Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) (17837 Views)

Anambra State Turning Into One City State(photos) / Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 / Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by kwasoly(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
post=109662324:
Anambra State Governor-elect, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo, has restated his vision and manifesto for the state, saying that his campaign promises are not mere political statements, but social contract with Anambra people.
Soludo restated this, at the inauguration of 2022 Transition and Handover Committee in Agulu, Anaocha Council.Having a peaceful, progressive and prosperous Anambra State is the collective dream and responsibility of every one in Anambra. There is the need for everyone to own the growth and development of Anambra by contributing through selfless service.” “Anambra must be transformed to a mega industrialised economy state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz8ijVhqlT0
Lalasticlala

Personally I dn tire for promise na action i want.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

You’re right. The state needs total cleansing. The pics and videos we see online gives a bad picture of the state. Dirty,disorganised, touts with brown decaying teeth all around.
This is a state where they claim to all be billionaires
Go and face Kano, you guys need serious help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiTl3220jGA

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
His pple keep complaining of the touts in his state. I think touts are part of the Anambra govt if not I see no reason why nothing can be done about touts in the state. Igbos elect touts in govt.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
LILTJAY:
ok.. na your matter
Just they follow I will be updating
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by mema900: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Correction: Mega State.

[img]https://media./images/5e521b54db7c81864db37420a0b031f4/tenor.gif[/img]

.....Onitsha is the mega city!
Onitsha is ghetto

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If Soludo can deliver in Anambra state, I see him becoming the first Igbo democratically elected president of Nigeria after his tenure as governor.

This I have seen.

He needs party in the centre to achieve that not Apga.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
mema900:

Onitsha is ghetto
Onitsha

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
mema900:

Onitsha is ghetto
Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Cry me a river. Anambra is a mega city already even the federal government knows,, that is why they refused to commission there airport. Igbo land will be better whether u like it or not.

Well, any Yoruba praying against Igboland becoming better is a myopic fool.

Yorubas should even begin holding special services in Church and Mosque for God to turn around ala Igbo so Igbos can leave the SW and go back to their region.

The SW, as Lagos has shown, can never develop adequately being overburdened by Nigerians, from other regions, who are running away from misrule that led to lack of opportunities and crippling socio-economic woes in their States and regions of origin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by blackaxe78: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
VicThory:
Anambra doesn’t fit the description of smart city. It’s too local for that kind of development

You a bad boy!
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Donpaper: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If Soludo can deliver in Anambra state, I see him becoming the first Igbo democratically elected president of Nigeria after his tenure as governor.

This I have seen.
False prophet, you no show love o. Prophecy cast for Nigeria match yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
mema900:

Onitsha is ghetto
Anambra State

4 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by blackaxe78: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Cry me a river. Anambra is a mega city already even the federal government knows,, that is why they refused to commission there airport. Igbo land will be better whether u like it or not.

You called Anambra a Mega city? lol

It’s not even qualified to be a town. But if I am not partial, it can be called a modern town.

What’s in Anambra that makes it’s a city? Villages and graves?

Please stop the joke.

Alimosho Local government is far more developed that Anambra state as a whole.

City? You even used mega city! lol….

3 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

It’s not even qualified to be a town. But if I am not partial, it can be called a modern town.

Please stop the joke.

Typical ewdu brain

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
post=109663555:

Go and face Kano, you guys need serious help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiTl3220jGA
This is your Anambra? See d way touts are bullying ur pple with illegal taxation they learnt from pple of Lagos. Your pple are all over the internet crying because of touts for long. Dubai doesn’t have touts disturbing the city. Igbos should do better

Even if una get una online country Biafra,MNK and his group of fraudsters will increase these receipts to 40 receipts. Abi was it not in Imo state they accused Ipob boys of tasking villagers 2k-3k dues?

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's what they all say!
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

Please stop the joke.

This guy u wicked o. Villages and graves? grin
Include dirty looking and hungry touts

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

Please stop the joke.

What a blind bat keep deceiving urself... E pain am cheesy cheesy

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
N
blackaxe78:

Please stop the joke.

See the slum you are comparing to Onitsha, where they are still using wooden bridges grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2LqGttPGPg

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
post=109663729:

Onitsha.

Abeg loud am.. if they like make dem cry blood
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by KanoFirstSon: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
post=109663801:

Anambra State

Anambra and her people still behave like villagers. I still laugh when Soludo said he will transform it to Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
blackaxe78:

Please stop the joke.

Ewedu brain this is Alimosho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRwd43-3FZI

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Anambra and her people still behave like villagers. I still laugh when Soludo said he will transform it to Dubai.

You guys need help, Boko haram and bandits are ravaging your region while you're chasing rat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcdSjrJGEJ0

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by VicM6: 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
me jst ball in to Anambra last week Sunday, i dey Isiagwu local govt jeje right now.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Donpaper:
False prophet, you no show love o. Prophecy cast for Nigeria match yesterday
The prophecy didn't cast.

The dark forces that have kept this country backwards showed up after the call from Buhari to the players. That's why we lost.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Alarih:
Smart man

he forgot to tell them how much he plan to steal!
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
If they are not talking how to get complete the onitsha seaport they are wasting time.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by CSTRR: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
VicThory:
Anambra doesn’t fit the description of smart city. It’s too local for that kind of development

Modified: For all those quoting my post, it’s the truth. Lagos too doesn’t fit the description so they had to make extension for it.
The term local in my statement is in form of mentality. Majority of citizens still have village mentality which we can see them displaying in marketplaces, architecture, and their touting displays. Mind you, I’m a son of the soil but the step and position we are supposed to occupy, we’re not there presently.

Don’t misinterpret me and add me to your delusion.
It is this mentality that have turned your people into wanderers in other people's lands

Don't develop your land.

Keep making silly excuses.
Those with mega cities have two heads.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by AnotherOpinion: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
The people from Anambara state are really unique set of human beings, most of these people are individual intelligent and hard working but most times collectively perplexed. Developments have been exercised rapidly in this part of west Africa by an individual political party, a one state political party. Every term each elected governor comes in with a new plan of development according to his own intelligence, there's been practically no long term plan every leader comes an execute their own project and see it completed they find fulfillment in these things unlike other developed state like Lagos, long term development plans are exercised.( maybe that’s why the God father rule is ruled out in Anambara state.

Form my observation, the people of Anambara move intently the good people are usually very good and the bad ones are bad ones are the worst set of humans.
In conclusion they are an important region and can move Nigeria steps forward if subjected to leadership. You can use the state as a case study.

Nb: for you tribalist hoodlums please be aware I am not from this state, I did my research and decided to share please cleanse yourself from any tribal negativity before you comment.
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by sreamsense: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Good, vision for ndi Anambra! Truth is that you can't do it alone, you must assemble people of like minds who can make your dream a reality. Another truth is that you can't satisfy human being, after one year now, they will begin to abuse and call you different bad names.

Be courageous! Don't try to over please anybody, do your best and leave the rest. Prof. Soludo, I wish you good landing especially as you have diverse challenges including economic and Ibob/ESN matters to overcome. God will give you wisdom to sail through storms of life and the self-inflicted one created by Ipob/ESN
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
I believe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections / Boko Haram Killed My Brother - Sheriff / President Buhari Assents To Banks And Other Financial Institution Act 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.