Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? (2603 Views)

Hubby Finds Wife Inside Club's Male Toilet With Man (video) / MEN!! I Hope Y'all Know The Average Slay Queen Is Dirtier Than A Pig?! (photos) / Have You Met Someone More Dirtier Than This Babe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good day, fellas. Apart from me, who else has noticed this? I used to think Females' toilet are more in good state than Males' toilet until I summoned courage to see or visit female's toilet several times and in several places. I noticed that Males are good at keeping the toilet they use neat than females do. Myd44, FP pls.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Salary: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2023

**I once sat on the males' toilet, eatin' a chocolate candy bar, but never got the chance to see the females'.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by AdamuKD: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
If you enter their toilet for hostel, you go hate women aswear

28 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Cruise777: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
cool

Hostels.
Female dormitries..
Even NYSC camps

Many are unhygienic among them

As you don't want to be tagged chauvinist, women abuser, you must just look the other way

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
I talking from experience. Normally, one would expect guys toilet to be that way, why female's toilet?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
You're saying this because you're male🀣🀣,male are the most dirtiest

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by pansophist(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
I volunteered in a carnival one time, and was part of a team cleaning and packing things after the event. The female toilet was hell. Omg.

Piss on the floor, tampon with bloods left unflushed, soggy tissues, makeup stains on the wall, and an overall disgusting atmosphere.

I thought it's a one-off, but with a post like this, it seems like it's a general thing.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
You're saying this because you're male🀣🀣,male are the most dirtiest
Do you know what? Visit the toilet or restrooms of male and female in your place of work, and compare.😏

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by VawulentMan: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
The toilet condition reflects what is behind all that packaging and makeup

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by IreneChidi(f): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
angry
Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Cruise777: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Most Nigerian Ladies are DIRTY, in terms of Personal Hygiene!.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

My Babe Then in Delsu, Abraka told me most Girls only wear their CLEAN, FINE PANT on Friday night
When they are going to their Boyfriend's hostel or Sugar Daddy's place. πŸ˜²πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Truvelisback:
Do you know what? Visit the toilet or restrooms of male and female in your place of work, and compare.😏
Well I won't judge you,but in my place of work the guys are more dirtier because the female do the washing and cleaning of everywhere why the male sit and do nothing...
Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Truvelisback(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Well I won't judge you,but in my place of work the guys are more dirtier because the female do the washing and cleaning of everywhere why the male sit and do nothing...
For your mind now......grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Truvelisback:
For your mind......grin
If you don't believe me is up to you
Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nah for road many people clean; many are pigs back home. Especially young single women

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Way back in the university if you walk across the female hostel in compus, the stench you would perceive is enough to make one loose
appetite for a whole day, I was posted to the university of Ado Ekiti during my youth service, na so I waka pas one hustel when them dey call omolayor girls hostel inside the campus, chai the smell emitting from the hostel was indescribable.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Fahvvy: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
When we talk like this, people will tag us "misogynistic", but the fact is the female rest room are no different from a pigsty undecided...

The male rest rooms are a whole lot cleaner undecided...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by TheKingsmann(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Most Nigerian girls are so dirty, some of them don't even clean their ass properly once they use the restroom, that's how they will be oozing of sh*t.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by COOL10(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
You shouldn't be surprised. Women and terrible hygiene are like 5 & 6.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Nicepoker(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Women have two exit holes. One emit acid the other hole releases toxic gases. grin

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by skj1377(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
I can't allow my daughter go to a government hostel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by donproject2(m): 12:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Back in uni then, I wouldn't visit most of my female friends hostels because of one thing, their rooms are always clumsy and unkempt, what I hate most in my life. I prefer they come to me, they will meet my room always neatly arranged and shiny, 24 hours a day, I can never be caught unaware. I do clean my room every damn morning and make it stay clean all day.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Entanglement: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
I understand you!
Ogun state people are naturally dirty so you won't know the difference undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by PoliteActivist: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. Apart from me, who else has noticed this? I used to think Females' toilet are more in good state than Males' toilet until I summoned courage to see or visit female's toilet several times and in several places. I noticed that Males are good at keeping the toilet they use neat than females do.

See below

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Uptheante(m): 6:03am On Oct 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

My Babe Then in Delsu, Abraka told me most Girls only wear their CLEAN, FINE PANT on Friday night
When they are going to their Boyfriend's hostel or Sugar Daddy's place. πŸ˜²πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
What of her?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by mytime24(f): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2023
#op wetin u dey find for female toilet 🚻 πŸ™„ πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by chiiraq802(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Normally!! female na dirty things, clothes dey cover up many things. All na Packaging.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by KingAzubuike(f): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

For your babe to know that, na the exact thing she self dey do be that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Female's Toilet Dirtier Than Male's Toilet? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2023
I'm a female o but I agree with you on this one. And it the younger girls that are guilty of this. Very dirty. Cha!

I remember going for a course sometimes last year and we were given a female lodge. It's kind of a public place so we shared convinience.

Now when it was just only us the older ladies in our late 30s and early 40s, the toilets and bathrooms were well maintained and always clean but immediately the young ladies in their early and mid 20s started coming to join us , haaa... The whole place changed. It became very dirty and always smelly that at a point I started bathing outside in a secluded place in the compound of that lodge before one idiot go come give me disease. Very DIRTY! and na them follow men pass. I said Waaat?

You no talk lie, some ladies dirty pass pig. Abi na odour wey go stamp for bathroom during and after bathing? Hm! I was always upset and I didn't hide my anger cos I was giving all of them the face. You carry am come, I raise nose for you make you know say nna you dey ooz. Dirty.

I don't know the kind of girls parents are raising these days that cannot clean up after themselves. Very irritating.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Men Know About Women: Highly Informative / So Hurt In Love! / Help! Pms Is Ruining My Rship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.