Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1206125 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bolaji2367: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
please anyone with ideas on how to pay their school fees and the deadline for the second installment. as stated in their site, the second installment can be pay by JANUARY. is that the deadline or it can be extend.
Bolaji2367:
i was not find a discount to the unconditional offer given, accept if the school was pay in full then i will be entitle to 500pounds discount. as stated in their site.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bolaji2367: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
please do you have idea on how to pay their school fees and the deadline for the second installment.
mechoau:

Mine was since last week Friday and I had to resend them again this morning
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Uzogidi: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hello
Please I am filling out the forms for dependant visa spouse and before the ihs page this shows " you don't have any dependants".
I am the dependant partner and we are applying with my two children.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ask your question
codedarrow:
Please we need help, Who have used online UBA bank statement for POF before? We really need to confirm a very important information

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
That's an NSF (Non-straightforward) mail, meaning your application might take a little longer than what it should have taken.
Pls where did you do your biometrics? Abuja, VI or Ikeja??
Khalifa99:
House please what is this
I did my biometric on the 21st student visa

Dear*********,

Regarding Visa Application: GWF0********
For:*******

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

This is an automated message - please do not respond to this email address as incoming mail is not answered. UKVI contact details can be found at
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by codedarrow: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Please we printed the statement online and the account number was started what can we do ?
JorshWa:
Ask your question
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nzube24: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good afternoon guys,please who is going to university of east London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
MaBuk:
Hello good people,

I want to run my POF for April.

I am using dom account. I have visa and ihs fee along with maintenance fund.

I want to ask if I should move the ihs and visa fee to another account instead of leaving it with maintenance fund till after printing cos it will reduce the opening balance when it is used for

payment.

I am just confused.

You still would need the POF for visa application.I’d suggest you leave the funds till it completes 28 days or more before removing the cash for visa and ihs(Mayb take a loan to pay for visa and ihs) after visa application you can take the money out and payback…my opinion
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shanid(m): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nestech:
Just got an offer from university of Bolton.

Tuition is 12950
Scholarship 3000

Any student from the school?
How much deposit for CAS please ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tecord1(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyetboy:
got an unconditional offer xterday but seeing as the school fee deposit u make is non refundable bothers me
i also got from them the deposit is refundable under certain condition. This is stated in the documents sent to you. I also sent a mail to them in this regards and the spelt it out for me on conditions for refunds. Also conditions where refunds won't be made
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
I don't understand your question but I would say you go to the bank physically to get your statement which is stamped electronically. I don't know how the online one looks like tho.
codedarrow:
Please we printed the statement online and the account number was started what can we do ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Peonies: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
mechoau:
Pls house I’m trying to book for my TB appointment but after fulfilling the step 1 to end part, nothing on my page comes up. I can’t continue to the end part pls who have idea what could have gone wrong or am I the only person going through this?

I have called the numbers on their website

09092156079 is switched off
09099991256 is switched off
08022264059… this number is not going, finally went through and I had a response saying “call again, thank you” and it ended.

Go to their office. We went there today and we were informed that they have discontinued online booking.
If you can’t visit their office send them an email with your details and indicate your preferred dates.
Our booking was done seamlessly since it was physical.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by codedarrow: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sorry I meant the account number was starred. Some of the digits was xxxxx
JorshWa:
I don't understand your question but I would say you go to the bank physically to get your statement which is stamped electronically. I don't know how the online one looks like tho.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
It should be written in full, not starred. Why I suggested you go physically to the bank.
codedarrow:
Sorry I meant the account number was starred. Some of the digits was xxxxx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
ifec92:

Some people and there nonsense mentality! So what is wrong in me seeking clarification on a form that involves millions of naira.. so cos I need clarification now, I'm daft and not worthy to study abroad..if you're being insulted now, you'll start wailing...you had better ignored as you don't have any meaningful contribution or assistance than spewing trash all in the name of sounding learned..radarada

Ps..I got the help I needed already from a more reasonable fellow

Return your certificate to those school's if you still need help to fill an online form.
Na people like you dey make oyinbo dey force us write IELTS.
it is disgraceful

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2022
Peonies:

Go to their office. We went there today and we were informed that they have discontinued online booking.
If you can’t visit their office send them an email with your details and indicate your preferred dates.

Doesn’t make any sense for them to discontinue online booking.What of people from outside Lagos or those staying on the island and they don’t even reply their emails I’ve sent like 3 in two weeks still nothing.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifec92: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Solatium:

Return your certificate to those school's if you still need help to fill an online form.
Na people like you dey make oyinbo dey force us write IELTS.
it is disgraceful

You just want to be noticed!!! Sounds like youve been wanting to use that line to sound savage oponu..Only a dimwit think needing clarification on an online form is out of place ....abeg gedifok

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
Masjeff14:
Send a mail to iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int if you want to take the test in Lagos and state your preferred date. They will respond with the requirements.

Thanks for this. I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aminlove(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2022
Biometric done & dusted! As if I knew time doesn't count... Just like TB Centre too... it's always first come first serve or randomly.

Please, Is this 6 weeks true �?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2022
Agape123:

Yeah, apply. I’ve applied since March 4 and I’m yet to get a response.
They replied most people I know within 2 weeks. I don’t want to text them tho

Pls for God sake, can you help me out on how to go through this international excellence scholarship? I wanted to register this morning but it brought it as download form which I have to download, fill and sign. Pls I need your help

I am much more interested in Swansea but Bcus of the high school fee.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bolaji2367:
please do you have idea on how to pay their school fees and the deadline for the second installment.

No, I have no idea
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
ifec92:

You just want to be noticed!!! Sounds like youve been wanting to use that line to sound savage oponu..Only a dimwit think needing clarification on an online form is out of place ....abeg gedifok

So you ft speak English like this,yet you can't comprehend an ordinary online form grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Peonies:

God bless you for helping out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bolaji2367:

you can pay their fees with the bank details on their website using form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ayoncox: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2022
oakinlolu:
Good day house, can someone who has B.Edu in Economics 2.1 with a work experience in Pension Industry apply for MSC in Data science? If yes please can u give like 5 schools that can accept such student with flexible payment plan. Your response will be appreciated
What is the purpose for your planning to study DATA SCIENCE AS AN MSC, IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING THE COURSE OUTSIDE NIGERIA I WILL JUST ADVISE THAT YOU JUST START WITH SHORT TERM COURSES
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
The money in your account was not enough to fund the charges. Get in contact with the bank to complete the transaction after you credit your accounr
freeboiz:
Good day everyone, anyone have an idea about this. I got debited for Form A but i still got a rejected notice when i log into to the portal
And how long does it take to get a telex receipt after debit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khalifa99(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
JorshWa:
That's an NSF (Non-straightforward) mail, meaning your application might take a little longer than what it should have taken.
Pls where did you do your biometrics? Abuja, VI or Ikeja??

Ikeja ooo
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by emmanwandud(m): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Khalifa99:

No you’re wrong
Standard visa for visiting takes 6weeks

Student is still the same working 15days
Quote me anywhere and see,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Presh126: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
[same here they said my course is full that I should reapply in September. Feeling heartbroken. Hull just serve me breakfast.
quote author=cheeketo post=111442550]Good day house, please which university doesn't take forever to give an offer, I have just been rejected by university of Hull for September, they said the course is now full.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chizzy759831: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
House please, how fast is fidelity Bank with form A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by GYZSERVICES1: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
bolly81:
Do you know if confirmation of result from WAEC showing DOB?

Go to court and swear affidavit, then go waec office and apply for confirmation of result

@bolly81, yes, it shows date of birth (DOB).

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.