Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207455 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tobidarker02: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
uchman:

Leave him now, make he dey ask blind questions... Prove of dating koh! proof of dating ni!!
Some of you lack manners!!!
It won't cost you anything to be respectful to people you don't know.

So mr perfect and someone that does not ask blind question, you are not aware your unmarried partner can be your dependent?
Shame!

10 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Egohunter: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nteogwuija:

Congrats fellow.

Sorry to ask, is it WAEC you used for English requirement.

And is your English C5 or C6.

Thanks in advance.
not done all this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Egohunter: 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
cheeketo:
Pls when did you apply, am tired of waiting for their offer
January
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Donkcbrown28(m): 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Good day everyone, please I need your urgent help as it is now I am just worried about this Tradesystem which is A Form, I filled it the first time last month February 17 and submit but after some days I find out that I made mistake and the signal was very bad, than on the 24 of that same month I replied and tried not to make mistake than after 2 weeks and some day I check the history in the status I saw WRONG DOCUMENTATION and recommended for REJECTION, what can I do as time is not on my side my course we be starting by April 25 I don’t know if there is still time

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sleemoon(m): 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

Congratulations
When did you apply

February 20th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by id2019(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

Mee. Have you been given admission?
I have not been given admission, what about you ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Electroweb(m): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
AlphaUno:

So sorry to hear this.
Try and get in touch your classmates if you share flats with anyone or check the school's accommodation to ease u a bit

This is part of what I was saying weeks back that some folks who got stranded financially have really dent others image with landlords, property owners, school authorities etc

UK is capital intensive, do your home work wella. By the way, 20 hr / week work as a student can not maintain you and pay the balance of your tuition o

Thanks for your input. Let me add that the accommodation I am looking for, is a flat for me and my family.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
No visa, Infact no cas for distance learning
The schools youre seeing for certification, do they have sponsors license? I doubt
Topmc:
ADVICE PLEASE!!!
I want to apply for Diploma in health and social work at open university but I learnt that it's DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM.
Please what's is the effect of distance learning on issuance of visa? Does that mean I can study in Nigeria.
Please which universities or schools offer health and social work with affordable tuition fee.

I discovered some schools offer certification on health and social work... it means level 4 to 5 health and social work and tuition fee is just £6,120 for the whole program.
Pls your input will be appreciated because I'm confused....
Help me analysis the distance learning and certification course which tuition fee is cheap on getting visa without restrictions
Thanks great minds

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluwaseun8(m): 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
Please Who has Filled CAS form here that NQF level in the form what will one put there??

7 for post graduate

which intake are you going for ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
A dependant partner or child is one of the following:

your husband, wife or civil partner
your unmarried partner
your child under 18 years old - including if they were born in the UK during your stay
You’ll need to provide evidence of your relationship when you apply, for example:

a marriage or civil partnership certificate for your partner
a birth certificate for your child
Bennni:
Hi everyone
Is it mandatory I must get married to my spouse before I’ll be able to take her along as dependent?
We have been dating for almost three years though
Pls What documents or evidence are required to show proof of dating? , for those that are not married to their spouse.
Please let me know if it is attainable without marriage

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Whats your course? Bachelor or masters
ComputerWiz007:
Please Who has Filled CAS form here that NQF level in the form what will one put there??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Call/visit the bank to know your errors and correct it
Donkcbrown28:
Good day everyone, please I need your urgent help as it is now I am just worried about this Tradesystem which is A Form, I filled it the first time last month February 17 and submit but after some days I find out that I made mistake and the signal was very bad, than on the 24 of that same month I replied and tried not to make mistake than after 2 weeks and some day I check the history in the status I saw WRONG DOCUMENTATION and recommended for REJECTION, what can I do as time is not on my side my course we be starting by April 25 I don’t know if there is still time
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Most times theyre scared because you jave no job.
Here is what you can try, offer them six months or three months rent. Usually theyre not allowed to demand more than five Weeks by law but if you offer, its not illegal. So they feel secure with the down payment
Also, try getting a job you or your dependant, it gives the landlord some form of confidence in you
Me way de type motivation I still never see accommodation sha for my family. Its really affecting me
Electroweb:

