Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri (51534 Views)

Video: President Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Buhari Didn’t Defeat Atiku; The Judiciary Defeated Nigeria / Boko Haram Is Defeated; Nigeria Now Facing ‘global Insurgency’ — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2022
psalmylee:
when did Nigeria win the nations cup ,was it not under Jonathan.. Guy try talk true small..u know it is true deep within u.there is something that is called a jinx

Nigeria also won u17 and Olympics medals under Bubu , as well as women's afcon under Bubu, but it doesn't mean that Buhari is good at sports development nor does it make GEJ worse

You guys should stop following Bubu and Gej and all of them. Run for office and make a difference

Nigeria is bad at sports and has been bad at sports for decades.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Xhuntra: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Mr IPOB terrorist,please leave Nigerians to support their own in both good and bad times.
As regards the book, since you probably don't read, let me plead with you you to tell any book lover around you that the book is free, not for sale wink.
It is not for sale and it is 100% free to download on Google play store. You don't even need to get the hardcopy.

Patriotic Nigerians are giving back to the land and have a nation to build while you enemies of Nigeria can keep at your hatred, bigotry and bitterness with PMB who is way off your league.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 2. Calling a nairalander s terrorist
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:09am On Jan 24, 2022
mrkings84:

Back to sender!

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Crimpsy:
if something is your own

No matter the huddle or challenges u face on the journey of success,u will get there with determination

Go and watch that Anthony Joshua and pulef fight on YouTube

And c for yourself, the guy was very well prepared for Joshua (he won fair and square)

Leave all this pessimistic believe

Lol. You still no wan believe say people get bad energy OK na. I hope Buhari call you soon grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:15am On Jan 24, 2022
backbencher:

You are a good and kind man, and you will prosper well in life.

Well, we won afcon in 1994,and olympics in 1996, but it did not translate to a world cup win in 1998. That's when I knew we were not good enough, and the view has stayed, whoever is in power.

I do not hate your beloved leader. I just point out that we are not as good at football as we should be. We should be in the semis of the world cup on a routine basis, and we should win more trophies at african and club level really.

We can do all these if Buhari stops calling and motivating. Nothing that man touches survives. He touched our economy and we know how it's fairing boss grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Xhuntra: 5:16am On Jan 24, 2022
post=109636202:
Mumu Reno and his sets of brainwashed monkeys and swines have taken over social media... just few seconds after the game ended.
Mumu Reno on the loose again!

Their prayers for Nigeria to fail at the Nation's Cup has finally materialized.

His fellow Oloriburukus and idiots are already jubilating, even before the end of the First half.

Na dat hatred for our darling country go kill all of una animalistic swines and cannibals that call Nigeria a zoo las las.

(Quote this post if you are one of such swines.)

Mad and foolish goats everywhere.

They will never see anything good in their miserable and frustrated lives.
Nothing good will ever come their way, as long as it is only negativity they love celebrating.
Anuofias and oloriburukus dem.

(Watch them quoting your comments and yours now,
They will all be unfortunate if they don't stay on their lane, cannibals and bush monkeys dem!)

Na swear, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians go take finish dem lives one by one.
#Paramode
#FvckAllYa!!
#FoolishInternetTrollsWillAllPerishThisWeek

#DemMamaNoReach
#AwonWerey100%
#AnythingAnything

If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast and earlier before your unfortunate date, (cos una go dey unfortunate las las cool)
Quote these comments above to type rubbish and watch how how things turn out for you.

Senseless and annoying tins everywhere

You are one of the reasonable and sensible members we have here.
This is maturity at it's peak.
Those Bunch of senseless illiterates could be so annoying mehn!
Just imagine the archaic and illiterate mentality of those fools.

Don't mind the Mumu Reno jare.
Only his senseless swines he keeps turning their heads 360 will pay him mind.
Bunch of nonentities they are.

Fixed : Igbos , not igbos!
We have said that many times here,
Please people should stop mixing the cannibals Igbos and we true, sane, honest and hardworking Igbos.
They are just a tiny amount of our great tribe.
May God punish all ipob terrorists for making other Nigerians say rubbish about the igbo tribe.

Seun
Lalsticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique

All rules broken. Why allow this guy run amok this forum spilling this hate and insulting people?? Does it matter to you that foreigners also visit this forum?? Imagine seeing this nonsense on a forum as this by someone who just stumbled here. Take care of this guy for once pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2022
pappilo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/fifa-u-17-world-cup-president-buhari-speaks-with-eaglets/amp/

Buhari called the Eaglets in 2015 and they won.

