Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1218719 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
youngmusty:
oh thank you so much I wasn’t aware of this because on the school website it says they will help you apply for placement plus
will I be paid during my placement year also will my placement year and will my placement year work hours be limited to 20hrs.

Whilst on placement you can work full time, the 20hr limit does not apply to placement students provided your university is aware of the organization you are doing ur placement with. Universities provide support but you will do your applications and attend interviews as normal before securing a placement job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toyolax(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Phenmeson:

I experienced that. It doesn't go beyond country starting with 'B' I chose one of the country then it proceeds to the next page. After submitting the form, it was Approved. I believe wot matters mostly is the Beneficiary Account number, sort code, IBAN etc.
If your bank needs you visiting the bank, they can rectify that.

I solved this issue by typing United Kingdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
dacutebaby:
Hello house, please what is the probability of getting into college as a 35year old. I did arts here but want to start over in the medical line.

If the college gives me am offer will visa be granted? Any information would be appreciated

When you say college do you mean University or actual college? As per your age you can get admissions to study at both undergraduate and post graduate level in the medical line at a University.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
AlphaUno:

Courses with placement isn't attractive to many peeps again because of graduate visa and more so, getting a place for placement is a full time job like job hunting as your school might not help or refer you unless it's a specialized course like medicine n it's allied courses

I do not agree with you. Placement courses can help prolong ur stay as it is two years compared to a one year programme. As per securing a job, I agree when you say it can be difficult to secure a placement position but the thing is you do not only have to apply for placement or internship positions. Some companies actually employ placement students even though the jobs are not advertised as placement opportunities and then retain the students after placement. The key is apply to placement opportunities and also other graduate entry roles.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jubrilx3: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Hello,

does university of sunderland issue cas fast? a bro recently got addmission for April and was asked to pay.

which school issue CAS fast?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Geez! I thought they said UBA is fast with Form A.

It's been a week I have applied now yet I havent been debited. Still at ADB Supervisor oo..
Should I cancel and restart the application? I don't have much time.

Someone pls advise me.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jobgetter(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
jobgetter:
Please how can one send money to the UK at official rate without using Form A. Thanks
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nikky2bad: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please i need help on my matter
I applied for a student visa and had my biometrics capture in July 2021, I got a refusal letter on the July 2021 and applied for a review of the mistakes on the decision in August 2021
I received a turnover from the administrative review in October 2021 and got an email to submit my passport to TLS Abuja November 2021 the said passport and TB test was dropped at the TLS Center Abuja Nigeria in November 2021

I resent my TB test as it was not uploaded when a lady called me from Pretoria in December 2021

Since then, I have been waiting to no avail and my school resumes this March 2022 I have been calling UKVI non stop and they do not have a tangible reply for me except that my review is in progress and application undergoing mandatory checks
it is over 3 months since I dropped off my passport, does anyone know what is happening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Akanmu2013: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Geez! I thought they said UBA is fast with Form A.

It's been a week I have applied now yet I havent been debited. Still at ADB Supervisor oo..
Should I cancel and restart the application? I don't have much time.

Someone pls advise me.

You are almost through. Be patient by Monday your should be debited. Hope you attached necessary documents like Undergraduate certificates, international passport, unconditional offer letter and school invoice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
mogatti:

Whilst on placement you can work full time, the 20hr limit does not apply to placement students provided your university is aware of the organization you are doing ur placement with. Universities provide support but you will do your applications and attend interviews as normal before securing a placement job.
I have to ask. Does 1 year placement translate to increase in POF as a result of one's living cost for the extra year of job placement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
cbn4main:

I have to ask. Does 1 year placement translate to increase in POF as a result of one's living cost for the extra year of job placement?

