Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back (2517 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by TkhGuy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
If you planning to get any girl coming back, you must use this my mixture very carefully & precisely,

You know girls are tricky & if they are beautiful, they can be very rude, disrespectful, thoughtless, careless & flirty,

Part 1, 2 & 3 is right on my channel. Just flow with her like it's no dame thing & joking be casual don't get too serious, you need the 3 video to get know when to engage & disengage.

I wasn't like this, but many encounters of heartbreak changed me & I learned this in a hard way.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfCnfn4Yzjk
You don't need a super expensive car, just a decent car, girls wants to be comfortable & a little one, they are not necessarily after your entire salary or 5k 10k sometimes just 2k or 3k

If she is pulling you to put up for her makw up & hair bro don't subscribe

If you want it to work out faster you don't need a fancy home, you just need a car,

That's right a car, in as much as it's a car, try make it attractive shiny even it doesn't have Ac no problem but if have Ac, it will help catalyze the process of getting her faster.. i will get into indept details about this in my vlog.. through here.

If you are trekking with iphone 13 pro, even with 1M expensive perfume, a girl you want ask out will quickly flow with a guy whose car may even be cheaper than your iphone & perfume put together,

Girls are wired to follow who have more market value cos they don't want stress.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by brosom(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ok, kwantinu grin
Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:10am On Jan 24, 2022
TkhGuy:
If you planning to get any girl coming back, you must use this my mixture very carefully & precisely,

You know girls are tricky & if they are beautiful, they can be very rude, disrespectful, thoughtless, careless & flirty,

I wasn't like this, but many encounters of heartbreak changed me & I learned this in a hard way.

If you want it to work out faster you don't need a fancy home, you just need a car,

That's right a car, in as much as it's a car, try make it attractive shiny even it doesn't have Ac no problem but if have Ac, it will help catalyze the process of getting her faster.. i will get into indept details about this in my vlog.. through here.
Oops you got yourself wrong..same way if you want to get a man just walk past him I bet you he's gonna loose his ability to think properly.. cheesy..very easy and fast..
How does that sound? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by KingDash: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oops you got yourself wrong..same way if you want to get a man just walk past him I bet you he's gonna loose his ability to think properly.. cheesy..very easy and fast..
How does that sound? undecided
same way if you wanna bang chicks just flash a few cash, show them an iphone 12pro and a lexus.

3 Likes

Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2022
KingDash:
same way if you wanna bang chicks just flash a few cash, show them an iphone 12pro and a lexus.
Exactly what I was saying.. thanks for agreeing with me that he has little or no experience and that we shouldn't generalise based on our little experience.. cheesy wink
You made a great point by understanding me..this conversation was so smooth and peaceful..no debate you just agreed.. thanks for that.. kiss
Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by KingDash: 1:23am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly what I was saying.. thanks for agreeing with me that he has little or no experience and that we shouldn't generalise based on our little experience.. cheesy wink
You made a great point by understanding me..this conversation was so smooth and peaceful..no debate you just agreed.. thanks for that.. kiss
I don't like you at all.

2 Likes

Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29am On Jan 24, 2022
KingDash:
I don't like you at all.
But I like the way you agreed with my point..you were so mature to understand where I was coming from..
I hope other guys can be like you to understand that one woman doesn't make all..same way one guy doesn't..

Thanks for being sensible to understand my point.. wink
Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by KingDash: 1:30am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But I like the way you agreed with my point..you were so mature to understand where I was coming from..
I hope other guys can be like you to understand that one woman doesn't make all..same way one guy doesn't..

Thanks for being sensible to understand my point.. wink
mind games..
Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:30am On Jan 24, 2022
KingDash:
mind games..
Enjoy yourself.. cheesy
Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by Totilopussylick(m): 2:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Women are hard to satisfy remember that grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by Maniashow: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2022
There is no manual for women satisfaction. If you need cheap MTN DATA please check my signature. Good morning to you and do have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by Gadafii: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2022
All of these just to get a girl that doesn't have any of these

To dey chase girls no dey tire una angry

1 Like

Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by RealistRedpiler: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Zukwanuike
Re: I Did This To Her & Now She Just Cannot Stop Coming Back by RealistRedpiler: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2022
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!

(1) (Reply)

First Assassination Job In Lagos, Nigeria.(Crime, spy, thriller) / Imagine When Someone Fail Jamb Result. / Sex Has Made The Average Nigerian Man Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.