Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri (51529 Views)

Video: President Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria - Reno Omokri / Buhari Didn’t Defeat Atiku; The Judiciary Defeated Nigeria / Boko Haram Is Defeated; Nigeria Now Facing ‘global Insurgency’ — Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 1:51am On Jan 24, 2022
JayTripz:
grin grin grin grin

Omooooo

Watin concern bubu now for here

But the fuel way I rush go buy come waste watch this match ehhh

I nor go ever do that NIN again....
Reason de why oyinbo says "a midas touch!. Them take am sing music sef. (midnight star) ie " I got the midas touch, everything I touch turns to gold"
There is an opposite of that. That is what baba is. Everything he touches the gods destroys.
Give him the economy of Qatar, USA, Norway, Canada, Japan and in six month there will be recession, earthquake, tsunami, tornado, covid 19, crash in oil price, flooding etc. He will blame it on middlemen, lazy youths, but alas, we know the elements, nature, gods are against him.
When you have a big life changing event comming up, will you truelly have liver to pick a call from such proven case?
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Freelane33(m): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Reno is running out of contents . What does buhari has to do with the match
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 1:56am On Jan 24, 2022
Alonzo50:
As i hear say bubu call i know say it wil end in tears. May buhari never call us
Amen!!
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by nedekid: 2:04am On Jan 24, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Do you want buhari to wish you happy birthday
Hmm.
My bloda, capital NO!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 2:08am On Jan 24, 2022
thinkmoney:

See, everybody shouldn't be to their beliefs. There are just things that are right and things that are wrong.
You can't choose to believe Garri is Amala and Garri will become Amala. You have to observe the Garri well, and if you have the right and healthy mind (and enough information importantly too), you should get to always conclude that Garri is Garri.
We should know that our choices and beliefs have repercussions. Hence, we should be responsible with them
Alot is amiss in the world today. Many believe they have right to choose or believe anything. This rights should always come with responsibilities and consideration for other. ALWAYS

I perfectly know that actions and inactions have consequences and humans should be responsible for events they cause. Also, as a Christian, I have no doubt about the law of sowing and reaping.

However, I also hold that nature alone doesn't hold explanation for occurrences here. That is why Jesus Christ in Matthew 6:10, teaches us to pray to God asking that His 'will be done on earth as it is in heaven'. Centuries before Christ was born, a King in Iraq, called Babylon at the time, had a dream whose interpretation has become the divine timetable the world is running now (Daniel 2). If you're a scholar, why shouldn't you do a study of the authenticity or otherwise of these facts?

Furthermore, apart from the natural law of cause and effect, I am completely certain, by knowledge and experience, that people who have been responsible for evil secretly and openly, are harbingers of evil because there is an aura of divine justice determined against them. Anything and anybody in any form of partnership with them may suffer for it. I'm glad you said you're a Christian, read the story of King Ahab and the nation of Israel under him in 1Kjngs 17, 18, 19, 21, and 22:1-38.

Now, if anybody doesn't want to believe all I've said here, do I have any right to compel them to? No, everyone is entitled to their view, opinion or belief.

But in sum, physically and spiritually, you are responsible for what you do. If you care to know, Nigeria is currently soaked in blood, injustice, deceits, etc; what do you think tomorrow will be if there is no change of character from both the leadership and the 'followership' of the country? We are in throes of deaths and disasters, are they not harvests of our past seedtimes?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Tzar(m): 2:13am On Jan 24, 2022
The guy only asked you a simple question and provide evidence to refute his claim for Pete's sake.
Instead of giving him answers and putting him and Reno to shame, you reort to insults.
Do you write an insult to the examiner for an exam questions you cannot answer in school?

Newton85:
Go to bed, low IQ IPOB cretin.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:13am On Jan 24, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin
Naso we see am o!
Nigerian ladies add their own join.
what concern Nigerian ladies? He was busy looking for a toxic woman istead of him to concentrate. Please live us out of this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 2:23am On Jan 24, 2022
obyrich:
I knew it was over immediately I heard they were called.
what else would you expect when failure imposter greets you before a game ?
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Billygee2u: 2:26am On Jan 24, 2022
Freelane33:
Reno is running out of contents . What does buhari has to do with the match
The failure imposter spoke with them before the game .failure begat failure
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by obyrich(m): 2:33am On Jan 24, 2022
MARS1:

It's obvious you're just a keyboard warrior without a tune of reality. Our boys played better, just that in the end, results are all that matters.
Played better for which match? The one I watched or another? grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by watersideboys: 2:34am On Jan 24, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Reno should shut the fuckkk up

