Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,717 members, 7,865,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Did Nigerians Kick Out Ghanaians That Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did Nigerians Kick Out Ghanaians That Time (228 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Nigerians Kick Out Ghanaians That Time by Ilamina(f): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Maybe that's why ghanaian s turned into wild animals
And has created tension between the two countries
Re: Why Did Nigerians Kick Out Ghanaians That Time by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ilamina:
Maybe that's why ghanaian s turned into wild animals
And has created tension between the two countries

YES BECAUSE NIGERIANS ARE THEIR COHORTS.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigerians Kick Out Ghanaians That Time by Exc2000: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oil prices where low in the international market, Nigeria was going through recession, rural urban migration was at all time high and we weren't making money from Agriculture, Nigerians weren't as qualified , cheap and rugged as Ghanians so employers prefer them to Nigerians

All these started creating tension for the Shagari administration and he had to do something even if it is against ECOWAS charters just to win the support of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Why Did Nigerians Kick Out Ghanaians That Time by donbachi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Night gossip is not my thing
Re: Why Did Nigerians Kick Out Ghanaians That Time by dawnomike(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Exc2000:

Oil prices where low in the international market, Nigeria was going through recession, rural urban migration was at all time high and we weren't making money from Agriculture, Nigerians weren't as qualified , cheap and rugged as Ghanians so employers prefer them to Nigerians

All these started creating tension for the Shagari administration and he had to do something even if it is against ECOWAS charters just to win the support of Nigerians

Thumbs up ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are You Into Online Or Offline Selling And You Aren't Making Enough Sales ? / Advice Needed Please. / So Hot Ladies Call Or Whatsapp Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.