Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208511 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sterlin01: 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please how much is their tuition fee

Godsknight:
I have got admission to study one year MSC logistics and supply chain management at university of hull . I also applied for two years master program in Bournemouth university. I don't know the one to go for . The major factor I am considering is chance of getting student job. Which of the two has more job opportunities?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ademiju262: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2022
Did they give you any reason why your visa was rejected twice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jacknn: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2022
Greetings team!!
I'm new here and would love to move to the UK this September Gods willing. I've not started any application yet but I'm ready and don't know my way around,I hope I'm not too late. I hope deadline is not this month ending?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2022
You have time.
Google schools that match your qualifications and budget.
Hope you have a valid passport
Plan when you will have your tb test
Plan for your proof of funds.
Best look for a school with affordable tuition that doesn't require POF
AVOID TEEESIDE UNI
AVOID TESSIDE UNI
AVOID TEESIDE UNI
Jacknn:
Greetings team!!
I'm new here and would love to move to the UK this September Gods willing. I've not started any application yet but I'm ready and don't know my way around,I hope I'm not too late. I hope deadline is not this month ending?

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Duisburg: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Guys, if my start date is September, how early can I travel to the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Duisburg: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
Also, does University of Surrey request for POF before they issue CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kels4real: 9:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
A month to your course start date
Duisburg:
Guys, if my start date is September, how early can I travel to the UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kels4real: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Very easy, make google your Friend and apply to different school within your budget.
Note* get all documents ready

*transcript
*certificate
*Good personal statement
*employment reference
*Academic reference
* passport
*Waec result

Jacknn:
Greetings team!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ananne: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2022
Can anyone tell me important information I might need about the university of Glasgow. Do they require POF before CAS?

Is it easy to get a one bedroom apartment for a family of three?

I have ab unconditional offer from the for September 2022.

Submitted a letter of proficiency and a WAEC result that is 19 years old..

Are there scholarships one can apply to..to get some funding?

I applied with an HND plus a PGD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by remecy(f): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
DuBooVay:
You have time.
AVOID TEEESIDE UNI
AVOID TESSIDE UNI
AVOID TEESIDE UNI

I thought POF funds will be needed irrespective of the school.

Please can you recommend schools that don't demand POF?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please how long does it take to get conditional admission offer from UK universities
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
DuBooVay:
You have time.
AVOID TEEESIDE UNI
AVOID TESSIDE UNI
AVOID TEESIDE UNI

grin

Wetin Teesside do you kwa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Duisburg: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Please, anybody putting in for University of Surrey? I need info, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Edunrybaba: 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Any update on 11th application ikj TLS o?
Are they done with this date? And only backlogs left? Or they have not started working on 11th at all?

Biko if you are on this table, abeg make we reason together o.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donogaga(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2022
Sterlin01:
Please I need some cheapest universities in UK where I can study my master degree in Economics or Econometrics.

I hold bachelor degree in economics with first class and national diploma in Banking and Finance with Distinction.

Any information to assist me in furthering my studies outside Nigeria will be highly appreciated.

You could easily get a scholarship.

Use your beautiful grade to your advantage.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Francology41: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2022
donogaga:

You could easily get a scholarship.

Use your beautiful grade to your advantage.

Would a 4.21 give scholarship as well?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by StanleyOlishe: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2022
Good evening again, please I have an urgent question, I have personal funds in my bank account of 8M, so my agent opened another bank account for me and I paid for another 10M for POF, making it 18M for me and my dependent, although what we need is 13M for both me the main applicant and my dependent, the funds are in two different banks Stanbic and Globus bank, now my question is, can I use both bank for POF, my own bank and the one the agent opened for me.

Thanks

@justwise and other gurus

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Hairybelly01: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
Dear friends
I need your advice please. I want to apply for a master's program in the UK. Is it best i go thru their agents in Nigeria or I run the application directly to the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2022
Edwosa:
Hello house,

A school offered me a conditional offer

Asking for IELTS in place of WAEC stating that the WAEC is over 10 years.

Any advice?
Which school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 12:24am On Jan 30, 2022
Dammyomo123:
You can try University of Nottingham and pls stay away from agents. The application is straightforward and try to sell yourself with your statement of purpose (its so important).
Nice school, I got an offer there but it's damn expensive almost double the fees of other UK universities and I abandoned and moved to other cheaper and affordable schools.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by User10011: 12:33am On Jan 30, 2022
There is Biology in my waec cause it was compulsory in my secondary school so that is what I used.

Welcomme:
Sorry pls, did you write another waec or you used your Art WAEC result? Also, how many years WAEC did you use? I am thinking of this route, also.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by User10011: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Uni of Huddersfield.

I know it’s also possible in Uni of Plymouth and Hertfordshire Uni

mescanayo:
Please which school,

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by User10011: 12:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Yourself pls. You can always refer to the info on this forum for help smiley

Hairybelly01:
Dear friends
I need your advice please. I want to apply for a master's program in the UK. Is it best i go thru their agents in Nigeria or I run the application directly to the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tedpayne: 1:19am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tedpayne: 1:20am On Jan 30, 2022
Sorry I’m not sure of the answer to your question but I’d like to know what school and program is, please ?

StanleyOlishe:
House, Good morning I want to ask if this is possible, I have my CAS already for March intake but I can’t apply for my visa yet because my POF would mature 14th of next February, Can I start my visa application and book my appointment to be 15th of February and also use assisted services so that I would be uploading all my documents at the visa application center, I want to be able to have enough time for my dependent visa to come out since I the main applicant would be using priority services.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 1:35am On Jan 30, 2022
DubbieLala:
Which bank is this for because Access is really delaying

UBA, Someone posted here that Sterling Bank takes 24hrs

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 1:37am On Jan 30, 2022
[quote author=Emmyzdon post=109778531][/quote]

Yes school Bank Account. The correspondent bank should be left Blank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 1:43am On Jan 30, 2022
Yemyem001:
Please I’ve been trying to register on the trade monitoring system and I’ve not been able to get pass the stage of putting password and confirming password. Pls help

Capital letter, Small letter, Number and Symbol I.E * #. Use those combination and a minimum of 12 in total
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 1:48am On Jan 30, 2022
ensamy:

Nice school, I got an offer there but it's damn expensive almost double the fees of other UK universities and I abandoned and moved to other cheaper and affordable schools.

What other School are cheaper?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tycoon027: 1:51am On Jan 30, 2022
StanleyOlishe:
Good evening again, please I have an urgent question, I have personal funds in my bank account of 8M, so my agent opened another bank account for me and I paid for another 10M for POF, making it 18M for me and my dependent, although what we need is 13M for both me the main applicant and my dependent, the funds are in two different banks Stanbic and Globus bank, now my question is, can I use both bank for POF, my own bank and the one the agent opened for me.

Thanks

@justwise and other gurus

Your best bet is to deposit your Dependent POF in his/her account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:41am On Jan 30, 2022
Edwosa:

Thanks a million, @efosakelly.

That was just one of the 12 schools I've applied to already....

Awaiting more and more positive offers.

Meanwhile, I've emailed you, pls check.
But, I did not get your mail anywhere.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:45am On Jan 30, 2022
remecy:

I thought POF funds will be needed irrespective of the school.

Please can you recommend schools that don't demand POF?

Proof of funds will be needed to apply for a visa regardless of the school, but some school also require that you submit proof of funds first before they Issue you a CAS... and that is what he want you to avoid.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.