYa!!
#FoolishInternetTrollsWillAllPerishThisWeek

#DemMamaNoReach
#AwonWerey100%
#AnythingAnything

If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast and earlier before your unfortunate date, (cos una go dey unfortunate las las cool)
Quote these comments above to type rubbish and watch how how things turn out for you.

Senseless and annoying tins everywhere

You are one of the reasonable and sensible members we have here.
This is maturity at it's peak.
Those Bunch of senseless illiterates could be so annoying mehn!
Just imagine the archaic and illiterate mentality of those fools.

Don't mind the Mumu Reno jare.
Only his senseless swines he keeps turning their heads 360 will pay him mind.
Bunch of nonentities they are.

Fixed : Igbos , not igbos!
We have said that many times here,
Please people should stop mixing the cannibals Igbos and we true, sane, honest and hardworking Igbos.
They are just a tiny amount of our great tribe.
May God punish all ipob terrorists for making other Nigerians say rubbish about the igbo tribe.

All you wrote here is all trash as usual.

Who even takes you serious??

Mitchewww.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2022
backbencher:

1.The man called the Olympics teams and they came.home with medals

2. The man called the u17 and women football teams and they won a title each

3. It doesn't make him a good leader and the economy is in a mess.

4.Nigerian sports as a whole needs fixing. Goes without saying. Even when we win it doesn't mean we are good enough

Who u17 epp grin. Na gold Olympics team come back with cool Buhari na badluck abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Atk1nson(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Newton85:
Writes a low IQ dimwit who believes a call from someone gave a football team "badluck." Dumb sewer rat.

how's your bp bro....even buhari for all his flaws has learnt to take life easy even if the country around him is burning. At least learn that from buhari
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by easzypeaszy(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
1-0 Is 'disastrously'
That's why most folks insist that IPOB terrorists are not educated. That was a fine match and our boys, Nigerian Boys, fought gallantly.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Let ask u...if d best student in ur sch was ask to face a worst student in anthr sch n ur best student got defeated wht do u call dat...Baba na 9point against 3points oooo
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Tvoice: 7:34am On Jan 24, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin
Naso we see am o!
Nigerian ladies add their own join.

This one just weak me , baba nor dey fail to spoil things
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2022
For sure. We knew they will LOSE. sense nor tell them, they want taste buhari microphone
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by izubext007: 7:38am On Jan 24, 2022
Them for no pick the call.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

What is this ipob talking about? Thi joker don't even know how to spin.

They lost after jona fraternize with them, your rubbish is silly and irrelevant.

Go and sit down somewhere..hateful, angry and bitter people..

Buhari would soon pick interest in your life grin

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Newton85: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Atk1nson:

how's your bp bro....even buhari for all his flaws has learnt to take life easy even if the country around him is burning. At least learn that from buhari
Just go and sleep bro, you have no point. And please, make sure you don't end up killing your own parents or spouse because some pastor or babalawo tells you they're responsible for the "badluck" in your life.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Atk1nson(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Newton85:
Just go and sleep bro, you have no point. And please, make sure you don't end up killing your own parents or spouse because some pastor or babalawo tells you they're responsible for the "badluck" in your life.

Sir Isaac Newton...sorry if any of my comments made your very bitter

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.