Not at all sir/ma. Your proof of funds should be shown for 9mnths. So the amount you present for a placement or non placement course is same.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by splendorian(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please house I want to pay for my tuition fee deposit. I'm planning on going to UBA. Please what and what should I go with?
The school is University of Sussex and the course is English Literature.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2022
toyolax:

I solved this issue by typing United Kingdom

Awesome. Will try that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phenmeson(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
splendorian:
Please house I want to pay for my tuition fee deposit. I'm planning on going to UBA. Please what and what should I go with?
The school is University of Sussex and the course is English Literature.
Thanks.

Just upload your WAEC, B.SC,Passport,School invoice /Admission offer

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BlessingVic: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Haykaybecks:

Hi. Did you do pre cas interview please? If yes, can you share how it went .... I mean questions you were asked during the interview please

Am yet to pay my initial deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BlessingVic: 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Akanmu2013:

You are almost through. Be patient by Monday your should be debited. Hope you attached necessary documents like Undergraduate certificates, international passport, unconditional offer letter and school invoice?

Good afternoon,
Can kindly explain what is school invoice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Haykaybecks: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
BlessingVic:

Please can we link up.
I have an offer from ulster.
Please want to know whenis the deadline for initial deposit payment.
And if you know any ulster chatting group.

Yes, we can if you don't mind please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yes, they do. 50% at enrolment in Sept (inclusive of deposit) and 50% in December.
ucystan:
Please who knows about University of Kent, I know Deposit is £2k, but do they require 50% tuition before enrolment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by princemmab(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Courses are closing already at Hull University?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Go to the BHC and tell them that Sheffield/Pretoria referred you to them. They might not let you in at 1st but be persistent even if it means going there on multiple days.
Nikky2bad:
Please i need help on my matter
I applied for a student visa and had my biometrics capture in July 2021, I got a refusal letter on the July 2021 and applied for a review of the mistakes on the decision in August 2021
I received a turnover from the administrative review in October 2021 and got an email to submit my passport to TLS Abuja November 2021 the said passport and TB test was dropped at the TLS Center Abuja Nigeria in November 2021

I resent my TB test as it was not uploaded when a lady called me from Pretoria in December 2021

Since then, I have been waiting to no avail and my school resumes this March 2022 I have been calling UKVI non stop and they do not have a tangible reply for me except that my review is in progress and application undergoing mandatory checks
it is over 3 months since I dropped off my passport, does anyone know what is happening
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Joezinho:

Thanks so much for the detailed information. I really appreciate it.

Do you have an idea if NECO B3 English qualification is sufficient?
. Yes they accept NECO in place of IELTS. I know of someone who got admission in Greenwich with B3 in English for NECO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kmaikel: 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
Good afternonpeople... anybody with info on University of Bolton payment/instalment plan for international student. I couldn't find that info on their website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by babajide107: 4:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please I’m new here.I would love start admission process for msc in chemistry.What I don’t understand is the pof. Is the school that requires that or embassy and since the school said I can pay 4k as initial deposit and split the rest later. I would also want to know about the pof can a family friend do that for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ToyosiR(f): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2022
Chocz:

When did you get the offer my dear , I love the school , hoping to get mine sha , been getting series of mails to join their webinar

I got conditional offer towards the end of January and got unconditional offer this March after submitting the other requirements mid February

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blinking44: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please has anybody apply for PGD at the University of Hull.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kindnesss1684: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Haykaybecks:

Yes, we can if you don't mind please

Hello, please when did you apply. I have a conditional offer since six weeks and still waiting for an unconditional offer.? this is my email if you know any tip that can help FastTrack the process. ikekindness73@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Oh thank you! Yes I did attach all required/necessary documents.

Thanks a lot for your response.

Akanmu2013:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
After been devoted. Use UBA if you can, You’ll receive your Telex within 48hrs

Newbie123:

Please do you get Telex before or after you are debited

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Feyeemi: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
ocpaschal:
Ok, but what about Cyber Security? How easy is it?

I’ve you seen a lot of folks here Jumping from Social science course to IT. It’s really laughable. There’s nothing easy about IT courses not core ones like Cyber security. Starting from an advance level even makes it more difficult. All the best though

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.