Must we all be acting childish and stupid in this country

My friend shut your trap. I said shut that trap. Buhari is a chronic failure and you his supporter is a disgrace to this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by ModelLook(m): 2:41am On Jan 24, 2022
I come against every evil call that wants to call me, minutes to my glory, HOLY GHOST FIRE DESTROY IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by LordEclipse: 3:23am On Jan 24, 2022
PerformOrResign:
Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCImUei4UUE
.. Might be true though..lol
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Bifwoli: 3:25am On Jan 24, 2022
SILVERLINES:
wink

It's so obvious that Buhari is a bad luck
Stop blaming Buhari .I said last week Nigeria will be knocked out soon and it has happened (i was called names for speaking the truth)
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Bashir75: 3:31am On Jan 24, 2022
DrGoodman:
grin

What buharri cannot destroy, does not exist. grin

The Igbo heads and minds Reno Omokri cannot corrupt and destroy do not exist because they’re gullible and hate-filled. It was Biafra team without Quota system. The little flash of brilliance in that match was by Sadiq (a Fulani man) who should have started the match ahead of my Yoruba boy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Organs(m): 3:46am On Jan 24, 2022
drey076:
Not far from Truth.

He for no call them, ask Anthony Joshua

So let me ask you a simple question. So Buhari has power over your prayers and whoever it is that you worship? I am not getting it, i thought Reno is a Pastor and he serves a living God, so Buhari has power over whatever it is that he worships? At least, he defeated them in elections despite their prayers and he won 2nd term despite their prayers, and he is in exile and cannot even visit Nigeria with his Big God and prayers. So, bottom line Buhari's energy is superior to whatever Reno Omokri worships.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2022
In as much as I don't like Buhari.....you are just an im.becile.......so voice like mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 3:54am On Jan 24, 2022
Organs:

So let me ask you a simple question. So Buhari has power over your prayers and whoever it is that you worship? I am not getting it, i thought Reno is a Pastor and he serves a living God, so Buhari has power over whatever it is that he worships? At least, he defeated them in elections despite their prayers and he won 2nd term despite their prayers, and he is in exile and cannot even visit Nigeria with his Big God and prayers. So, bottom line Buhari's energy is superior to whatever Reno Omokri worships.
Reno na complete mumu.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 3:56am On Jan 24, 2022
SILVERLINES:
wink

It's so obvious that Buhari is a bad luck
Common sense is far from all of you.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 3:57am On Jan 24, 2022
whytediamond:

So you mean say Super Eagles na enemies of Nigeria?
Shut up.....you sure understand what he ment.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 3:59am On Jan 24, 2022
drey076:
Not far from Truth.

He for no call them, ask Anthony Joshua
Illiterates!
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 4:03am On Jan 24, 2022
watersideboys:

My friend shut your trap. I said shut that trap. Buhari is a chronic failure and you his supporter is a disgrace to this country
You are even more than a disgrace and you are probably educated..... shameless set of people.... blaming Buhari for a loss after your Eagles fvcked up....what blame will you pass to the coach? Illiterates!
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by bergs2: 4:14am On Jan 24, 2022
post=109636202:
Mumu Reno and his sets of brainwashed monkeys and swines have taken over social media... just few seconds after the game ended.
Mumu Reno on the loose again!

Their prayers for Nigeria to fail at the Nation's Cup has finally materialized.

His fellow Oloriburukus and idiots are already jubilating, even before the end of the First half.

Na dat hatred for our darling country go kill all of una animalistic swines and cannibals that call Nigeria a zoo las las.

(Quote this post if you are one of such swines.)

Mad and foolish goats everywhere.

They will never see anything good in their miserable and frustrated lives.
Nothing good will ever come their way, as long as it is only negativity they love celebrating.
Anuofias and oloriburukus dem.

(Watch them quoting your comments and yours now,
They will all be unfortunate if they don't stay on their lane, cannibals and bush monkeys dem!)

Na swear, sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians go take finish dem lives one by one.
#Paramode
#FvckAllYa!!
#FoolishInternetTrollsWillAllPerishThisWeek

#DemMamaNoReach
#AwonWerey100%
#AnythingAnything

If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast and earlier before your unfortunate date, (cos una go dey unfortunate las las cool)
Quote these comments above to type rubbish and watch how how things turn out for you.