He was just coming into the scene. That time sef, e be like say economy go get head. When he settled, we started seeing signs of retrogression. Even economy hear am grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Elbinawi: 5:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Tunisian Defeat, Buhari is Cursed

Nigerian Super Eagles was the best Team in the first round of the ongoing African Nations Cup as only them won their 3 matches then the genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari decided to call them yesterday for cheap publicity & clout.

The end result was that a strong Nigerian side lost to a weak Tunisian side that has 12 players out due to COVID-19.

More than 120,000 Nigerians that Tweeted on this defeat of the Super Eagles blamed the illiterate barbarian #Buhari's phone call for the bad luck.

Buhari has been cursed by God as this wicked mass murderer perpetrated the biggest massacre in the history of the Nigerian state in Zaria in December, 2015, and the only reason given was a minor traffic offense of road blockade.

In my opinion the Super Eagles lost the match due to overconfidence and arrogance. To underestimate an enemy is a big blunder and the price of this is this shameful defeat. And The Tunisian coach was better than the Nigerian coach.

Lesson:

Be humble and avoid arrogance.

#ElbinawiTweets

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:22am On Jan 24, 2022
seunayantokun:

But what you have said here agrees with Reno's view. Look at your last sentence.

No mind am. He is trying to be politically correct grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:23am On Jan 24, 2022
thinkmoney:

Reno is inferring that Buhari has some kind of bad energy like bad luck, I don't believe that as a Christian and as a scientist, however, I suspect Buhari can't motivate. I only remember his negative divisive quotes. No motivational quotes whatsoever!
People have personalities, characters and orientations. It's a fact, it affects how people treats you. You can work on it. But the idea of bad luck is that somebody have been supernaturally inflicted with some tendencies to cause bad incidents or situations. This can't be proven...I don't succumb to it.

Pray Buhari doesn't call you sha. We no want bad testimonies for your life
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by lesbiconverter: 5:24am On Jan 24, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Buhari Should Call Tinubu
And Wish Him Well

Make Tinubu lose 2023 Election
Wetin you talk?

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:24am On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

And Abacha is a good president cos of our success in 1994.

How you people reason amazes me. I think it’s a diet thingy

But Abacha actually better pass this idiot in office now na.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:25am On Jan 24, 2022
NGpatriot:
When ghey win, it is not Buhari's fault, but when they suffer loss, it is Buhari's fault.

Too many mad people in Nigeria starting from omokiri twitter nuisance and his demented ipob followers...

Bunch of clowns... grin grin

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless our team

God Bless PMB.

May Buhari pick interest in your life. AMEN grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Laggafin:

Tinubu has visited him already .. so he has lost

grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Xhuntra: 5:28am On Jan 24, 2022
lesbiconverter:
He broke no rules sir. He was talking about terrorists while praising the Igbo tribe. No harm done

Go and sit down abeg
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2022
thinkmoney:

Well dear , you have your right of choice like others, but how I find it hard to believe how people got to support Buhari for 2tenures. I learnt from his first tenure.
I don't agree with Reno this time, however your swear words and vituperation do not speak well about you yourself.
Maybe Buhari truly can't inspire and/or our boys were just too cautious in the first half. However, the fact is that taken together, all aspect of the nation, Buhari hasn't been good for Nigeria - for our economy, cohesion, national esteem, image abroad, unity and security.

Sadly for you Igbos, this opinion is limited to just you Igbos, the Buhari remains the best president in the history of Nigeria, you and your kind can repeat all that rubbish a billion times, it's still rubbish.

Buhari is a 2 term president, the majority put him in office and did so again the 2nd him just to prove to you and your kind that Nigerians love PMB.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 5:31am On Jan 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

GEJ had dinner with the super eagles in 2010 before their match and the lost, he later banned them for 2 years.

You people and your childish nonsense sounds stupid and ignorant because you are not making any sense..

The ban paid off. We won in 2013. Goidluck Jonathan is not the same as Buhari abeg grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 5:43am On Jan 24, 2022
watersideboys:

This same man you're supporting have crippled and rendered education invalid and you have the audacity to boldly type rubbish. That's education for you now in Nigeria only to read and write

My friend are you okay? Just listen to yourself.
You need help honestly. You have been brainwashed and need serious flogging . What a 2022 mumu
Imb.ecile....you are not making a single sense..... foolish comments.
See your Doctor. How does my comment support Buhari? And if I do of what business is that to you?. ... olodo!
Buhari making Nigeria to lose.... imagine stupid and idiotic reasoning coming from lame ducks!
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by thinkmoney(m): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2022
seunayantokun:

I perfectly know that actions and inactions have consequences and humans should be responsible for events they cause. Also, as a Christian, I have no doubt about the law of sowing and reaping.

