Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) (17877 Views)

Anambra State Turning Into One City State(photos) / Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 / Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Anambra and her people still behave like villagers. I still laugh when Soludo said he will transform it to Dubai.
Enemies of Anambra progress should be ready we will bombard you guys with massive developments under Soludo, more sleepless nights grin grin you guys were so disappointed when the criminal the APC gubernatorial candidate lost election, you enemies supported the criminal knowing fully well if he had won he will drag us backward and frustrate our progress grin grin God no be man

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by osteenbush(m): 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
We're ready and looking forward to it.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by talk2maurice(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oga no promise us anything. Just dey do Dem make we dey use our eyes dey see Dem.

Just dey surprise us.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Emmyxclusive: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
With all our hearts....
We pray and ask.......
God bless anambra....
God bless the shining light...that we bear...
We are the only one to make her brighter, the only ones to make her better, the only ones to make anambra shine...
With our sweat and blood... ever breath of our life......
With trust in God.. We will move nation high..............
We believe in togetherness, to build a land of progress..
Lift the spirit of na 2x
Lift the spirit of anambra state with love......

I just love this state

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Almunjid(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
visijo:
Do you know??

The brain shrinks over the course of the day, ending up smaller in the evening – before returning to its full size the next morning.�
Lol. No wonder some people usually misyarn in the evening, their brains over shrank. grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Anambra and her people still behave like villagers. I still laugh when Soludo said he will transform it to Dubai.
See him lecturing the governors in your region and other APC states about leadership, watchout Anambra under his watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftw70CUMYTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMRaBsP_YoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJflyJjdSfE

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Zorn: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shellsploit:

Very useless comment!
the thing you quoted is very useless even to himself .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
man... So, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shellsploit:

Very useless comment!
you are a wise man. he is a crab in a bucket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by lukency(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
May God be with him.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by DrAkpa(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
muykem:
[s]This man will go down in history as worst governor Anambra ever have in recent time. Don't attack me, just mark my words[/s].

Typical Afonja Moslem. hatred is the n their DNA. See their brain attached

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Beejayy20(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
DrAkpa:

[s]
Typical Afonja Moslem. hatred is the n their DNA. See their brain attached
[/s]
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Ghard(m): 12:12am On Jan 25, 2022
E Doo !
Only time can tell.
We wish you all the best up there!
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by akin9ja78(m): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If Soludo can deliver in Anambra state, I see him becoming the first Igbo democratically elected president of Nigeria after his tenure as governor.

This I have seen.

Smiles your name says it all
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:55am On Jan 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Correction: Mega State.

[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]

.....Onitsha is the mega city!
Soludo is saying that the whole of Anambra will metamorphose into one biiigg Mega-CityState.
A Biiiiggg City known as ANAMBRA..
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:58am On Jan 25, 2022
inoki247:
Hmmmm...

Start work first oga...

Goan rest no dey campaign after Election..

Ariwo ti fe poju music...
Anything he says now will be used for-or-against him when the right time comes
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by dasparrow: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2022
He plans to do that by bringing in white women living in Switzerland but married to Anambra men to achieve that. You know the African bred man cannot get anything constructive done without involving the whites. Abi no be so?
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:37am On Jan 25, 2022
inoki247:
Hmmmm...

Start work first oga...

Goan rest no dey campaign after Election..

Ariwo ti fe poju music...
Wahala tì é nìyén undecided
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by EmekaA125(m): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2022
Prof C.C Soludo ti take over.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by udomonday: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2022
VicThory:
Anambra doesn’t fit the description of smart city. It’s too local for that kind of development

Modified: For all those quoting my post, it’s the truth. Lagos too doesn’t fit the description so they had to make extension for it.
The term local in my statement is in form of mentality. Majority of citizens still have village mentality which we can see them displaying in marketplaces, architecture, and their touting displays. Mind you, I’m a son of the soil but the step and position we are supposed to occupy, we’re not there presently.

Don’t misinterpret me and add me to your delusion.
they have alot of illeterates with low mentality as millionnaires.that is obvious in the total lack of organisation and plenty of mediocrity in that place.i stopped at onitsha park the last time i travelled and i just couldnt stand the site of it,very filthy with red earth and so disorganised. a local park in akwaibom state looks more organised amd a lot neater than what i saw in onitsha.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by shegun4sur: 8:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

We need technocrats like C. C. Soludo to salvage this battered and poverty-torn nation not one man whose life long ambition is to be the president of this country.

Incidentally he was also a core technocrat. A chartered accountant and treasurer of Mobil. But now turned to a principality
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by leicestercamper: 8:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Just look at this illiterate dog eating bitter frustrated fellow. Your people are all over Onitsha and Anambra doing househelp jobs and security gatemen but you are here deceiving yourself.

The same akwaibom people that live in thatched houses due to poverty. The same akwaibom people that are mostly illiterates and hawkers. How dare you compare your backward state with Anambra: check literacy rate, poverty rate, GDP, HDI, etc, where can you compare.

Your state has oil wealth but over 80% of your population are illiterates and poor. Where did you stop at park in Onitsha? The below pictures is Upper Iweka and that's where all the parks are located.

Despite the oil wealth, Onitsha is richer, planned and more organised than your backward state filled with poverty and illiterates.

The 3rd and 4th pictures are also Onitsha, do you have such a well planned decent neighbourhood like that in your poverty inflicted state? No

[s]
udomonday:
they have alot of illeterates with low mentality as millionnaires.that is obvious in the total lack of organisation and plenty of mediocrity in that place.i stopped at onitsha park the last time i travelled and i just couldnt stand the site of it,very filthy with red earth and so disorganised. a local park in akwaibom state looks more organised amd a lot neater than what i saw in onitsha.
[/s]

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by leicestercamper: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Anambra is the best state in Nigeria

post=109662324:
Anambra State Governor-elect, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo, has restated his vision and manifesto for the state, saying that his campaign promises are not mere political statements, but social contract with Anambra people.
Soludo restated this, at the inauguration of 2022 Transition and Handover Committee in Agulu, Anaocha Council.Having a peaceful, progressive and prosperous Anambra State is the collective dream and responsibility of every one in Anambra. There is the need for everyone to own the growth and development of Anambra by contributing through selfless service.” “Anambra must be transformed to a mega industrialised economy state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz8ijVhqlT0

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Yinksy09(m): 8:20am On Jan 25, 2022
That’s a good one. A smart city will invite more investment and make the economy better.

Don’t forget to purchase the Oraimo Freepods 3 to enjoy your favourite music.

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 25, 2022
He should make onitsha smart first!

Some inner roads needs attention
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by leicestercamper: 9:07am On Jan 25, 2022
At least Onitsha is by far better than Owerri which is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filth, that's why millions of imo indigenes are trooping to Onitsha for greener pasture

Grgton:
He should make onitsha smart first!
Some inner roads needs attention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonah Okah Arrested Over Facebook Posts / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP / Bafarawa: Buhari Didn’t Visit Sokoto After Attacks As Our Lives Mean Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.