Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu (2814 Views)

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by nnamdi640: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Which lagos village boy.
go to AJ then you will know what I mean. Again, you are the real village boy.
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by EastisBae: 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2022
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and it used to be as beautiful as Abuja before criminals and drug lords took over.

Below is what they reduced a once beautiful capital to cry cry

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Hyperchi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2022
Alba3:

This is it about you ... emotional and abusive. I've lived in every state in the East and I knew the state of Lagos before 1999, Igbo benefits more in Tinubu's Lagos more than any other Nigerian tribe maybe except Yorubas. By the way, do you want Tinubu to use Lagos money to develop East just like a woman representing Lagos constituency doing her constituency project in imo state. Moreover, he should not develop his state and wait till your Abia develop. One thing I know, you sleep with hate and wake with hate and the land, it waters and people you hate without justifications will oppose you certainly soon, except you stop coming to make money there and from them.

No one force you to vote Tinubu or Yoruba man but the hate you use in every space online and offline on him is making many of us coming to support him... No one stops you from bringing forward your candidate. Anyim from Ivo and Ekweremadu from Mpu were in government for decades, what were their achievements for Igbos; yet you love them dearly but hate other tribes' persons as if they took your lovely akpu, abacha from your month. Hate and politics don't go together Mr man. Tinubu is a Nigerian, he doesn't need your permission to contest likewise you don't need his permission to contest. Support any candidate you wish in your Isukwato or Bende.

Every one is strategizing on how to win but yours is to hate, abuse and insult one man. You don't even know what you want whether it should be President or Biafra; whether it's Jonathan or Atiku. This is what separates you from other tribes, small or big, they already know what they want.
What u children of hate failed to understand is does that attack tinubu have stayed in Lagos, a eastern base man don't know who tinubu is.
U have been to all the eastern state, keep fooling urself, apart from the popular place in those state can u mention a particular area that is not popular but we know.
A tribe that can hate u for not given them money on a regular base, even a landlord can borrow up to 5years rent money in a space of 2years. And still come out to say we stingy. Bleep of I was born in Lagos and I can give u all about ur ppl as a first hand witness
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
RaisedByWolves:
I laugh at all these things campaigning for the cocaine lover..

If you know na woman born you, enter any part of my Edo state and campaign for tinubu , I guarantee you even market women will set you ablaze and watch you burn to death.

Why do you think you haven't heard one single sound of vote for tinubu in my state grin

When Una no dey gunchi. If na woman born Una just frapapa enter Edo state say you wan come campaign for tinubu here grin .

Himself know that's why he avoided my state and went all the way to Kano and Kaduna
shot up village champion !!!! Stop unessesary chest beating which can never stop Tinubu from becoming president . Speaking as if na Edo will determine who becomes the president of this country.

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Alba3: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hyperchi:

What u children of hate failed to understand is does that attack tinubu have stayed in Lagos, a eastern base man don't know who tinubu is.
U have been to all the eastern state, keep fooling urself, apart from the popular place in those state can u mention a particular area that is not popular but we know.
A tribe that can hate u for not given them money on a regular base, even a landlord can borrow up to 5years rent money in a space of 2years. And still come out to say we stingy. Bleep of I was born in Lagos and I can give u all about ur ppl as a first hand witness

This is just noise, barely understood these jargons you wrote above. See what hate has done to you. Tell me your village and I will describe the type of red mud road that leads there,.. I guess you're from Usochi, the part close to Lokpata.

You're here blaming Tinubu for all your existence troubles and underdevelopment but your government is enjoying nkobi in umuahia.
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Hyperchi(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Alba3:

This is just noise, barely understood these jargons you wrote above. See what hate has done to you. Tell me your village and I will describe the type of red mud road that leads there,.. I guess you're from Usochi, the part close to Lokpata.

You're here blaming Tinubu for all your existence troubles and underdevelopment but your government is enjoying nkobi in umuahia.
Learn to understand, that why agboro is a big biz,does that hate him have been in Lagos.
What was his impact in Lagos apart from spreading agboro like Corona.
OK I forget even a graduate from ur tribe had the potential of an agboro. Go to mile2 and see how ur ppl da fight Aboki, go to Ojo, mile12 and see what tinubu brought for u guys. Abi him also employ u, which oga u da under Kunle poly or Mc oluomo.
The best hospital in my place is owned by an ONDO man and nobody they disturb him biz for daily Owo mi da, we like competition but u guys can't survive it. Ondo is the only ppl I love they can survive anywhere they are and they travel, not like u Ibadan ppl wa never cross Ondo to other state, they born full everywhere like centipede.
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Alba3: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hyperchi:

Learn to understand, that why agboro is a big biz,does that hate him have been in Lagos.
What was his impact in Lagos apart from spreading agboro like Corona.
OK I forget even a graduate from ur tribe had the potential of an agboro. Go to mile2 and see how ur ppl da fight Aboki, go to Ojo, mile12 and see what tinubu brought for u guys. Abi him also employ u, which oga u da under Kunle poly or Mc oluomo.
The best hospital in my place is owned by an ONDO man and nobody they disturb him biz for daily Owo mi da, we like competition but u guys can't survive it. Ondo is the only ppl I love they can survive anywhere they are and they travel, not like u Ibadan ppl wa never cross Ondo to other state, they born full everywhere like centipede.
Too much meth, better calm down. I only asked you to tell me your village and I will discribe everything for you... Only mpuru mmiri could cause this...
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Hyperchi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Alba3:

Too much meth, better calm down. I only asked you to tell me your village and I will discribe everything for you... Only mpuru mmiri could cause this...
It a weast of time coz u have not cross ONDO be4. So first tell me who is ur boss Kunle poly or MC,
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Thesaint141(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Mchawi:
Olodo.. You have started again.. Have you taken your drugs today?

Ask him ooo

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
igbos are easy to defeat in propaganda....
they are not good in it....

it wouldnt surprise me when tinubu becomes the next president....
somehow,am sorry for osibanjo....he would have been a better president....

what nigerians need now is meekness....silent achievers....

nigerians are too loud.... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement / Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Gombe(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.