Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? (1003 Views)

Kaduna Slay Queens Storm Their Friend Wedding Ceremony In Grand Style (pics/vid) / Are Slay Queens good to settle down with?? / Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by ElasticStone(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
1. Medicine and Surgery
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Electrical Electronics
4. Applied Mathematics

angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Wetin brainless entities wor do for department wey require brains lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Jennyclay(f): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sir, I was a collegian, a graduate in MEDLAB, I'm still slaying and staying focused.
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by tolufase: 6:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Because there are not meant for slay queens, but serious students.
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by tolufase: 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=Jennyclay post=109659362]Sir, I was a collegian, a graduate in MEDLAB, I'm still slaying and staying [b]focused.[/quote[/

Perhaps, you are a little bit smart and witty, that was why you survived.
By the way, look so ravishing!!!
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by ibkonekt(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by ibkonekt(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, I was a collegian, a graduate in MEDLAB, I'm still slaying and staying [b]focused.[/

Perhaps, you are a little bit smart and witty, that was why you survived.
By the way, look so ravishing!!!
simp spotted

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Mypeople2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, I was a collegian, a graduate in MEDLAB, I'm still slaying and staying focused.
My dear you are cute
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by HilcomTech(m): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
I studied electrical/electronics engineering in the university.

Slay queens don't exist in our world. The very few female engineering students are too serious and can be boring.

To get girls with that feminine touch, we go to social sciences where their girls are more interesting and fun to be with.
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Premiumwriter: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
The only thing you can slay in those departments is your GP. Do Small slayqueen and GP go dip grin
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by charlesdinho7(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
keep slaying until the big boyz use you buy benz
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Jennyclay(f): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
charlesdinho7:

keep slaying until the big boyz use you buy benz
it's your dummy sister that do fall for yahoo boys and they will use her to buy Mercedes Benz not me.
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by charlesdinho7(m): 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
it's your dummy sister that do fall for yahoo boys and they will use her to buy Mercedes Benz not me.
ashawo don vex
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Jennyclay(f): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
charlesdinho7:

ashawo don vex
Who is breeding all these uncultured men animals?

If you don't have anything to say why can't you just get lost. I was on my own jejely and you quoted me just to insult me.

He-goat if they send you, tell them you did not see me.
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=tolufase post=109659568][/quote] stop the cap right now
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by ElasticStone(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:
I studied electrical/electronics engineering in the university.

Slay queens don't exist in our world. The very few female engineering students are too serious and can be boring.

To get girls with that feminine touch, we go to social sciences where their girls are more interesting and fun to be with.

Lol. Slay queens yakpa for mass com, sociology, psychology and theatre arts die!
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
charlesdinho7:

ashawo don vex
you've done wrong, if mature enough
apologize for the unnecessary insult. but if you find yourself replying me with insults instead of apologizing to the girl you probably 19 or younger
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Jokerman(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
You said slay Queens.... not female students....
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by charlesdinho7(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
Who is breeding all these uncultured men animals?

If you don't have anything to say why can't you just get lost. I was on my own jejely and you quoted me just to insult me.

He-goat if they send you, tell them you did not see me.
i love attacking shameless bitches who love using the word 'slay'. i see them as useless bitches who know nothing but receiving various kinds of penis. slut
shameless hardcore feminist
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by charlesdinho7(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
WickedPisa:
you've done wrong, if mature enough
apologize for the unnecessary insult. but if you find yourself replying me with insults instead of apologizing to the girl you probably 19 or younger
i cannot insult you. is just that ladies who use that word slay are most times useless in the society. jumping from one penis to another. i just detest their way of life

1 Like

Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Jennyclay(f): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
charlesdinho7:

i love attacking shameless bitches who love using the word 'slay'. i see them as useless bitches who know nothing but receiving various kinds of penis. slut
No wonder!!! I knew something was wrong somewhere, I even blame myself responding to demented fellow like you. Bitter, frustrated and children of hate everywhere!!

Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming, Better book an appointment with a doctor in psychiatic hospital. You need serious help.
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by charlesdinho7(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:
No wonder!!! I knew something was wrong somewhere, I even blame myself responding to demented fellow like you. Bitter, frustrated and children of hate everywhere!!

Indeed, many are mad but few are roaming, Better book an appointment with a doctor in psychiatic hospital. You need serious help.
why did you remove my last statement when quoting me? ode
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jennyclay:

Is Medical lab a department? Why don't you go to medicine and surgery and slay? that is if you even have the brains angry angry
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by Jennyclay(f): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Is Medical lab a department? Why don't you go to medicine and surgery and slay? that is if you even have the brains angry angry
Sir, why don't you go study the course first then come back and tell us if it's a department or not??

Any department I find myself doesn't stop me from slaying. I have few friends from med. & surg. that we all slay together while in school back then.

My MSc programme starts August this year, and it won't stop me from slaying. I've written few professional courses and it was a success.
Re: Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? by headboyprince(m): 7:54am On Jan 25, 2022
ElasticStone:
1. Medicine and Surgery
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Electrical Electronics
4. Applied Mathematics

angry

Op you forgot to add programming/computer science. Even guys run away from this course how much more girls, whose brains were not built for analytics.

(1) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex / Ukrainian Men Are Handsome, Russian Girls Are Beautiful / 5 Hottest Nigerian Girls On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.