Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu (2808 Views)

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by NakwansaPolice: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are sick stop littering Nairaland be proud of where you are from .
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by RaisedByWolves: 7:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You are sick stop littering Nairaland be proud of where you are from .

I am over proud ,I am a proud Bini man. Eat your heart out elede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2022
Which lagos village boy.
nnamdi640:
Foolish post from foolish and brainless being. That place is better than some part of Lagos State.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Walkee: 7:50am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
I laugh at all these things campaigning for the cocaine lover..

If you know na woman born you, enter any part of my Edo state and campaign for tinubu , I guarantee you even market women will set you ablaze and watch you burn to death.

Why do you think you haven't heard one single sound of vote for tinubu in my state grin

When Una no dey gunchi. If na woman born Una just frapapa enter Edo state say you wan come campaign for tinubu here grin .

Himself know that's why he avoided my state and went all the way to Kano and Kaduna
Mumu talk. I dey Edo state, I was born here and I have lived here all my life. People will come here and campaign for Tinubu nothing will happen. Even if Al barnawi contest for president, people will still come here to compaign and women will even sew wrapper sef and dance. In the next few months, women in your neighbourhood will tie wrapper with Tinubu's face on it and campaign past in front of your house with DJ you won't do shiit, nobody will do shiit.
Note I'm an full blooded uromi boy. My father and mother are both from uromi and I'm a hardcore tribalist and also a Pdp member

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by RaisedByWolves: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Walkee:
Mumu talk. I dey Edo state, I was born here and I have lived here all my life. People will come here and campaign for Tinubu nothing will happen. Even if Al barnawi contest for president, people will still come here to compaign and women will even sew wrapper sef and dance. In the next few months, women in your neighbourhood will tie wrapper with Tinubu's face on it and campaign past in front of your house with DJ you won't do shiit, nobody will do shiit.
Note I'm an full blooded uromi boy. My father and mother are both from uromi and I'm a hardcore tribalist
[/s]

All these Yoruba boys typing rubbish from Ogbomosho grin come and try it and see ... Edo is not Lagos or I'm Southwest just come if na woman breastfeed you and try it . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Walkee: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]

All these Yoruba boys typing rubbish from Ogbomosho grin come and try it and see ... Edo is not Lagos or I'm Southwest just come if na woman breastfeed you and try it . grin
as expected. I'm currently in Ekpoma, you know where Ekpoma is abi, if you live around Esanland tell me let me give you my my location so that you can use Esan and explain to me how I'm a Yoruba.
Even if the leader of Iswap is contesting for president, women in your compound will tie wrapper with his face on it and nothing will happen. If Tinubu wins primary, he will definitely land in Edo state to campaign, and people from your compound will go, you sef fit go go collect coke. They will campaign for him here and nothing will happen

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by RaisedByWolves: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Walkee:
as expected. I'm currently in Ekpoma, you know where Ekpoma is abi, if you live around Esanland tell me let me give you my my location so that you can use Esan and explain to me how I'm a Yoruba.
Even if the leader of Iswap is contesting for president, women in your compound will tie wrapper with his face on it and nothing will happen. If Tinubu wins primary, he will definitely land in Edo state to campaign, and people from your compound will go, you sef fit go go collect coke. They will campaign for him here and nothing will happen
[/s]
Ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra? iliterate interloper !
Look at this Yoruba voy ashamed for his tribe claiming to be Bini?!! grin Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun? angry
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Walkee: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]
Ighele erimwin rhu wa aro ra? iliterate interloper !
Look at this Yoruba voy ashamed for his tribe claiming to be Bini?!! grin Usakpana e rho wan erhen yo we uhunmwun? angry

oh God you be serious mugu. Since when uromi people turn Bini? Why una foolish like this? I'm Esan, not Bini. I doubt you are even from Edo state if you don't know the difference between Esan and Bini. You are most likely an ipobian gala hawker. Anyways you are just a kid. You come to Esanland and explain to me how I'm a Yoruba let's see

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by RaisedByWolves: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Walkee:
oh God you be serious mugu. Since when uromi people turn Bini? Why una foolish like this? I'm Esan, not Bini. I doubt you are even from Edo state if you don't know the difference between Esan and Bini. You are most likely an ipobian gala hawker. Anyways you are just a kid. You come to Esanland and explain to me how I'm a Yoruba let's see
[/s]
Kai!!!!!! I spit on you and your lineage !! Ugha yo okpa rhu eghi duna nuen,ugha ye eva rhu, erhio khian vbe gha ye. They are unfortunate to have someone like you... No real Esan man will tell you he is Yoruba..

You are an impostor , a shameless Yoruba trying hard to drive you false narrative as usual. We know you all..

Hehehe E pain am grin
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Walkee: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]
Kai!!!!!! I spit on you and your lineage !! Ugha yo okpa rhu eghi duna nuen,ugha ye eva rhu, erhio khian vbe gha ye. They are unfortunate to have someone like you... No real Esan man will tell you he is Yoruba..

