Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207348 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
dejiajayi1000:
Please do I need to write ielts to apply for Uk student visa, all the admissions I received did not ask for ielts

If they ve not asked, then you are good to go. Some schools do specifically ask though
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Authseyi(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
Valourex:
Please is there anyone that has paid tuition deposit for Nottingham Trent University?

Please guys it's urgent.

Please i also got an offer from Nottingham Trent University. I want to know their payment plans and is there any discount?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
tunjigypsy:

Thank you... Grateful

But the other part you mentioned, I don't quite understand.
Can you shed more light pls?

I meant after presenting them 28 days POF, some school will still ask you the quoted question and when you say NO because you don't want to lie, you get delayed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by treasure2: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ignore the 5500, you are to pay 2000 deposit for Northumbria University

segunibk:
Please anyone here studying in Northumbria university here I need help, I got an offer whc state I sud pay 2000 deposit but reading there terms and conditions na 5500 dey there whc1 am to follow

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Visa alert!!!
Alhamdulilah robbi al-ameen the power of prayer is so real do not underestimate it.

Dependent visa: myself and my child
Ikeja TLS
Standard application

Biometric: 7th of March
Application moved to UKVI: 8th of March
NSF mail: 9th of March, nothing was requested
Collection mail: 16th of March

It took just 7 working days I’m still surprised because I received a NSF mail and wasn’t expecting it any time soon. I went to pick up our visa this morning there was no work no visa on it, please who knows what I can do to resolve this because I read it on their website that dependent are allowed to work

11 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Morountodun90: 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
fasa199:

Yes you can..

Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barongmj(f): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Add your token
ZiggyMr:

Hello,
i got a conditional offer from ulster university, i am to upload my transcript, academic certificate, sop and english language qualification.
i have done all except language qualification, do i have to add my Neco token to confirm the result or i should just upload my Neco result.
Pls i need your swift response.
thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nteogwuija(m): 5:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Khadijatolaide:
Visa alert!!!
Alhamdulilah robbi al-ameen the power of prayer is so real do not underestimate it.

Ikeja TLS
Standard application

It took just 7 working days I’m still surprised because I received a NSF mail and wasn’t expecting it any time soon. I went to pick up our visa this morning there was no work no visa on it, please who knows what I can do to resolve this because I read it on their website that dependent are allowed to work

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barongmj(f): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Please all, is IELTS required for Visa application if the course of study is Nursing.

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tholah01(f): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

Does Bournemouth university accept 50% fees on enrollment

Who understands their payment plan

please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oyedamilola: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
AlphaUno:

With your 20 hr / week work, (£9 to £12/ hr min wage) if you are lucky you can get higher than £12 but rare. Do the math for a month.
Can it pay your tuition balance?
Can it even feed and maintain you adequately?

Now to your side hustle, you need something to survive on till you are well known with it

Who would your customers be - the British people or fellow students? If British people, you already contravening the 20 hr rule and You need tools to work with and also set up shop

The key to surviving with your side hustles is having someone on ground in the UK who would stand n cover up for you.

I have someone, who works dispatch 10 -12 hours a day (rush hour usually @ night). He got loaned fund to buy the dispatch vehicle (he already paid back) . Because he works directly under this person (who has been in d hustle a long time) 0 hr counted for him yet he does more than 3 x
Well I have a lot of friends/customers/relatives in the Uk and all are saying I should find my way over there, but I cannot stand on there words as per Uk people and there disappointment as usual, I need to make my own research too, all I want to know is can I work extra as a student because I really want to go to school, my saloon here will help with food and accommodation ish am sure of it. And I have enough money to cover for a year and I have three years to study.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ask from the sch
barongmj:
Please all, is IELTS required for Visa application if the course of study is Nursing.

@justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Igbamatigbi: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Part of the visa requirements is that you are not allowed to do business, check I may be wrong, these are some of the things UKVI check before they give you post visa, so check well please. I know you can do cash at at hand but you cant trust everyone to keep you safe or not throw you under the bus or report you to the authorities.
Do your research sha

AlphaUno:

With your 20 hr / week work, (£9 to £12/ hr min wage) if you are lucky you can get higher than £12 but rare. Do the math for a month.
Can it pay your tuition balance?
Can it even feed and maintain you adequately?

