Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,449 members, 7,812,376 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1203669 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kunleop:
Good day guys!!
Is been a while,
Pls I want to confirm, I got an conditional offer to study at university of hull with provision of my WAEC certificate with minimum of C5 in English, but I got C6 in English language.
I want to ask can I forward it to them or I should reject d offer.
Thanks.

You can just reply them with IELTS to be on the safer side.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
farmfuseagros:

Can someone shed more light on the implication of this new development

Nepa Light or Firewood light? grin grin

If you are serious with this question, honestly you have nothing doing with this thread. Common mehn!, this is simple Comprehension in English. :-/

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tolajay: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
So untrue...UK has only suspended priority visas.

This is another spotlight on quack journalism in Nigeria.

The reporter and editor are bereft of comprehension.

The official press release headline clearly used the word "priority", but reporter chose to aggravate public tension by implying the suspension of the whole visa scheme.

One really has to be careful of the information one consumes.

Journalism in Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

anayolity:
Please guys how true is this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good evening, please can my pof of about £13,000 also cover for one dependant, if we are applying together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ade999: 9:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thank you. Will do so ASAP.

OoreOfeJesu:

You have to pay the exact amount or more of the deposit required
So yws
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Iyeura(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hushee:

Hi bro, I'm planning to apply to this same University for the September intake. Will it be okay if I send you a pm?

Hello pls i applied for suffolk! I haven’t heard from them. Pls can we chat
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
AyomidejiOpe:

Bro, I have never write ILETS
What may likely be the solution?

You can just reply them with IELTS to be on the safer side.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Kunleop post=111072422][/quote]

But you can still write the exam
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yeah...checked their website out. Thanks for your concern.

sammyp01:
I think Bolton has for may but it's very competitive
[quote author=SerendipityHere post=111041944] Just surprised! Didn’t expect the mail honestly.

There’s Ulster though but...I don’t like the course. quote author=[leogho post=111036038]My bro,

I don't know how I will be able to eat now o. I cancelled my form A shortly after receiving the mail this morning. So, so, heart broken... I have also written to them to defer to September while considering if I will go to Teesside.

Do you have another May/June offer? You might start considering such likewise.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

But you can still write the exam

But time is not on my side again.

I'm planning for the September intake.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pinkasso: 10:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
I did that last year...I'm in my second semester in ulster University
Adebowale10:
Thanks, have you done your pre-cas interview, from ulster university...

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please did you pay the deposit through FORM A??
quote author=Ade999 post=111068793]My people, please I have a bit of an issue if anyone can help / advise.

My bank remitted deposit payment less of offshore charges of GBP 25 to Uni of Hull, and the school has acknowledged receipt of 1,975 on the portal.

Do I need to pay the diffential before CAS issuance? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please what course did you apply for
quote author=Kunleop post=111071351]Good day guys!!
Is been a while,
Pls I want to confirm, I got an conditional offer to study at university of hull with provision of my WAEC certificate with minimum of C5 in English, but I got C6 in English language.
I want to ask can I forward it to them or I should reject d offer.
Thanks. [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 10:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Kunleop post=111072422][/quote]

I will advice you write the IELTS as soon as you can, or search for schools with your available requirement
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
AyomidejiOpe:
Hey fam

Please can anyone help with how long it likely takes for University of Hull to issue CAS after confirmation of initial deposit?
Thanks

Please anyone with information on this?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
freesty:
Yep, end of March. The discount, which ranges from £3000 to £5000 depends on your class of bachelor's degree. I wish you luck with your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 10:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kunleop:

But time is not on my side again.

I'm planning for the September intake.
You can write IELTS in a month
What if you send your C6 result and your admission gets withdrawn?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zakozahbehni: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
I would appreciate an answer to this, especially from those who recently departed Naija.

Thanks in advance.

