Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209654 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lolarayy:
Please I applied for more than 6schools and I haven’t gotten an offer from any
University of Salford
Manchester metropolitan university
Nottingham Trent Uni
Liverpool John Moore
University of Aberdeen
University of Derby
MSc Human Nutrition for all
Please is this normal?

Yes I was exactly like you 2weeks ago
Lamenting
Only for me to get 3 offers this past week
So be patient

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
tosyne12:
Hello, please for those that applied online on Ulster University website for master's degree. Please I am currently applying but I need a clarification on the Application confirmation field which indicates "Applicants for all courses - Please enter a value of 0".
I mean what exactly is required to be in the space box provided. Please I will really appreciate your responses. Thank you.

I remembered leaving mine like that and I have an offer now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by fikky12: 2:04am On Mar 30, 2022
[quote author=medicine98 post=111484257]I got conditional offer from Sheffield Hallam University for MSc Nutrition with Public Health Management September 2022 intake.I am still awaiting offers from Northumbria University,and University of Lincoln to make final decision. It will surely end in praises. Who's going to Sheffield Hallam University Sept intake? Do they request for POF before CAS?[/quote

Please how long did your application take before you got an offer? They don’t request for POF before cas but there’s pre cas interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sholly25: 5:02am On Mar 30, 2022
Hello everyone,

My sister is planning on using my mum's American bank statement to apply for visa , now we just saw someone like this on UK website "b[b]ank accounts that are not regulated by the financial regulatory body in the country you’re applying from"[/b]"

has anyone experienced something like this or used a foreign bank statement to get visa?

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nenye2015: 5:09am On Mar 30, 2022
I used a Bank of America bank statement for my visa application and my visa was approved.
Sholly25:
Hello everyone,

My sister is planning on using my mum's American bank statement to apply for visa , now we just saw someone like this on UK website "b[b]ank accounts that are not regulated by the financial regulatory body in the country you’re applying from"[/b]"

has anyone experienced something like this or used a foreign bank statement to get visa?

thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sholly25: 5:55am On Mar 30, 2022
thanks
Nenye2015:

I used a Bank of America bank statement for my visa application and my visa was approved.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2022
Sholly25:
Hello everyone,

thanks

Hope your sis and mum bear same surname?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosyne12(f): 6:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Thanks so much for your response. I was wondering if that could be the reason I haven't received any response from them as I submitted my application four days ago. But now I am hopeful with your response.

I remembered leaving mine like that and I have an offer now[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2022
tosyne12:
Thanks so much for your response. I was wondering if that could be the reason I haven't received any response from them as I submitted my application four days ago. But now I am hopeful with your response.

I remembered leaving mine like that and I have an offer now
I got an offer exactly after 8days I applied
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kessyzee: 7:36am On Mar 30, 2022
Chuksy12:
Please house.. How much is the Initial deposit for Middlesex University??
Biko Help a confused brother

It's half of the tuition for deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bomsilaga(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2022
ayoncox:

What is the purpose for your planning to study DATA SCIENCE AS AN MSC, IF YOU ARE NOT TAKING THE COURSE OUTSIDE NIGERIA I WILL JUST ADVISE THAT YOU JUST START WITH SHORT TERM COURSES

Data Science courses for some universities are open to everyone irrespective of your first degree. The onus is on you to write a compelling statement.
I got more MSc data Science offers than my first degree course which is a physical engineering Field.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning everyone,

My bank tells me I'll need an invoice to pay my fees via form A. I've emailed my school for days now and no reply, and my deadline is coming up.

What do I do please?

Also I was told at the bank that I'll upload all my documents and pay the fees myself? Is that accurate. I don't want any mistake

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning house….
I need your urgent help on Covid-19 vaccination.

Pls is the applicant and spouse ( dependant) must be vaccinated before traveling to uk
Also
If children ( dependant) will also be vaccinated before leaving Nigeria
Age are
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by splendorian(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2022
mechoau:
Good morning house….
I need your urgent help on Covid-19 vaccination.

Pls is the applicant and spouse ( dependant) must be vaccinated before traveling to uk
Also
If children ( dependant) will also be vaccinated before leaving Nigeria
Age are
Nothing like that for now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2022
Afroguee:
Good morning everyone,

My bank tells me I'll need an invoice to pay my fees via form A. I've emailed my school for days now and no reply, and my deadline is coming up.

What do I do please?

Also I was told at the bank that I'll upload all my documents and pay the fees myself? Is that accurate. I don't want any mistake

Try to send another mail tell them it’s urgent and make sure you’re sending the mail to the school finance email address.
You will upload all the documents required online on the trades system portal when it’s approved,they would debit you. I guess that’s what they mean.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ophemmy(f): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2022
scobyy2007:
Happy New Guys...both old and newv; including the veterans grin uncle justwise I hail Ooooo.

Good morning Mr Scobyy. Please I sent you an email. Thanks a million in anticipation of your response... smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Inyas2015: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Has anyone gotten admission from Uni of Derby with HND.
I just got a rejection letter from them starting “”

your oversea degree does not hold honors status when translated to the UK equivalent via UK ECCTIS.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.