Thanks for your input. Let me add that the accommodation I am looking for, is a flat for me and my family.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
uchman:

Leave him now, make he dey ask blind questions... Prove of dating koh! proof of dating ni!!
Don’t be rude!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Yes, your unmarried partner can go with you
Vacation pictures
Evidence you lived in the same place for at least two years, WhatsApp chat, bills payed in both name or possibly properties you bought together, etc
Then you are good to go

This is a lie!!! This is only possible for Australia nig UK
Stop passing wrong information for God sake

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
sleemoon:

February 20th

To Bangor? How fast did you get admission?
I just applied on friday
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tobidarker02: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

What do you mean by wrong information?
It's clearly written on their page and I have had people who went through that
You should be the one to stop misinforming people or better still tell me why you think it's a lie

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
Who called it a lie? Its on gov.uk and people who can really prove their relationship have a shot. Marriage isnt for everyone and the western world knows it
OoreOfeJesu:

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sleemoon(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

To Bangor? How fast did you get admission?
I just applied on friday

Banger keh? Na Westminster ooo grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bubblesirene: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
Adebowale10:
Ulster university Birmingham may intake, pls let link up, I just paid my deposit yesterday and I have upload my Telex... Is there anyone who have received his/her CAS

I am also going to Ulster Birmingham Campus.May Intake. Let’s link up please.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Paulcnp89: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
taiwogurl:
Hi please I Just got an offer from university of Sunderland for September intake

Any MPH here for September intake �

I got admission for MPh too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
freeboiz:

Mid-April

Thanks man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
AlphaUno:

Most schools officially put it at 3 months to resumption -

Alright, thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iykedare(m): 11:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hi guys, please is CBN still giving Forex?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyomidejiOpe(m): 12:05am On Mar 17, 2022
Nteogwuija:

Congrats fellow.

Sorry to ask, is it WAEC you used for English requirement.

And is your English C5 or C6.

Thanks in advance.

I got my conditional offer @ hull.
Requirements are C5 in waec and ATAS which I already satisfied.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 12:24am On Mar 17, 2022
Ayodele7457:

Thanks a lot.
Can't seem to get bank details to transfer the funds to through form A. The bank details I found on the school's website specifically states that it is for enrolled students only

How did you get the details? I messaged the school yesterday for their info since I can’t find it. Still waiting response too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2022
freeboiz:

We are on the same boat, i think there are some things needed to be done before paying the initial deposit even if you are given an unconditional offer. I sent you an email, we can link up if you don't mind

Really? Some things like what?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by llynzjk: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Hi,
@Sonwa, please how do I contact you to get VPS questionnaire, as I get ready to fill it.
I have a conditional offer in university of Sunderland.
My email � nllynz@gmail.com.
Thanks
Sonwa:
Is just a Skype meeting with the African rep to guide the applicants on the process. You will be required to complete the Visa Preparation Support (VPS) questionnaire and pass it before they will issue you CAS.
Send me a mail let me send you the questionnaire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Morountodun90: 1:41am On Mar 17, 2022
fasa199:

There is a website that @justwise dropped here.. I was able to get my refusal letter within 1 month of application. They are going to ask you for a UK address, that is not difficult.

What if you do not live in the UK? Can you include someone else’s address?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bennni: 3:00am On Mar 17, 2022
Tobidarker02:

Yes, your unmarried partner can go with you
Vacation pictures
Evidence you lived in the same place for at least two years, WhatsApp chat, bills payed in both name or possibly properties you bought together, etc
Then you are good to go

Noted , thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Electroweb(m): 3:48am On Mar 17, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I am a new student in Lancashire but currently staying in a hotel. The Landlords here don’t want to rent their accommodation to me. Kindly advise on how I can overcome this challenge. I am looking for a 4bed flat to rent for my family.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Topmc: 5:21am On Mar 17, 2022
llynzjk:
Hi,
@Sonwa, please how do I contact you to get VPS questionnaire, as I get ready to fill it.
I have a conditional offer in university of Sunderland.
My email � nllynz@gmail.com.
Thanks
teefactors@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.