Now to your side hustle, you need something to survive on till you are well known with it

Who would your customers be - the British people or fellow students? If British people, you already contravening the 20 hr rule and You need tools to work with and also set up shop

The key to surviving with your side hustles is having someone on ground in the UK who would stand n cover up for you.

I have someone, who works dispatch 10 -12 hours a day (rush hour usually @ night). He got loaned fund to buy the dispatch vehicle (he already paid back) . Because he works directly under this person (who has been in d hustle a long time) 0 hr counted for him yet he does more than 3 x
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
oyedamilola:

Well I have a lot of friends/customers/relatives in the Uk and all are saying I should find my way over there, but I cannot stand on there words as per Uk people and there disappointment as usual, I need to make my own research too, all I want to know is can I work extra as a student because I really want to go to school, my saloon here will help with food and accommodation ish am sure of it. And I have enough money to cover for a year and I have three years to study.

You should be good with the plans you laid out so far
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
barongmj:
Add your token

Thanks babe
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2022
Igbamatigbi:
Part of the visa requirements is that you are not allowed to do business, check I may be wrong, these are some of the things UKVI check before they give you post visa, so check well please. I know you can do cash at at hand but you cant trust everyone to keep you safe or not throw you under the bus or report you to the authorities.
Do your research sha

Sure UKVI does that but you need to know your circle very well too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Is it possible to apply to schools on ones phone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ziziobi: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
You can send me a mail. I had this issue too when i picked my passport in Jan. I was advised to travel with it pick my BRP and if same error is on my BRP, fill this link. https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem. I filled the link when I picked my BRP and also sent them a mail. The new BRP was delivered yesterday.
Khadijatolaide:
Visa alert!!!

Ikeja TLS
Standard application

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barongmj(f): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Yes, the school do require Ielts or alternatively, their English test which I want to opt for but someone was saying I might be required to upload ielts for the visa application itself not school admission
DuBooVay:
Ask from the sch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by barongmj(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
As long as your phone is internet enabled
OoreOfeJesu:
Is it possible to apply to schools on ones phone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kenson1: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hello my people. Has anyone gotten admission in university college birmingham for Sept ntake?

How’s the uni in terms of cas and POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
ziziobi:
You can send me a mail. I had this issue too when i picked my passport in Jan. I was advised to travel with it pick my BRP and if same error is on my BRP, fill this link. https://www.gov.uk/biometric-residence-permits/report-problem. I filled the link when I picked my BRP and also sent them a mail. The new BRP was delivered yesterday.
Thanks alot, does that mean u couldn’t work over there since January ? And please what if I fill the form now will it effect change when I want to collect my BRP?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nteogwuija:

Congrats
oh!! Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bimtun: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
Gud evening noble members.
Its my first time posting on nairaland.
I was given a conditional offer to study in Hull on19th September 2022. So far I have accepted the offer, uploaded the required academic reference as specified by the University and currently preparing for IELTS

As ATAS is part of the requirements, I'd like to inquire the best time to initiate the ATAS registration.

Also, I'd like to know if Hull requests for PoF before CAS issuance.

Thank you.
Lcharmz:

The English language requirement differs for different courses.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iykedare(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hi guys, please is CBN still giving Forex?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ziziobi: 7:10pm On Mar 17, 2022
Well, I just got here March 1st and picked my brp and filled the link on the 2nd of March . You have to pick your BRP first before filling the link. However I heard you can return your passport back and try to correct the visa in Nigeria but I do not know the process of correcting the visa in Nigeria. You can trying sending a paid mail to UKVI.
Khadijatolaide:

Thanks alot, does that mean u couldn’t work over there since January ? And please what if I fill the form now will it effect change when I want to collect my BRP?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 7:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
id2019:
Who is going for bangor university , September intake ?
am going to Bangor but still in the process.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 7:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=Bennni post=111098347]Hi everyone
Is it mandatory I must get married to my spouse before I’ll be able to take her along as dependent?
We have been dating for almost three years though
Pls What documents or evidence are required to show proof of dating? , for those that are not married to their spouse.
Please let me know if it is attainable without marriage [/quote bro don't make me � laugh there is no evidence as proof gf or bf , is either you marry or you are not , why don't you go and marry her , to solve all hinden problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.