Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206160 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
link2ok:

Hello, during your application online, the beneficiary section, the country dropped down wasn't complete, it stopped at Belarus. Please how did you go around this?

I typed United Kingdom
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pacypatty(f): 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Please house how much is international passport currently and where can I get it done quickly?
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by onidodo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello house,
Please can anyone assist with the information below.
Visa and IHS fees for children under 13years.
And adult visa and IHS fees.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ClickSis: 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you so much.

mimilyrics:
You only need your own POF to get CAS from your Uni.
As long as you have adequate funds to show for all of you and you're able to prove it during your application, you're good but if it is a case of recycling funds, I'd say "Don't" because it can cost you your/their visa(s).

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayjiggy: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Feyeemi:
Good day House, I need help with Visa Application for a dependent Visa. Who has done this Before and can please help me out with guidance

For dependent visa.
You would need the stamp visa of your spouse, proof of funds, marriage certificate, TB test, picture evident, a letter from your spouse school ( letter of status or acceptance), your data page,and other document.

You can add more documents

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayjiggy: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
ShalewaT:
Hi everyone. I want to ask if I can fill in my school's address in my passenger locator form? I haven't gotten an apartment yet.

Secondly, for people that traveled from lagos Airport, can I get winter jacket around there? I don't live in lagos and my flight is by evening so I'm gonna arrive lagos same day. How much should I budget for that too? Thanks so much.
if you come early, you can check oshodi for that by just know that lagos and traffic na 5 n 6.

Please I want to ask, did you book for covid day 2 and day 5 test or if there are still doing it, I just want to be sure as I also would be travelling soon. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jayjiggy: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Latyfa:
Good morning everyone, please I need help oo. I got my student visa in September and applied for my family this Feb. Now their visa is out and we were told that my name has to appear on their visa as my dependant for them to fly. My name isn't written there. Please how true is this? Anyone had same experience?

It is true. You name would be on their visa. However if you apply the write way and they ( UKVI) didn't put their name. Then it is not your fault. Send them an email
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by patomon002: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
brainhack201:

Can you please drop your WhatsApp digit for me if you don't.. and also please can you give me the university name you applied for using the two results.. Thank you

I applied to Salford. Will send you my contact

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tholah01(f): 8:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hi everyone,
Please I need clarification
I have gotten a few admissions from four different schools in the Uk and I am considering University of Plymouth Business analytics.the duration is 1year and school fee is 16k pounds but got a discount of 2k pounds so I am to pay 14k
Although I am still single I am planning to get married and go with my spouse so he can work full-time to support me, I intend on doing the visa processing myself cause I am not buoyant enough to afford agents.my question is that since I am going for September term, when is the best time to get married and start visa application for myself and my fiancée or can I start as I am single and get married in between and apply for my spouse or what’s the best thing to do cause I really want us to go together, this will ease off the stress of thinking of tuition while in school as my spouse can work to support me
Your honest advice is needed �

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
tholah01:
Hi everyone,
Please I need clarification
I have gotten a few admissions from four different schools in the Uk and I am considering University of Plymouth Business analytics.the duration is 1year and school fee is 16k pounds but got a discount of 2k pounds so I am to pay 14k
Although I am still single I am planning to get married and go with my spouse so he can work full-time to support me, I intend on doing the visa processing myself cause I am not buoyant enough to afford agents.my question is that since I am going for September term, when is the best time to get married and start visa application for myself and my fiancée or can I start as I am single and get married in between and apply for my spouse or what’s the best thing to do cause I really want us to go together, this will ease off the stress of thinking of tuition while in school as my spouse can work to support me
Your honest advice is needed �
The best option is to get married before your visa application so that when you are filling you will apply as married and the date of your certificate will be before your application. So you can get married anytime before you begin your visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queenzy123: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
mimilyrics:
No, it won't. The "someone" isn’t correct. Check the front page, there's info on this there.
Thanks so much for your response. I'll do just that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tholah01(f): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you so much for your response, is marriage certificate needed to get CAS from school cause I filled that I am single in the application for the school

If marriage certificate is needed it means I need to get before getting my CAS from school or can I get my CAS from school without been married
I read something here that you need a letter from your spouse school to apply as a dependent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by gatsbym4(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Anyone going to university of Wolverhampton?
LLM Law and Human Resource Management
Sept 2022 intake.

Pls reply to this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pacypatty:
Please house how much is international passport currently and where can I get it done quickly?
Thanks

The whole international passport thingy has changed o. Now you will be given appointment date for biometrics 3 weeks from the day of registration. I'm not sure if you can FasTrack the biometric date o because it's not like before that you can FasTrack and get your passport that same day. But you know naija na, with huge cash anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pacypatty:
Thanks
I recently did for a family of 4. Forty five thousand naira each (45k). This is for a new one and not a renewal.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by isialo(f): 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
I hv 15 years study Gap and have offers from 5 schools already for sept. Waiting for some more to make a final decision. Shoot ur shot!

Chizzy759831:
How long does BPP university take??

Btw : who knows any university that will take 12 years study gap for masters? Course - Project management. Thanks in advnace

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MzPearl1914: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello, who has applied to University of Dundee?
How long does it take to get admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ShalewaT: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Jayjiggy:
if you come early, you can check oshodi for that by just know that lagos and traffic na 5 n 6.