However, I also hold that nature alone doesn't hold explanation for occurrences here. That is why Jesus Christ in Matthew 6:10, teaches us to pray to God asking that His 'will be done on earth as it is in heaven'. Centuries before Christ was born, a King in Iraq, called Babylon at the time, had a dream whose interpretation has become the divine timetable the world is running now (Daniel 2). If you're a scholar, why shouldn't you do a study of the authenticity or otherwise of these facts?

Furthermore, apart from the natural law of cause and effect, I am completely certain, by knowledge and experience, that people who have been responsible for evil secretly and openly, are harbingers of evil because there is an aura of divine justice determined against them. Anything and anybody in any form of partnership with them may suffer for it. I'm glad you said you're a Christian, read the story of King Ahab and the nation of Israel under him in 1Kjngs 17, 18, 19, 21, and 22:1-38.

Now, if anybody doesn't want to believe all I've said here, do I have any right to compel them to? No, everyone is entitled to their view, opinion or belief.

But in sum, physically and spiritually, you are responsible for what you do. If you care to know, Nigeria is currently soaked in blood, injustice, deceits, etc; what do you think tomorrow will be if there is no change of character from both the leadership and the 'followership' of the country? We are in throes of deaths and disasters, are they not harvests of our past seedtimes?
I understand Nebuchadnezzars dream, and I agree it's a kind of timetable.
I also very much agree that basically an individual or a society reaps what they sow. However, we are in an imperfect world and we are at its very later stage where the symptoms of its sickness as it were have gone so bad. To give you an analogy: good people now literally plant for bad people to reap. A good example are the farmers in the villages ravaged by boko haram and bandits.
And aside the law of sowing and reaping there also very well happen random events. This is attested to at ecclesiastes 9, that talks about time and chances happening to people.
My point is that though the leader and populace of the country like many other country hasn't been really sowing good stuffs, it will be unbiblical and even unscientific to postulates that either of them carry bad luck, as really, God or many other supernatural powers for that matter can't be so interested in a matter like football or Joshua's boxing match. Ahabs Israel was still a somewhat prosperous one despite his many abominations. Our boys today aside that they didnt get into the game as fast as they should, we can also agree bad random result came there way. Tunisia's had just like 3 shots to our numerous shots. And look at Iwobis card too. Besides, Tunisia can't be said to be a more God fearing society than us.
To be certain, Buhari hasn't been an inspirational leader.
We can't also compel anybody to see and react appropriately to whatever fact or view. Hower, I said people 'should' really hove serious attentionto their choices, actions and inactions, because to some good extent we still very much reap whatever we sow.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 5:45am On Jan 24, 2022
ityP:

The ban paid off. We won in 2013. Goidluck Jonathan is not the same as Buhari abeg grin

What is this ipob talking about? Thi joker don't even know how to spin.

They lost after jona fraternize with them, your rubbish is silly and irrelevant.

Go and sit down somewhere..hateful, angry and bitter people..

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by espeeroke: 5:46am On Jan 24, 2022
Decryptor:
People should understand that their is something called a "Jinx"

A jinx is someone or something that brings badluck!

How else can you explain a man who whenever he get involved in anything or anyone that progresses, that progression turns to retrogression automatically?

He came into power when Naira traded for N187 per Dollar and just 3 months after he did, the Naira slumped in value. Now a dollar is about N500...

He became president when Nigeria was still breathing economically and just within a few years, the economy went comatose!

Anthony Joshua was doing well in his career and took his belts to pay him a visit in Aso Villa and from that very moment, AJ started losing all his fights!

And now, just this morning...he had a video call with Super Eagles players who were doing resoundingly well at the group stages with a clean sheet and after that, they lost their match!!

Believe it or not... WHEN YOU ARE PROGRESSING, SOME PEOPLE/THINGS SHOULD BE AVOIDED BECAUSE HAVING CONTACT WITH THEM WILL DEFINITELY BRING YOU DOWN!!

God bless you.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 5:51am On Jan 24, 2022
Decryptor:

How else can you explain a man who whenever he get involved in anything or anyone that progresses, that progression turns to retrogression automatically?

He came into power when Naira traded for N187 per Dollar and just 3 months after he did, the Naira slumped in value. Now a dollar is about N500...

He became president when Nigeria was still breathing economically and just within a few years, the economy went comatose!

Anthony Joshua was doing well in his career and took his belts to pay him a visit in Aso Villa and from that very moment, AJ started losing all his fights!

