Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) (17887 Views)

Anambra State Turning Into One City State(photos) / Soludo To Flagoff Foundation Of Prosperous Smart Mega City On 7th Sep2023 / Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukpor Road Flag-Off: Soludo Promises More Dividends Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 25, 2022
leicestercamper:
At least Onitsha is by far better than Owerri which is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filth, that's why millions of imo indigenes are trooping to Onitsha for greener pasture

he should make onitsha smart first! Overlooking the River Niger from the bridge, one should be seeing a better view,

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by leicestercamper: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2022
My point is that Onitsha is already more beautiful than the glorified village called Owerri

Grgton:
he should make onitsha smart first! Overlooking the River Niger from the bridge, one should be seeing a better view,

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2022
leicestercamper:
My point is that Onitsha is already more beautiful than the glorified village called Owerri

the picture look nice, but far from our expectations!
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by leicestercamper: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2022
What's your expectation on the glorified village of Owerri?

Grgton:
the picture look nice, but far from our expectations!
Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by MrUchenna1(m): 10:37am On Jan 25, 2022
FIRST SANITIZE UPPER IWEKA AND ENVIRONS FROM MISCREANTS

1 Like

Re: Soludo Promises To Make Anambra A smart Mega City State(video) by chiefobdk2: 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
VicThory:
Anambra doesn’t fit the description of smart city. It’s too local for that kind of development

Modified: For all those quoting my post, it’s the truth. Lagos too doesn’t fit the description so they had to make extension for it.
The term local in my statement is in form of mentality. Majority of citizens still have village mentality which we can see them displaying in marketplaces, architecture, and their touting displays. Mind you, I’m a son of the soil but the step and position we are supposed to occupy, we’re not there presently.

Don’t misinterpret me and add me to your delusion.

you do mot have sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd's Plans To Flee Foiled By Police / ISWAP Declares Gudumbali As Its "Caliphate Headquarters" In Borno State / IPOB Cancels Thursday’s Sit-at-home In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.