Senseless and annoying tins everywhere

You are one of the reasonable and sensible members we have here.
This is maturity at it's peak.
Those Bunch of senseless illiterates could be so annoying mehn!
Just imagine the archaic and illiterate mentality of those fools.

Don't mind the Mumu Reno jare.
Only his senseless swines he keeps turning their heads 360 will pay him mind.
Bunch of nonentities they are.

Fixed : Igbos , not igbos!
We have said that many times here,
Please people should stop mixing the cannibals Igbos and we true, sane, honest and hardworking Igbos.
They are just a tiny amount of our great tribe.
May God punish all ipob terrorists for making other Nigerians say rubbish about the igbo tribe.

No peace for the wicked.
Do you sleep at all?
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 4:21am On Jan 24, 2022
nedekid:

Reason de why oyinbo says "a midas touch!. Them take am sing music sef. (midnight star) ie " I got the midas touch, everything I touch turns to gold"
There is an opposite of that. That is what baba is. Everything he touches the gods destroys.
Give him the economy of Qatar, USA, Norway, Canada, Japan and in six month there will be recession, earthquake, tsunami, tornado, covid 19, crash in oil price, flooding etc. He will blame it on middlemen, lazy youths, but alas, we know the elements, nature, gods are against him.
When you have a big life changing event comming up, will you truelly have liver to pick a call from such proven case?

One of the dumbest and rettarded nonsense on social media today..

No evil and terrorist ipob post is complete without evil wishing, gloom, doom, disaster and calamity.

And you wonder why the whole of iboland is upside down with evil killings, barbarity, cannibalism, terrorist, bloodbath and so on..

All you people know and talk about is evil

This shit don't even make any damn sense

Who swear for you ipob grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by goslowgoslow(m): 4:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Billygee2u:
The failure imposter spoke with them before the game .failure begat failure
Awon illiterates!
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by sameks08(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2022
when I heard that Buhari called them is the time I knew that they re going home because Buhari is evil.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by planetx: 4:38am On Jan 24, 2022
They are congratulating Nigeria for winning the group stage trophy on YouTube.
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by watersideboys: 4:53am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are even more than a disgrace and you are probably educated..... shameless set of people.... blaming Buhari for a loss after your Eagles fvcked up....what blame will you pass to the coach? Illiterates!
This same man you're supporting have crippled and rendered education invalid and you have the audacity to boldly type rubbish. That's education for you now in Nigeria only to read and write

My friend are you okay? Just listen to yourself.
You need help honestly. You have been brainwashed and need serious flogging . What a 2022 mumu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by psalmylee(m): 4:53am On Jan 24, 2022
backbencher:
Okay, by that analogy, and using Reno's boss as an example...

1.Nigeria did not qualify for the 2012 nations cup because GEJ was in power.

2.Nigeria did not win an Olympic medal in 2012 because GEJ was in power.

3.Nigeria did badly at confederations cup in 2013 because GEJ was in power.

4.Nigeria went out of the World cup 2014 in second round because GEJ was in power.

Buhari is no better either...especially since he hasn't done much for sports development really, but what Reno is saying is nonsense.

At the end , politicians, Bihari, GEJ et al, use Nigeria's problems to get into power, and then do nothing to solve them. Am sure the above argument i used was used by Buhari supporters back then to bash GEJ...then they get into power and do nothing.

Sports development is in a mess, and PDP and APC are using it to catch cruise, instead of doing anything about it.
when did Nigeria win the nations cup ,was it not under Jonathan.. Guy try talk true small..u know it is true deep within u.there is something that is called a jinx
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Manaty2nice(m): 5:01am On Jan 24, 2022
There Are Some Calls You Should Never Pick In Life.. ���

Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by Gwan2(m): 5:03am On Jan 24, 2022
Common Reno..I'm not a Buhari supporter, but I think or assumed you should be too enlightened for this crap you just spew.
Yea, Human energy but PMB call, common!
Re: Buhari Is The Reason Tunisia Defeated Nigeria So Disastrously - Reno Omokri by NGpatriot: 5:04am On Jan 24, 2022
psalmylee:
when did Nigeria win the nations cup ,was it not under Jonathan.. Guy try talk true small..u know it is true deep within u.there is something that is called a jinx

GEJ had dinner with the super eagles in 2010 before their match and the lost, he later banned them for 2 years.

You people and your childish nonsense sounds stupid and ignorant because you are not making any sense..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Peter Obi’s Stinginess Is Legendary – Chris Uba (Throwback) / "Peter Obi Carry Me Dey Go" - Northern Labour Party Men Sing And Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.