And now, just this morning...he had a video call with Super Eagles players who were doing resoundingly well at the group stages with a clean sheet and after that, they lost their match!!

Believe it or not... WHEN YOU ARE PROGRESSING, SOME PEOPLE/THINGS SHOULD BE AVOIDED BECAUSE HAVING CONTACT WITH THEM WILL DEFINITELY BRING YOU DOWN!!

Anthony Joshua won his next fight after meeting Buhari tho. He met Buhari in January 2020, He still KO-ed Pulev in Dec 2020.

You Igbos can not function beyond hatred and bitterness, it's a curse and malady.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by lesbiconverter: 5:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Xhuntra:

Go and sit down abeg
I'm sitting down sir
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 5:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Decryptor:

No road, no bridge, no refinery, no electricity, nothing, even after collecting N51 Trillion oil wealth.

Jona's economy was a bankrupt and decapitated economy, it was so bad he declared austerity measures, he was borrowing to pa salaries till his last day in office, he even looted every kobo around to pay bills and quench the thirst of his looting and sharing corrupt gang..

You Igbos just need to shut up sometimes because you all sound ignorant..
You and Jona are the sad jinxt

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by thinkmoney(m): 5:59am On Jan 24, 2022
NGpatriot:

Sadly for you Igbos, this opinion is limited to just you Igbos, the Buhari remains the best president in the history of Nigeria, you and your kind can repeat all that rubbish a billion times, it's still rubbish.

Buhari is a 2 term president, the majority put him in office and did so again the 2nd him just to prove to you and your kind that Nigerians love PMB.

grin grin grin
You this racist is here again. You the uneducated illiterate that just compressed everything down to race. You have no better or other way to explain things. I fear for your friends and children that u will raise.
If you are expose and well educated, you will know that history is full of examples of people that collectively made bad decisions time and time again. Germany made 2 terrible decisions of going to war against many other nations of the world within just half a century. They obviously didn't learn from their former decisions.
Moreover, I know of scores of Buharis supporters that regret their past support of him now. Many people even in his state express regrets too not to talk of IGBOS that you like to term IPOB. I hope you and people close to you don't get to experience first hand the bad situation like kidnapping for ransom and killing that has become endemic to some part of the nation.
I hope many times that this app doesn't make people unanimous, because you really need help. U just might bite somebody in the neck one of this days.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Uchesis: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
1-0 Is 'disastrously'
That's why most folks insist that IPOB terrorists are not educated. That was a fine match and our boys, Nigerian Boys, fought gallantly.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
If i curse u now, them go ban me. But u are free to insult ibo people everyday. You bloody racist
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by thinkmoney(m): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2022
ityP:

Pray Buhari doesn't call you sha. We no want bad testimonies for your life
Ok...If he call me ma come serve for one good parastatal like that nko?
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 24, 2022
ityP:

We can do all these if Buhari stops calling and motivating. Nothing that man touches survives. He touched our economy and we know how it's fairing boss grin

1.The man called the Olympics teams and they came.home with medals

2. The man called the u17 and women football teams and they won a title each

3. It doesn't make him a good leader and the economy is in a mess.

4.Nigerian sports as a whole needs fixing. Goes without saying. Even when we win it doesn't mean we are good enough
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 6:09am On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
thinkmoney:

You this racist is here again. You the uneducated illiterate that just compressed everything down to race. You have no better or other way to explain things. I fear for your friends and children that u will raise.
If you are expose and well educated, you will know that history is full of examples of people that collectively made bad decisions time and time again. Germany made 2 terrible decisions of going to war against many other nations of the world within just half a century. They obviously didn't learn from their former decisions.
Moreover, I know of scores of Buharis supporters that regret their past support of him now. Many people even in his state express regrets too not to talk of IGBOS that you like to term IPOB. I hope you and people close to you don't get to experience first hand the bad situation like kidnapping for ransom and killing that has become endemic to some part of the nation.
I hope many times that this app doesn't make people unanimous, because you really need help. U just might bite somebody in the neck one of this days.
[/s]

Same ipob nonsense. Is ipob a race or even a tribe, or it's just guilty illiteracy and conscience killing you?

Buhari won twice and if you really are smart to figure it out, it means more Nigerians aka majority love him and gave him their seal of approval, he won without your ipobian votes..

Even for a 3rd term if possible, he'll win again and you go just cry, wail, lament and remain frustrated for another 4 years.
Losers..

God Bless PMB

grin grin

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by techWriter3: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2022
politicians Should dialing politicians And hope Him Well render politicians squander 2023 reelection

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video) / If You Know How To Fix Nigeria How Come You Didn’t Teach Buhari? Paul Okoye / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.