Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1217418 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 5:20am On Mar 16, 2022
Customer care line? Ahaha! If you love your self, don’t just wait for them to email you oo.. UBA will do you dirty if you don’t go there.

My advise, go to their branch first thing in the morning and sit down there!!! Tell them your school has given you a deadline for that day! Worry, act agitated, do what you have to do to get them to escalate the whole issue oo.. hmmm I know what I’m saying. Otherwise they’d keep telling you it’s on a friggin queue!.. Don’t let them mess you up.

Kilom41:
I made my form A payment with UBA since 9th of march, still no approval.
I have called customer care tire, it's the same excuse "the list is long".

What can i do at this point to facilitate the process?

I'm tired
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by obilli: 6:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Please who has applied to University of Plymouth and University of Dundee? How long does it take them to issue offer letter pls? For someone who applied to both of them (MSc Nursing) since 5th of January and till now no offer letter? Any help please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nenye2015: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning!!!
Please, can someone help me with a sample of consent letter for children.
Abeg, I will really appreciate your help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ade999: 6:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Yes I did.

Chuksy12:
Please did you pay the deposit through FORM A??
quote author=Ade999 post=111068793]My people, please I have a bit of an issue if anyone can help / advise.

My bank remitted deposit payment less of offshore charges of GBP 25 to Uni of Hull, and the school has acknowledged receipt of 1,975 on the portal.

Do I need to pay the diffential before CAS issuance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mex551(m): 6:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Nenye2015:
Good morning!!!
Please, can someone help me with a sample of consent letter for children.
Abeg, I will really appreciate your help.
read the first page of this thread carefully, you will sort yourself out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nenye2015: 7:07am On Mar 16, 2022
The link isn’t opening.

quote author=mex551 post=111077768] read the first page of this thread carefully, you will sort yourself out[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kilom41: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2022
bolagabriella:

Send an email to their customer care stating the urgency. They will escalate it for you.

Should the mail be to UBA bank or the form A trade monitoring system?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by freesty(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2022
Applying is pretty straight forward via the University's online application portal. Required documents include degree certificate, transcript, personal statement, international passport, reference letter(s) {preferably academic}, WAEC or IELTS. For other details, checkout the course page of your desired program on the University website prior to starting your application.
OoreOfeJesu:

Can you help me apply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 8:38am On Mar 16, 2022
obilli:
Please who has applied to University of Plymouth and University of Dundee? How long does it take them to issue offer letter pls? For someone who applied to both of them (MSc Nursing) since 5th of January and till now no offer letter? Any help please
I applied for nursing too to Plymouth in January and got a rejection 22nd
Then I aoplied to another course on the 4th

I’ve applied to some other schools since January too, no response
So maybe some schools and courses take so long
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodele7457: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning gurus in the house, please who has paid Northumbria university deposit? Which method did you use to pay it? I'm about to pay my deposit and I'm totally confused as it is.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 8:49am On Mar 16, 2022
Ayodele7457:
Good morning gurus in the house, please who has paid Northumbria university deposit? Which method did you use to pay it? I'm about to pay my deposit and I'm totally confused as it is.

They always say Form A sha from old comments I’ve read

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dagorobeto: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Ade999:
Yes I did.

Please what was their rate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bennyg24(m): 9:03am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning all, anyone currently schooling at University of Salford, pls how is the city in terms of cost of accommodation and job opportunities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ayodele7457: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

They always say Form A sha from old comments I’ve read

Thanks a lot.
Can't seem to get bank details to transfer the funds to through form A. The bank details I found on the school's website specifically states that it is for enrolled students only
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zakozahbehni: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Awesome. thanks DuBooVay for your response. I'm aware the certificate is valid for only 6months, From my initial plan, there is a slight chance that the certificate would be expired for 1.5weeks before I arrive Uk. I will now need to adjust my current plans to minimize the risk.

Thanks again.

DuBooVay:
Nobody will ask you in naija. They may ask you when you land in the uk,they may not. When is yours going to expire and when do you plan to travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awesomedeji111(m): 9:22am On Mar 16, 2022
ziziobi:
I personally know someone who has this same issue. He is in the Uk already and applied for wifey and 3 children dependent visa. The wife and 2 children’s own came out over a month ago and one child still pending. He has followed up and got this waitfor 10 days and wait for another 15 days. He decided to go to his school immigration unit just last week who followed up for him, the response from UKVI to the school was there was a mistake on the passport so they had to return for correction hence the delay, they said they could not give any timeline for when the corrected one will be ready and it is being worked on urgently. You can speak with wifey if she can go to her school immigration/visa team to lodge a complaint and if they will be able to assist escalate.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Madeforher:

Thanks.. I think I'll chill a bit for my other options
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pacypatty(f): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning gurus, please I have a degree in philosophy can I do master's in child psychology in the UK or diploma?

I'm a dependant I want to be useful when I join my spouse.

Advices are also needed to know how I go about this relocation.
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kilom41: 9:49am On Mar 16, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Customer care line? Ahaha! If you love your self, don’t just wait for them to email you oo.. UBA will do you dirty if you don’t go there.

My advise, go to their branch first thing in the morning and sit down there!!! Tell them your school has given you a deadline for that day! Worry, act agitated, do what you have to do to get them to escalate the whole issue oo.. hmmm I know what I’m saying. Otherwise they’d keep telling you it’s on a friggin queue!.. Don’t let them mess you up.

That's what i will do. One of the customer care representative even lied to me it's at the hand of CBN, whereas it's still at ADB reviewer!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2022
URGENT!!! Please for those that did walk in. Is the 42k paid in cash or card at TLS? or you have to book it online and pay? And how does it work pls? is it that you just go anyday and they attend to you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NHQGUY: 9:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Kunleop:

But time is not on my side again.

I'm planning for the September intake.

Go for PTE, result comes out in three days and it's not that difficult.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by obilli: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

I applied for nursing too to Plymouth in January and got a rejection 22nd
Then I aoplied to another course on the 4th

I’ve applied to some other schools since January too, no response
So maybe some schools and courses take so long

Thank you for your reply. Let me keep waiting for the two universities since they haven't rejected my application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sinzu01(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2022
DuBooVay:
Still open for this September
https://www.city.ac.uk/prospective-students/courses/undergraduate/mental-health-nursing omo but the money choke me
So j searched Nother, its cheaper
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/how-to-apply/make-your-application/
Thanks but sorry MSc mental health nursing precisely ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by eyinju001: 10:25am On Mar 16, 2022
bennyg24:
Good morning all, anyone currently schooling at University of Salford, pls how is the city in terms of cost of accommodation and job opportunities

I have a friend who schools there and he told me there are a lot of jobs and in other neighboring cities but he said accomodation is an issue as there are a lot of people looking for accommodation especially for couples. However,he said it is easier if you have someone who can help you during the viewing process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topmc: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2022
It's quite unfortunate that UK student visa thread is not as helpful as Canadian student thread. We hardly find solutions or responses to pressing issues. Too bad
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2022
School gave u offer without payment details?
Ayodele7457:

Thanks a lot.
Can't seem to get bank details to transfer the funds to through form A. The bank details I found on the school's website specifically states that it is for enrolled students only

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.