Please I want to ask, did you book for covid day 2 and day 5 test or if there are still doing it, I just want to be sure as I also would be travelling soon. Thanks
Thank you.
I didn't book for day 2 or 5 test.
I am fully vaccinated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BlessingVic: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Madeforher:

Am still waiting for their unconditional offer,have you gotten unconditional offer from them?

Yes, am going to Ulster. Let's link up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pacypatty(f): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
cbn4main:

I recently did for a family of 4. Forty five thousand naira each (45k). This is for a new one and not a renewal.

I have an old one which is expired with my dad's name, and I want this new one to be in my husband's name, they said 70k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chizzy759831: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
isialo:
I hv 15 years study Gap and have offers from 5 schools already for sept. Waiting for some more to make a final decision. Shoot ur shot!

Wawu. Please share school names o. Let's connect also. Sent you a PM.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lcharmz: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Pacypatty post=110753188]Please house how much is international passport currently and where can I get it done quickly?
Thanks
[if you are in Abuja I can link you up with the someone in lafia, price will depend on how fast you want it but u can do ur biometrics the same day]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lcharmz: 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oh...would be up to that because I heard it is more expensive to change your name
Pacypatty:

I have an old one which is expired with my dad's name, and I want this new one to be in my husband's name, they said 70k.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
BlessingVic:

Yes, am going to Ulster. Let's link up

I am going to Ulster.. May intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by keyen002: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pls does anyone have an info about any school in the UK offering a diploma course in Physical health and fitness?? Any info will be gladly appreciated
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mcafeez: 11:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello everyone...
Please apart from Form A.. is there any reasonable school fee deposit option?

And please what is the best method to pay for the IHS

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chocz(f): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
ToyosiR:

Yes. I got an unconditional offer from them. I thought I would get a scholarship of 2000pounds but nothing yet.

Its my best offer for now though

When did you get the offer my dear , I love the school , hoping to get mine sha , been getting series of mails to join their webinar
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Webbystar(m): 12:47am On Mar 05, 2022
patomon002:

I applied to Salford. Will send you my contact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lobolintin(m): 1:32am On Mar 05, 2022
mechoau:

Any uk universities be it BSc or MSc programs doesn’t require Toefl. ( toefl) is majorly require for most USA schools

And the part of IELTS, not all schools require your ielts. Only few schools. I got all my MSc offers ( using waec) having C6 despite that I wrote my waec since 2005.
Nigeria is English speaking country and we are exempted from this except few schools who will request your ielts base on

If your waec is lower than 5/10 years
If your English test is lower or C6
This is when few schools will request for your ielts but not all schools

Help me with school names you applied to bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kmaikel: 2:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Good morning people... anybody with info on University of Bolton payment/instalment plan for international student. I couldn't find that info on their website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 2:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Lobolintin:

Help me with school names you applied to bro

Modified: anyone who is interested in cheap school with low tuition fee and minimum deposit can look into Sheffield Hallam university since Hull has closed most of its courses for international students for September 2022.

Sheffield Hallam University offer;
Fee for MSc Mechanical Engineering £14,895
Discount: £2000
Deposit £1000
The fee is equivalent to £12,895 but 50% on or before enrollment. But I don’t know if Sheffield Hallam university requires pof and precas interview before issuing CAS. Anyone who has info on this could pls share or contribute. Thanks

You can check these schools out
Hull 2k deposit 11k no pof no discount , no precas interview but they have closed applications for most of their courses for international students.

Ulster; school fee is around 14-15k depending on your course. Deposit is now 3000 unlike before which was 2000k, discount is 2000k, they requires pof, and there is precas interview, 50% before or on enrollment

Northumbria 2k deposit , no pof , 2k discount and school fee start from 15k depending on your course No precas interview, no questionnaire… very fast when it comes to CAS less than a week when they confirm your payment, 50% before or on enrollment

Middlesex 1k deposit , require pof, no discount, school fee is around 15k still depends on your course, you might get lesser fee Bcus my course is basically MSc Mechanical Engineering or Data Science/ Analytics
( precas interview yes) , 50% before or on enrollment

Sheffield Hallam 1k deposit but 50% before or on enrollment

Essex 2k deposit, no pof… have no idea what the school is

Swansea 2k deposit, no pof , school varies from 19k - 21k depending on what your course is, No precas, questionnaire will come along with your offer, 50% before or on enrollment

Stirling 2k deposit, 22,000 fee , discount 4/5000

Huddersfield deposit is now 5k unlike last year September/ January where deposit was 2k/3k but no pof, 16k fee, I wasn’t given discount , no precase interview… only questionnaire for CAS , 50% before or on enrollment

Glasgow 2k deposit but the school fee is very high

University of Brighton 2k deposit

Plymouth 2000k deposit, 15k fee, no discount, requires pof and precas interview, 33% before or on enrollment

London metropolitan university , school fee is around 14-15k, discount 2k, deposit is 3k, requires pof, have no idea if there is precas interview. They are very fast in terms of admission they respond / gives offer between 2-3days, 50% before or on enrollment

University of Hertfordshire, as at last year September/ this year January intake, deposit was 1k for Nigerians though on their website and on your offer letter ( the standard deposit is 5000k ) but they allows Nigeria to pay as minimum of 1k Bcus of difficulty in forex, school fee is around 13-15k depending on your course.
Requires pof, and there is precas interview, no discount.
This year January intake and last year September was 25% before or on enrollment but now it’s 60% before or on enrollment

These are the schools I once applied

20 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.