Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207632 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by StanleyOlishe: 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
StanleyOlishe:
House, Good morning I want to ask if this is possible, I have my CAS already for March intake but I can’t apply for my visa yet because my POF would mature 14th of next February, Can I start my visa application and book my appointment to be 15th of February and also use assisted services so that I would be uploading all my documents at the visa application center, I want to be able to have enough time for my dependent visa to come out since I the main applicant would be using priority services.

Thanks

@justwise please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Subarg: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
Any ikeja TLS 24th Jan priority update?

Wahabuuu:
Morning guys

Those that did priority on Monday 24th Jan either VI or Abuja TLS,
Any news ?

Kindly update us oh
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Subarg:
Any ikeja TLS 24th Jan priority update?

Priority people no wan talk again.
They are on silent mode.

People that’s did priority on Monday 24th make una just us

Abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
Edwosa:
Hello house,

A school offered me a conditional offer

Asking for IELTS in place of WAEC stating that the WAEC is over 10 years.

Any advice?
As it stand the only way is for you to get IELTS, but why waste money and time for IELTS when there are schools that can give you an offer with 20 years WAEC or NECO, If you can not get IELTS, Just apply to other schools. my NECO was 19 years old when i used it to get an offer.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hey guys, how long will It take for conditional admission to be offered?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifelajulo: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hey guys, how long will It take for conditional admission to be offered?

This depends on school and the te of admission.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
No, you can't submit your application and pick an appointment date before your POF matures. You can start your application online but submit only after your funds spend 28 days in your account.
StanleyOlishe:
House, Good morning I want to ask if this is possible, I have my CAS already for March intake but I can’t apply for my visa yet because my POF would mature 14th of next February, Can I start my visa application and book my appointment to be 15th of February and also use assisted services so that I would be uploading all my documents at the visa application center, I want to be able to have enough time for my dependent visa to come out since I the main applicant would be using priority services.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patra123(f): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
StanleyOlishe:

@justwise please help

I think some centres do walk in service just incase you can find a date after February 14th for biometric and document upload. Probably fill the online application any time before 14th.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patra123(f): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hi guys, please does anyone know of universities that give scholarships for Ph’D? If yes, what’s the process? Please help. Thanks ��
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bonsue908: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
nimabusta:
Guys I need advice I applied for Nottingham Trent MSc Pharmacology cos a friend lives there and rent will not be an issue. I applied through agent and myself I got rejected twice . I want to know are there any other universities close to Nottingham I can apply ? For September 22

@ nimabusta It’s not a must you school in Nottingham because you wanna stay there . You can find schools close by with lower miles Ways .

I think university of derby is like 25-30 minutes to Nottingham and also Chesterfield is close to Nottingham, You can just go to Google . Type in there university close to Nottingham, Each sch , copy the city and put to Google again ….

Example : Derby distance to Nottingham

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
efosakelly:

As it stand the only way is for you to get IELTS, but why waste money and time for IELTS when there are schools that can give you an offer with 20 years WAEC or NECO, If you can not get IELTS, Just apply to other schools. my NECO was 19 years old when i used it to get an offer.

Thanks a million, @efosakelly.

That was just one of the 12 schools I've applied to already....

Awaiting more and more positive offers.

Meanwhile, I've emailed you, pls check.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by BeeJay1477: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
NSF mail - Non-Straightforward mail. You get this mail if they need more documents from you or if they won't be able to decide your application within the set timeframes.

I have received this mail and I have reponded back to them since on the 10th of January. But I haven't heard from them. I'm January intake. Please kindly advise what to do.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DEERAHZ: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2022
LuchiBianca:
Bsc mass communication
NECO result
Over 10 years
Got admitted to study social work and adult nursing and chose adult nursing.
Please apply with a strong personal statement and CV shown work experiences and a ref letter from a hospital or social care home to as many schools as you can and prepare for interview.

. please which school admitted you...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mrbellz2587(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2022
BeeJay1477:
NSF mail - Non-Straightforward mail. You get this mail if they need more documents from you or if they won't be able to decide your application within the set timeframes.

I have received this mail and I have reponded back to them since on the 10th of January. But I haven't heard from them. I'm January intake. Please kindly advise what to do.
Have you sent a paid mail? If you haven’t, send one as soon as you can. Deadlinexfor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
BeeJay1477:

If I may ask, which document do they request from you?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Airborne1705(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2022
That's nice. Have you received your CAS?
oye84:
Engineering & Managemnent of Manufacturing Systems
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mikool101: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Yemyem001:
Please I’ve been trying to register on the trade monitoring system and I’ve not been able to get pass the stage of putting password and confirming password. Pls help
It is better you see your bank account officer to assist you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by africahero1: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Thanks I got there earlier. The flight from lagos to Abuja took like an hour. Though nah prayer I use stay the one hour sha lolz. First time travelling in a plane.

