Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1202434 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 12:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Sweetstezy:

Please can you assist me with your Statement of purpose for msc in Flood risk management. I've been struggling to write the SOP
Flood risk management grin grin
Omo courses dey oo grin

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jasssbabe(f): 2:38am On Apr 02, 2022
CollinsTutu:

Pls I have a question! Will derby sent unconditional offer before I make the deposit payment or should I just go ahead and make deposit after accepting my offer?
Sorry for my late response,…A week plus or two
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jasssbabe(f): 2:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Pls I have a question! Will derby sent unconditional offer before I make the deposit payment or should I just go ahead and make deposit after accepting my offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 2:58am On Apr 02, 2022
jasssbabe:
relax, don’t pay yet

What course are you going for
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ejimogu89(m): 3:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Will continue applying to other schools thanks.
thebossagain:

This is the same thing that Bolton did to me I have uploaded wassce, and I have applied to other schools that accept waec , one thing I know is that one of the schools will come through, I advice you do the same , but if you have the time and money you can write the IELTS exam.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jasssbabe(f): 4:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Thanks for your reply. I have accepted the offer over a month now and they sent a mail they have updated my records but they didn’t issue me any unconditional offer.
Note I am going for msc public health

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tsirin(f): 5:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Please as a dependent, my husband has been in U.K. since January on student visa, I want to start my processing now from Nigeria, is it my account I will use as POF or my husband Nigeria account?

Urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by raddyworld: 6:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Good morning Family,

Please I have being trying to find where I can see how much is the least or total.amount I can spend if I intend processing masters to u.k

I mean tuition fee which I have seen some 1000 pounds.
TB , proof of fund, e.t.c
Please just answer me because I am new to it...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Chizzy759831: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2022
Please who has an idea how long fidelity bank takes to debit form A.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mobil567: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2022
if you don’t know some inside, e go tey. 4 weeks they never even check your case.
Chizzy759831:
Please who has an idea how long fidelity bank takes to debit form A.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dahyormine(m): 7:29am On Apr 02, 2022
jasssbabe:
Thanks for your reply. I have accepted the offer over a month now and they sent a mail they have updated my records but they didn’t issue me any unconditional offer.
Dont worry, they will get back as they are working with schedule, CAS issuing won’t start till May1...

Keep your fund and pay at the right time

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2022
raddyworld:
Good morning Family,

Please I have being trying to find where I can see how much is the least or total.amount I can spend if I intend processing masters to u.k

I mean tuition fee which I have seen some 1000 pounds.
TB , proof of fund, e.t.c
Please just answer me because I am new to it...

You saw tuition fee of £1000? Maybe for a nursery school .

If you want to have an idea how it will cost then read first page of this thread

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 7:44am On Apr 02, 2022
Topmc:
I think Canada student thread is more helpful than UK
I have been seeking assistance for Statement of purpose on MSc wealth Management for the past 3 days but help not forth coming which I believe UK threaď has guru and vibrant scholars to answere all questions but resort to hide their knowledge.

Go and write one and ask people around you to proofread it.

It’s embarrassing for a masters student to be asking strangers such question. If you can’t write a page of SOP how then can you cope with assignments and projects in the UK?

25 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2022
Hello

I would advise to send a paid mail to UKVI and confirm if a decision has been made.
Ideally,you get an IHS refund if your application has been refused but don't draw conclusions yet and don't touch it incase it was a technical error and a link is sent back to pay.

If you search the thread you will see the link to send the email

Good luck

Menab:
Hi gurus,
A dependant application was submitted and biometrics done since Feb 21.. No info from UKVi and tracking says application with DMC till this minute only for me to wake up to a credit of the ihs fee into my dorm account. What could this mean please. I tracked the application again yet with DMC
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2022
jasssbabe:

Which school. What's their tuition deposit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by macmudevo: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Hello, good God, you re a student of Manchester Metropolitan University.
Please how can someone make payment to MMU via Form A as have been looking for their details for International bank transfers to no avail?

Awaiting your response. Thank you.
DanWord:

Hi, what do you mean by new user? Is it for enrollment or admission. If you can explain better or pm me I can help you by forwarding it to the IT team. That's my school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2022
Nini1234:

Please can we all link up? I’m also leaving in September
I’m also going but the payment plans isn’t friendly. I got unexpected call 2days ago via phone phone call and it lasted for 10mins and I was asked why I haven’t paid my 3000 deposit, and if i like ulster, why did I choose ulster, do I have another offer from other schools? Which I answered all and she was impressed and I was asked if I have any questions which I asked them if I can get the payment plans after the deposit. Which they later send to me 8mins after the call/ conversation. To my surprise the payment for ulster isn’t nice at all

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 8:41am On Apr 02, 2022
Bruuh people for University of Bedfordshire have been quietly paying 65% tuition deposit without complaining lol. All the best
mechoau:

I’m also going but the payment plans isn’t friendly. I got a unexpectedly call 2days ago via phone phone call and it lasted for 10mins and I was asked why I haven’t paid my 3000 deposit, and if i like ulster, why did I choose ulster, do I have another offer from other schools? Which I answered all and she was impressed and I was asked if I have any questions which I asked them if I can get the payment plans after the deposit. Which they later send to me 8mins after the call/ conversation. To my surprise the payment for ulster isn’t nice at all

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 8:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fadeyi1903: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2022
yommexe:

Please when did you apply?

When did you accept conditional offer and when were you given Unconditional offer?

I've been expecting Unconditional offer since 3weeks ago after responding to their conditional offer but nothing yet from them.

Thanks
Also waiting for their unconditional offer

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Hello,
pls, for UK visa do they require proof/means of how the POF was gotten if there was a large sum in the account , also the applicant is currently unemployed?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 0804476217zico: 9:45am On Apr 02, 2022
Hello, good day every one. Please, I want to know, has any body used Eco Bank in paying school fees using Form A. Before? Please how long does it take the CBN to cut the money? I payed my school fees deposit to One of the universities in England last week Friday. A week and some days but the money is still in my brother's account till now. Please I need your advice on this issue. And which bank is the fastest in paying the school fees using Form A? Thank you very much for your advice and contribution.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Notime0112: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2022
Maintenance evidence: Bank statement showing £845 monthly * 9 months for within London or £680 monthly * 9 months for outside London. This must be in the account for at least 28 days; the end of the 28 days must not be older than 31 days before your application.

Please house my questions are :
1. Do I have to print on the 28th day because my 28th day falls on Saturday?
2. How long does it take Uk university to issue CAS, I mean at most ?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2022
When printing your bank statement, just avoid dates where large sum deposits are made if you can't explain how.
If you're self-funding, yeah you have to show proof like employment letter, CV, pay slips, business registration, etc. If you're being sponsored, then the letter stating that from your sponsor which must be your parent or spouse.
I hope I got your question correctly?...
tadaax:
Hello,
pls, for UK visa do they require proof/means of how the POF was gotten if there was a large sum in the account , also the applicant is currently unemployed?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.