Zakozahbehni:
Ps would anyone know the answer to the below questions:

Must the Tuberculosis certificate received from IOM still be valid at border control while departing Naija and arriving UK? Is this document reviewed by any immigration authority after visa application and visa is received?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
University of Hull accept C6 in English but depending on the course though
Quote author=AyomidejiOpe post=111073177]

I will advice you write the IELTS as soon as you can, or search for schools with your available requirement [/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 11:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
pinkasso:
I did that last year...I'm in my second semester in ulster University

Please what do you have to say about the University of Ulster. How has your experience been?
I received an offer from them and I'm seriously considering it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 11:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
tolajay:
So untrue...UK has only suspended priority visas.

This is another spotlight on quack journalism in Nigeria.

The reporter and editor are bereft of comprehension.

The official press release headline clearly used the word "priority", but reporter chose to aggravate public tension by implying the suspension of the whole visa scheme.

One really has to be careful of the information one consumes.

Journalism in Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

Obviously a clickbait
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bolagabriella: 11:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kilom41:
I made my form A payment with UBA since 9th of march, still no approval.
I have called customer care tire, it's the same excuse "the list is long".

What can i do at this point to facilitate the process?

I'm tired
Send an email to their customer care stating the urgency. They will escalate it for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Calculate your tuition balance and add maintenance cost for your city for u, and ur dependant
If you dont know how to reply with ur tuition balance cost and tell me if you're in london or outside, i do the math for you
Greathand01:
Good evening, please can my pof of about £13,000 also cover for one dependant, if we are applying together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2022
https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money use this
Greathand01:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:16am On Mar 16, 2022
POF for cas is for main applicant only. So when youre ready for visa you application you can add the ones for dependants and wait 29 days. Print statement. Avoid the date money was deposited.
PS:I have no knowledge about Salford
Tpoju:
Hi everyone. Who has applied to SALFORD? The Pof required to receive CAS, is it just for the applicant or must include Pof for the dependents?
As of now we only have Pof for the applicant and would raise the rest before visa application in July

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Nobody will ask you in naija. They may ask you when you land in the uk,they may not. When is yours going to expire and when do you plan to travel?
Zakozahbehni:
@Oggg, thanks. Do you know if the TB certificate MUST still be valid when departing Naija and arriving Uk?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Details2dot: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Ayodele7457:
Good evening guys, I'm about to fill my Form A on tradesystems using my UBA account. I need your help with some questions guys.
How much will I be charged to fill the form? I was told 5k but I don't know if it ends there,
Do I need to have my school funds in the account when I file the form?
Thank you.

Yes, Ngn 5k is the standard Form A Charge and Yes, your account need to be funded with at least the amount you are requesting for as School Fees.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Omo I can see some people on this thread asking others to help them apply to schools. Do you have any idea what your immigration documents in the hands of an absolute stranger mean?

And for some of us looking for who to spoonfeed us with statement of purpose, imagine three people submitting one SOP to a school, you think the school will be glad to give admission to people who plagiarize? This may sound upsetting to some, but we need to do better. We keep complaining that some of these schools make us write ielts but we are constantly showing them that we cannot write SOPs ourselves in English.

17 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2022
Still open for this September
https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/courses/undergraduate/mental-health-nursing omo but the money choke me
So j searched Nother, its cheaper
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/how-to-apply/make-your-application/
Sinzu01:
Hello guys, please do you guys know schools in London that accept international students for mental health nursing. Appreciate your replies ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Details2dot: 12:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Semtu:
Anyone used Keystone bank for form A to pay tuition recently?

My application has been stuck at ADB disbursement review going to two weeks now. I’ve been contacting the bank but still the same story that my application is being processed.

I want to make this payment as soon as possible. Please is there any bank with guarantee that I’ll be debited under a week?

if you have another bank account with an efficient Account officer who can do the follow up for you, I'll advise you switch.
In my case my account officer did a good follow up and i was debited for Form A at the earliest.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pinkasso: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2022
It has been wonderful so far....very friendly environment , they use about two to three floor in the building, although I live and work in London I attend classes by train once or twice a week and go back by bus ( coach) after class....it's quite cheap with students rail card ....on the overall I will give it 8/10..
Valourex:

Please what do you have to say about the University of Ulster. How has your experience been?
I received an offer from them and I'm seriously considering it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.