LuchiBianca:
I don't think so but when I went for my appointment I overheard a security man telling someone she can't get in as its past her appointment. Don't know if her appointment was the day before or on that day but past the time. Best not take chances. Those security people can be extra.
What time is your appointment and when is your flight?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibro100: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2022
BeeJay1477:

Oga na to chill ooo...those UKVI people are mad like dat oooo
For me I no get any emails..no calls. Since 29th December ikeja... I don mail dem twice I was told decision has been made, any my passport will be out in 2 weeks (18th Jan),... When I escalate again on the 24th January I was told to wait...

Dear *****

We are not able to give any further information. However if you have not received your documents by the 4/2/2022, please contact us again.

Regards,

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 6:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
What thread is for those sorting admissions into UK universities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good evening all
Please is there any one that applied to university of Northampton January and didn't get cas? I have an offer there for may, and after my bitter experience with teesside, i want to be extra careful. Please I'll appreciate response if you applied there and didn't get cas, and if you got cas, how long it took. Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kmaikel: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Any help on this? Anyone?

Kmaikel:
Hi guys.

Does anyone know how long it takes Birmingham City University to verify IELTS results?

After submitting my application, they asked me to upload my passport data page (and all visa pages), personal statement and IELTS result on my application portal. My passport and personal statement were verified and accepted same day I uploaded them but it is almost a week I uploaded my TRF to the application portal but still shows awaiting verification.

I have sent a mail to the admissions team but keep getting an autoresponse mail of them experiencing high volume of emails.

Please, has anyone here applied to BCU with IELTS result? How long did it take them to verify/accept it?

Is there any need to send the TRF to them directly through British Council though they didn't specifically mention this...

Please help a brother.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Igweokolo: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
£1000 for sell @ #770, only available for people already in UK. Interested person should chat me up
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by peterdrury: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
wilmafrancis:

Oh ,Thank you
There is addmision currently at University of Sunderland if you are interested.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bolddy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
Hello Mypeople

Please i beg can I take Kilishi to the United Kingdom?
Any restriction?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnaCheks(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good evening good people. Please I've been submitting my applications with our Nigerian CV format. And no reply from any of the schools yet. It makes me wonder if I'm submitting the right CV format. Please somebody help with the right CV format

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sterlin01: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please I need some cheapest universities in UK where I can study my master degree in Economics or Econometrics.

I hold bachelor degree in economics with first class and national diploma in Banking and Finance with Distinction.

Any information to assist me in furthering my studies outside Nigeria will be highly appreciated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dammyomo123(f): 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2022
nimabusta:
Guys I need advice I applied for Nottingham Trent MSc Pharmacology cos a friend lives there and rent will not be an issue. I applied through agent and myself I got rejected twice . I want to know are there any other universities close to Nottingham I can apply ? For September 22
You can try University of Nottingham and pls stay away from agents. The application is straightforward and try to sell yourself with your statement of purpose (its so important).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Send it via British Council. Even though you uploaded to the schools portal, you still need to send vis British Council v.
Kmaikel:
Any help on this? Anyone?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2022
Slaiojel4u:
VISA ALERT..... O ti Zeh !!!

Main Applicant + Dependant

Aston University. Bhx

CAS- Dec 15th, 2021

VISA APPLICATION- Dec 21, 2021

BIOMETRICS- Jan 5th, 2022

PAID MAIL- Jan 26th, 2022 (Descision made on both)

TRANSFERED TO VAC- Jan 27th

PICK UP- Jan 28th, 2022

School deadline for resumption is Feb 7th, 2022

Kudos to Justwise, goddessTee, mimilyrics, Aprokodaughther and other gurus in the house.

My wife and I can't rejoice much cos the School Regional Manager for International Recruitment Team sent a mail insisting payment deadline for 50% tuition fee (5500£) is Jan 31st, 2022 or face consequences
i weak cos black market costs 1.2m naira extra cost and scouting for someone in uk to help with such payment is very rare
wetin man go do?

Bro please how much did you have as your POF. I need the info for me and my spouse too.
Congratulations
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Padimi90: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2022
What was their request?...
BeeJay1477:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Padimi90: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
U can send it anytime just make sure you get the automated response mail stating/acknowledging the receipt of your mailed documents if not send it again until you get the automated response, I did not get it the first two times I sent my documents until the third time maybe it was network.
vibes7:
@justwise and seniors in the house
Can NSF mail be replied to on a Saturday? Someone got one yesterday to provide proof of education and work within 10 working days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.