Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216996 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 8:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Please who has received admission from university of Wolverhampton for September 2022?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
So my personal statement actually exceeds this 4000, and I'll have to upload it, but I just want to be sure it won't be a problem exceeding that max allowed characters. Please, respond to this guys. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Inyas2015: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello sir/Ma

I was applying to Sheffield Hallam uni. with my HND, they asked me to input my start date and end date,
Should I enter the date I started my OND and enter the date I complete my HND as the end date?

Do I need to upload both OND and HND certificate or only HND?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Omo, this thread

It has been a while

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
No we didn't. Sch insisted on ielts
geezy3:
Hello, good evening, did you people eventually get the waiver? I also just got an MSc conditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
Is there anyone here given an unconditional offer @ gcu for September 2022 intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Midex88(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
bali233:

Try Hull, Chester, Lincoln, Liverpool hope

Gracias
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by patomon002: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nicerazor:
I called the admission office today, there is no deadline for tuition deposit and if you pay now they can only issue CAS 3 months before months of resumption.

Hello, not sure who gave you this information, but from the UK website, the process is now issuance of CAS commences 6 months to admission and got same confirmation from a UK school when i asked.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2022
Tycoon027:

Click the Form, Scroll down and check for a note from the Supervisor. If there’s error with your application they’ll issue a Note for what you need to correct. I’ll guess there’s an error as it doesn’t typically take more than 48hrs. After which you’ll print the Form and proceed to the Bank

Evening all. For those who applied already for the FORM A, under the beneficiary information, on my system, it does not scroll Alphabetically down than country starting with B like Brazil, Bulgaria and Belgium. Without choosing any of the country, you cannot proceed to next page..
Any way forward?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wendy93: 1:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Mod6ix:

I believe if the school needs the certificate or scratch card, they will inform you.
I've also been using a printed copy and I haven't had any issues so far.
thank you. Sorry to ask, but have you paid the £2000 deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Salientsinmi:
Good day guys,

I want to apply to the University of Exeter?

Has anyone applied to the school here? How far their acceptance rate and jobs in the city?

I'm in Exeter. I really can't say about acceptance rate as I was guaranteed an admission based on my school grades (also got a partial scholarship) but regarding jobs, they are very plentiful in the retail sector especially. Formal, office work is harder to find because the city is on the smaller side so bear that in mind.

One thing you should also keep in mind is that the cost of accommodation is higher than usual because the city is quite touristy. Be sure to check prices on Spareroom and other sites so you can plan your budget accurately. The flip side is that because it's a smaller city with great pedestrian and biking infrastructure, you can walk everywhere (as long as you don't stay extremely far from school/work) so you'll likely spend much less on transport than you would in a larger city.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 4:52am On Mar 02, 2022
patomon002:

Hello, not sure who gave you this information, but from the UK website, the process is now issuance of CAS commences 6 months to admission and got same confirmation from a UK school when i asked.

Most schools don’t issue cas until 3 months before your start date

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2022
Hello house, pls I need help. Please base on research or experience, is there any school that is cheap and doesn't require one to pay 50% less or More before or on enrollment, and also has Installment payment plan. Have searching although. And also the deposit fees is not more than 3000 pounds I will be grateful if anyone can share me some information about the schools that has this criteria.
Many Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emangks: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2022
Pls I need your advice, I got admission with Canterbury Christ Church university and Leeds Beckett university. Does anyone have info regarding them please?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Stevewonder(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2022
Morning my fellow japarians,

Finding accommodation has been very tough in sunderland. Is there anyone that knows some house renting apps or someone with a spare room in sunderland ?

Please pm me.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gentle21: 7:23am On Mar 02, 2022
Good morning, please, I'm already in the UK and needs to transfer money from Nigerian bank to an account in the UK. Please, do anyone knows the means to achieve this. I have Domiciliary Visa Card with GTB but I'm paying into someone account in the UK. Please, help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Crownxballer: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2022
Hello,

Please, I just got admission into York St John for Global healthcare management. I can't see anyone talking about the school, I hope I made the right choice..lol. Does anyone know anything about the school, payment plan and particularly the city? I would also like to connect with prospective students. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 8:15am On Mar 02, 2022
Mumize:
Is there anyone here given an unconditional offer @ gcu for September 2022 intake.

My wife still has a conditional offer from them.
She has not gotten any response from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2022
tunjigypsy:

My wife still has a conditional offer from them.
She has not gotten any response from them

Ok...Has she meet up with the conditions
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SPDAZZY(f): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2022
Phenmeson:

Evening all. For those who applied already for the FORM A, under the beneficiary information, on my system, it does not scroll Alphabetically down than country starting with B like Brazil, Bulgaria and Belgium. Without choosing any of the country, you cannot proceed to next page..
Any way forward?

Try filling other parts of the form while intermittently going back to it, it will keep going down.

For instance, you can fill address; return to it, try scrolling down again; fill email, go back to it. Like that until it stabilisés.

Make sure your network is strong. Are you using a mobile phone?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newsirkay007new: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2022
23rd of February, VI TLS, standard dependant visa moved to VAC this morning. Less than a week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Mumize:

Ok...Has she meet up with the conditions

Let me just say yes, because she sent what they required of her the same day the conditional offer came.

They invited her for a webinar after that tho, where they talked about accomodation and living expenses basically
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chidextec: 9:16am On Mar 02, 2022
Good day house. Who has idea or info on Edinburgh Napier University Scotland. Is there Job opportunities there? What of accommodation and cost of living ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naijapensioner(m): 9:21am On Mar 02, 2022
soccerpipe:
Good morning guys,

Just got an admission at Huddersfield University to study Msc Analytical Chemistry for September 2022.

Please anybody studying there on NL? I need to know what the place is like, deposit amount, accommodation and the tuition fee.

Thanks

@ Soccerpipe

Congratulations on your offer @ UNIVERSITY OF HUDDERSFIELD. Look like they have cancelled the Nigeria Scholarship so did you get any scholarship? How much please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2022
tunjigypsy:

Let me just say yes, because she sent what they required of her the same day the conditional offer came.

They invited her for a webinar after that tho, where they talked about accomodation and living expenses basically

Ok.They will soon get to her
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ClickSis: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Hello @mimilyrics, @juwise, @kennykale et al,

Kindly help a fellow in need

Merci!

ClickSis:
Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your efforts.

Considering how applicants to Teeside University were treated (not getting CAS after paying initial deposits + providing matured POF) last year, is it advisable to request for CAS using a matured POF which covers only the primary applicant's costs and then later use a different bank statement that covers the primary applicant with dependents' costs during the visa application?

Kindly advise if the above actions would be termed a misrepresentation.

Thanks a million!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 9:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Mumize:

Ok.They will soon get to her

Have you gotten an unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mumize: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2022
tunjigypsy:

Have you gotten an unconditional offer

Yeah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 10:01am On Mar 02, 2022
Which school ?
SpongeBobSP:
So my personal statement actually exceeds this 4000, and I'll have to upload it, but I just want to be sure it won't be a problem exceeding that max allowed characters. Please, respond to this guys. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.