Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213797 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bebesto:
Please who have recieved conditional offer from either university of bolton, university of salford or Sheffield Hallam university. Thank you

I have received conditioner offer from the university of Bolton, I was asked to upload my IELTS result, the fee in the offer letter is £12950, I just upload my waec if they accept it I go with them if not Ben Johnson to another school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kessyzee: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
thebossagain:

If you go festac visa office you will see people that can do your Nin change of name, with a cost of 5k, either correcting your names or date of birth, they have a contact that they will call and it will be effected immediately, just did one for my baby girl today and it worked,

Thanks for the info. Do you mean passport office and where exactly please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
No time wink grin grin
thebossagain:

I have received conditioner offer from the university of Bolton, I was asked to upload my IELTS result, the fee in the offer letter is £12950, I just upload my waec if they accept it I go with them if not Ben Johnson to another school .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chuksy12(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
The University of Bolton didn't give you any discount??
author=thebossagain post=111561347]

I have received conditioner offer from the university of Bolton, I was asked to upload my IELTS result, the fee in the offer letter is £12950, I just upload my waec if they accept it I go with them if not Ben Johnson to another school.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Festac Passport office should be at 3rd avenue, A Close
kessyzee:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good day everyone,

I'm filling my form A and the part where I'm supposed to pick the country where the school is, isnt coming up. I can't find united kingdom.

What do I do ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
CollinsTutu:

They usually advice that the payment deposits should be made immediately your offer has been changed to unconditional…quoting from the email they sent

My initial offer was unconditional, but was told to send back a mail to accept the offer .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Michealquad: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeb04:
Guys pls what do i do? I was denied Us visiting Visa 2015 but i don’t remember the reason anymore.

Now a hospital is sponsoring a UK work visa for me and i have been asked the reason i was denied ( I can’t remember)

Ccjustwise. Everyone, i need advice pls.

Whats the name of the Hospital sponsoring you with CoS and did you apply to care giver or live in care
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KOLIINSKOIN: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oinks:

Anyone going to Robert Gordon university this September?

oh yes ..please is there any forum or WhatsApp group for prospective student for Robert Gordon university

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bebesto(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thank you sir
thebossagain:

I have received conditioner offer from the university of Bolton, I was asked to upload my IELTS result, the fee in the offer letter is £12950, I just upload my waec if they accept it I go with them if not Ben Johnson to another school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by KOLIINSKOIN: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
zaccypave18:

Robert Gordon accept WAEC that is what i used.... So far as u have credit in English language

hi bro do u have info about accomodation

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tizzdi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
guys i applied for formA with globus bank yesterday and when i checked today i saw this.
what do y’all think about this cos its crazy how a bank would say they don’t have fx and then still proceeds to recommend for rejection

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
cheeketo:
Please how did it take to get an offer after sending application

I got offer with waec. She should upload it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Elsanchez:

I didnt apply separately

Just submit the requested doc and you will get an unconditional offer stating this.

Shalom!
They requested for IELTS, but am sending the wassce result photocopy print out, waiting for their response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Good day everyone

I'm filling the form A,
The payment mode is it telex or swift?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
KOLIINSKOIN:

hi bro do u have info about accomodation
University accommodation or off campus?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TouchOfSpice(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
thebossagain:

If you go festac visa office you will see people that can do your Nin change of name, with a cost of 5k, either correcting your names or date of birth, they have a contact that they will call and it will be effected immediately, just did one for my baby girl today and it worked,

Thank you for this great info

Please do you have the number of a contact person I can call before going there .

My sibling has similar issue.

Thank you .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
kessyzee:

yes passport office, must of those immigration officers that have office there have contact.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

Apply for digital certificate from WAEC
How's this done??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 6:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
SpongeBobSP:

How's this done??

Engage them on Twitter or go to their website
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ugmama:

Dear brother,

I have a testimony o.

E long shaa but to summarize I was rejected by derby because I don't have c4 in English.

Now this my new waec has c4.

How I Wan take dispute am say I have another waec result of the following year.

NB: I just checked the result for the first time in my life

@justwise kindly advise how to respond after a rejection.

@justwise and wonderful people.
Please advice.

This is highly suspicious
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
bidemib:
Hi everyone

I plan to apply to schools in the UK, (Middlesex, Sunderland, Coventry, etc) for September this year. My main problem is my NIN, which I’ll use to process my passport.

I got married and need to change my name, in order to process my passport and then apply to schools and then visa. I’ve registered for change of name at NIMC for over 3 weeks now and I’ve gone back several times, sent emails to the email addresses provided, I’ve called to no avail. I need help! Any one have any contact that I can use to find out about my NIN?

I know passport takes a while to be processed, which is why I’m scared at how long the NIN is taking. Will I still be able to meet up?

Also, I plan to go with my husband and 1yr old baby... and baby on the way (which is due in July). For my POF, and healthy insurance, Will the babies pay the same amount with the adults?

Will the babies have to do TB test? I know it’s about $60 for children under 11, but a less than 1yr old?

How do I apply for a visa for a baby that isn’t here yet, but will be here by the time I’m traveling?

I’m honestly confused.
Help

Don't be confused, take it one thing at a time.

Since you will be due with the baby b4 visa application, then no problem

Children's TB test is just examination in form of questions that the Dr will ask both parents

The baby will pay same amount (IHS Visa fee, maintenance fund) as an adult

With the new passport system, it now takes less time to process it unlike last year.
So, all you need now is your NIN to be uploaded on the NIMC portal for other sister agencies (NIS, banks etc) to access it.

I will advise you go ahead with your passport application, when it's time for capturing, NIS officials will tell you what and how to go about it to be uploaded

Time is not your friend
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
zeb04:
Guys pls what do i do? I was denied Us visiting Visa 2015 but i don’t remember the reason anymore.

Now a hospital is sponsoring a UK work visa for me and i have been asked the reason i was denied ( I can’t remember)

Ccjustwise. Everyone, i need advice pls.

If you can't remember just state that rather than making up reasons

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naijapensioner(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ugmama:

Dear brother,

I have a testimony o.

E long shaa but to summarize I was rejected by derby because I don't have c4 in English.

Now this my new waec has c4.

How I Wan take dispute am say I have another waec result of the following year.

NB: I just checked the result for the first time in my life

@justwise kindly advise how to respond after a rejection.

@justwise and wonderful people.
Please advice.

Very interesting. I have C6 in English and still got accepted by same Derby for MSc September 2022 intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 6:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
isialo:
Congratulations!

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebuca: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Debbyaura:

Yes, for September 2022
same here. For September intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ebuca: 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
awo666:
Good evening house
Please is there anyone her doing Msc Digital Marketing at York St John University, London Campus here?
yesss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
justwise:

This is highly suspicious

I didn't bother to check the result since 2010 because I already got admission.

I rewrote waec in 2011 because I wanted studying medicine,but it didn't work out again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.