Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) (6813 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
recieve:

yes....... and if you don't tell him, you're a goat
No problems..
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by recieve(m): 3:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No problems..
cool
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FahBuLous: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And do you have a problem with it?
And where was it displayed that I am of the male/female gender?
Look at what I am talking about.. due to your constant women bashing your brain couldn't differentiate between using a male name and being a male..
Keep wallowing in your brainlessness..your mom@ must be proud of birthing a son who only comes online to curse the day she birthed him...spits on you..
You are boring seriously... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by OnyeObodo: 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
But the OP is absolutely right.

Most girls you trip for and fantasise about 24/7 may just be a pit unflushed toilet down there.

Nigerian women can be very unhygienic
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
FahBuLous:
I actually love it that way to be sincere..don't you love it too? grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FahBuLous: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I actually love it that way to be sincere..don't you love it too? grin
ok
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by alphaNomega: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
E no go beta for the girl wey break red Piller heart

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
jackrose2022:
wonderful post admin simple mehndi design
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
FahBuLous:
grin grin
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
OnyeObodo:
But the OP is absolutely right.

Most girls you trip for and fantasise about 24/7 may just be a pit unflushed toilet down there.

Nigerian women can be very unhygienic
It's a known fact, most men just choose to be ignorant because a hole is involved!! undecided
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin grin
recieve:

this mumu again
(spit) grin
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by MufasaLion: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Where do y'all meet dirty girls?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by OnyeObodo: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
It's a known fact, most men just choose to be ignorant because a hole is involved!! undecided

But this Nigerian terrible femails will be targeting you oo. Be very careful of invites or proposals.

You are destroying business for them because asides their holes, there is nothing else they are bringing to the table. And you are really opening the eyes of a lot of men on this forum and Nigeria at large. Many are reading as guests.

Reason why your threads always trends.
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
OnyeObodo:

But this Nigerian terrible femails will be targeting you oo. Be very careful of invites or proposals.

You are destroying business for them because asides their holes, there is nothing else they are bringing to the table. And you are really opening the eyes of a lot of men on this forum and Nigeria at large. Many are reading as guests.

Reason why your threads always trends.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by recieve(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
alphaNomega:
You are so uneducated.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hahahahah, they wear tight clothes and underwear for more than 20 hours straight and most of them only bathe once. Yet some guys give them head during sex all because of konji. grin
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
WildPrimate:
Hahahahah, they wear tight clothes and underwear for more than 20 hours straight and most of them only bathe once. Yet some guys give them head during sex all because of konji. grin
This is not funny though, seriously.
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by Hardquy(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2022
WildPrimate:
lol, God no go shame us
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by CHoccolaTE: 1:41am On Jan 25, 2022
alphaNomega:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by alphaNomega: 5:52am On Jan 25, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
You are so uneducated.

cheesy calm down
Re: MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) by mehndiking22: 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thanks for this useful information New simple mehndi design

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Breeze Blow Small.(pics) / Men: One Feminine Thing About You / If Shes Your Daughter What Name Would You Call Her (photo's)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.