You are an impostor , a shameless Yoruba trying hard to drive you false narrative as usual. We know you all..

Hehehe E pain am grin
lol you be small pikin. Anyways, enjoy the anonymity. Coward I gave you my location, drop yours let's have the conversation face to face let's see if you will repeat your insult

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by RaisedByWolves: 8:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Walkee:
lol you be small pikin. Anyways, enjoy the anonymity. Coward I gave you my location, drop yours let's have the conversation face to face let's see if you will repeat your insult

You want to take it there Yoruba boy? To see your ancestors is really pushing you? grin I don't make threats that I can't back up like you..
Just carry your wahala and go..m I promised Oba this year will be different or I would have taught you a bitter lesson your generation will never forget .

I am trying to turn a new leaf so get away . Elede

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Walkee: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:

You want to take it there Yoruba boy? To see your ancestors is really pushing you? grin I don't make threats that I can't back up like you..
Just carry your wahala and go..m I promised Oba this year will be different or I would have taught you a bitter lesson your generation will never forget .

I am trying to turn a new leaf so get away . Elede
as expected coward. I'm in Ekp, if you ever wander here, drop me a mention let's talk face to face so that you can repeat your insult

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by RaisedByWolves: 8:44am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Walkee:
as expected coward. I'm in Ekp, if you ever wander here, drop me a mention let's talk face to face so that you can repeat your insult
[/s]

Okay post your real number here since you want to know what makes metal strong..
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Walkee: 8:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 25, 2022
ruggedboych:
How this place take be igboland now

Some people are just pathetic fools
funny that place is actually Lagos. I know many parts of Lagos like this...towards the swamps
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Hyperchi(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Alba3:
These people hate for Tinubu is alarming and I hope it's not going to backfire one day for their people in the South West; Exactly the same way Buhari has been so hated but he's their president till date.

Tinubu has never been one of their governors or hold any federal government appointment, only shows interest in the Presidency. He's not stopping Obi or anyone from contesting in Igbos' beloved party or any other party. He didn't say your own people should not contest just as Ekwueme did against Obasanjo. At the end of the day, after so much noise online, you only provide few votes for your beloved Atiku. It's a pity.
Since you won't bring out your candidate or vote for Yoruba man but abuse and curse him, majority of us claiming liberality will surely give him support. If he wins fine, if he looses fine. You can't simply make us hate him.
Question to u. Do u love Igbo ppl?. Have u been to the east or even stay for a month?
What did tinubu do for Igbo when he was governor to win there support. Do u know how many market he destroy for his own gain. Property he claimed that was for someone. U from Oshogbo smoking weed, what has he done for u. Than to reorientat u to Agboro
Ppl in Kano has benefited from him than u dis Agboro have
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Alba3: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hyperchi:

Question to u. Do u love Igbo ppl?. Have u been to the east or even stay for a month?
What did tinubu do for Igbo when he was governor to win there support. Do u know how many market he destroy for his own gain. Property he claimed that was for someone. U from Oshogbo smoking weed, what has he done for u. Than to reorientat u to Agboro

I actually know your village more than you, maybe you should mentioned it. When some of you come here to beat dry chest I only laugh. When you come to show hate, it doesn't move me for I know you very well. When you drop your comments or play childish politics, I only shake my head...
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Alba3: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hyperchi:

This is it about you ... emotional and abusive. I've lived in every state in the East and I knew the state of Lagos before 1999, Igbo benefits more in Tinubu's Lagos more than any other Nigerian tribe maybe except Yorubas. By the way, do you want Tinubu to use Lagos money to develop East just like a woman representing Lagos constituency doing her constituency project in imo state. Moreover, he should not develop his state and wait till your Abia develop. One thing I know, you sleep with hate and wake with hate and the land, it waters and people you hate without justifications will oppose you certainly soon, except you stop coming to make money there and from them.

No one force you to vote Tinubu or Yoruba man but the hate you use in every space online and offline on him is making many of us coming to support him... No one stops you from bringing forward your candidate. Anyim from Ivo and Ekweremadu from Mpu were in government for decades, what were their achievements for Igbos; yet you love them dearly but hate other tribes' persons as if they took your lovely akpu, abacha from your month. Hate and politics don't go together Mr man. Tinubu is a Nigerian, he doesn't need your permission to contest likewise you don't need his permission to contest. Support any candidate you wish in your Isukwato or Bende.

Every one is strategizing on how to win but yours is to hate, abuse and insult one man. You don't even know what you want whether it should be President or Biafra; whether it's Jonathan or Atiku. This is what separates you from other tribes, small or big, they already know what they want.
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
Who do this to you boy?
1716stn:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

States With Highest Numbers Of Prisoners In Nigeria / Pic: Confirmed: What Peter Obi Cannot Lie About Does Not Exist...... / Bashir Ahmed; The Name Peter Obi Is A Movement To Beat(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.