Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1218165 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Patience4lyf: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2022
dreroyals:
Please, do middlesex university gives cas without stress? Cos deposit is £7400 upfront
I got unconditional offer from them for Msc occupational health and safety management but that deposit is too much. They increase it From £1k to 7400
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ishilove: 11:31am On Apr 04, 2022
justwise:

I don’t do private email, I prefer open discussion here
@justwise can I send you a PM?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibenzerkess: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2022
thebossagain:
I have just being giving offer from Northumbria University for advanced computer science , just accepted it, but still waiting for the full details.

I also applied for computer science with advanced practice just last week and am waiting for their offer. Do you hold an undergraduate in computer science?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Aieboocaar(m): 11:33am On Apr 04, 2022

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2022
swazee:
URGENT PLEASE HELP

Good morning gurus

I recently got my CAS from Teesside University. Please I need assistance with Visa application

1. Since the time I applied to Teesside university, I have changed address (state), got a new job and updated my CV. Should I use my updateed CV and address when applying for Visa or the old one I used
to apply for admission ?

2. I have a relative in UK I now plan on staying with but as at the time of doing my pre-CAS checks, I stated I would stay in school accommodation. Though I still stated I have a relative in UK. In my application should do I say I will stay in hostel or I will be staying with my realative..How do I go about it

3. I have name spelling decrepenances on my passport and my Undergraduate Cert. I have affidavit for that. I did a notary public affidavit which has my previous address and I just did another one at high court in my new address. Which should I use for visa application ?

4. My TB test result will expire on may 9th. Can I still use it to apply for Visa or I should wait and do test ?

When is your course start date?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pristine664: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2022
I graduated with 2:2 in 2012... What's my chances of getting admission in UK for my post graduate studies and what are the major processes

I'm new here please (in fact I registered on Nairaland for this purpose)...and I will appreciate prompt response.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammobra(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2022
Hello Family
This is my first time posting here even tho i have been following this site for close to a year
So i got an uncinditional offer from glasgow Caledonian uni with a 2000 pounds off the tuition fee for
MSc Social Innovation with Professional Practice
Please is it advisable to go in for a course with professional practice because i read that its sometimes hard in getting firms to work with
NB
Also waiting for other schools too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ibenzerkess: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pristine664:
I graduated with 2:2 in 2012... What's my chances of getting admission in UK for my post graduate studies and what are the major processes

I'm new here please (in fact I registered on Nairaland for this purpose)...and I will appreciate prompt response.

Thank you.

I also graduated with 2:2 in 2010. I have gotten admissions to countless universities in the UK. From Media studies, communication and public relation to computer science and IT. You can get any course you desire to study.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pristine664:

Thank you.

There are a lot of schools that offer admission to graduates with 2:2.
It’s depends on the course you’re applying for but upon application you need your degree certificate/transcript
IELTs or WAEC or NECO result for schools that don’t require IELTs.
Academic/work reference
Personal statement
Passport
Cv if you’re using your work experience as a reason for applying for the course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
hearkenwunmi:
send them an email.

Since January, been expecting an unconditional offer, after fulfilling the conditions, but them no gree reply me, not even any update.

Thank you.
I have done that, and they have responded already
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Isiterere:

Send a mail to them from the application portal stating the conditional offer, your name, course detail and applicant ID. Also, let them know that you have uploaded the condition(I guess you have)

Thank you. It works like fire.
The unconditional offer that I've been expecting since January came this morning, after I used the means you provided

God bless you greatly

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
coscley112:
Good morning gurus in the house pls i need assistance on this am currently doing my bsc degree radiography in unizik 300l but because of this endless strike i want to apply for nursing in any uk school with cheap tuition fee am new in this i will be grateful for any tips on how to go about it and requirements and my chances

Nursing in the UK isn't really cheap. It is upwards of £12k/year. I could be wrong.

Do research online.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abbey8890: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hi how much is IHS pls?

Don't know how you arrived at your calculation but each applicant either main or dependants will pay same amount for IHS[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
ibenzerkess:

I also graduated with 2:2 in 2010. I have gotten admissions to countless universities in the UK.

Look how boastful you are. "Countless universities".
It is your type that abuses the free application process. If the application was paid, would you apply to "countless universities?"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NomzyJust(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pristine664:

Thank you.

You will get admitted but make sure you have filled up the gaps since 2012 to present on your CV. And please don't apply to "countless universities" like that Uncle. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
ebubedrums001:
Good evening everyone. I'm a newbie here. Please is there any school in the UK that doesn't require you pay tuition deposit before applying for visa? Also, is there anyone here who's applying or studying in University of Sunderland?

I have a conditional offer from sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Pls how long did it take to get an offer from the school after you submitted your application
Elsanchez:

I have a conditional offer from sunderland
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elsanchez: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
cheeketo:
Pls how long did it take to get an offer from the school after you submitted your application

Not long o.

Infact they are one of the first to give me admission offer sef.

same day i applied, same day i recieved offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Inyas2015: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello Famz

After applying to many school (msc) And waiting for admission how can change my these one year course to two years course with placement?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
NomzyJust:

It is your type that abuses the free application process. If the application was paid, would you apply to "countless universities?"
No offence but you sound childish with this submission. Is that not one of the perks of having free applications? So he shouldn't spread his tentacles because it is free application? He didn't set the free applications himself, the country and the individual universities did so he is not in any fault if he applies to countless schools afterall he can't attend all. In summary, there is nothing to abuse in applying to more than one university just because it is free.

15 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
I don't get your point about been boastful. All I can see is someone trying to encourage another that feels they are not up to standard for having graduated with 2.2
NomzyJust:

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please apply to as many schools as you can because some will not take you while some will come with stringent rules.
NomzyJust:

You will get admitted but make sure you have filled up the gaps since 2012 to present on your CV. And please don't apply to "countless universities" like that Uncle. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bebesto(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please gurus in the house, is it okay to pay more than the required deposit and still not pay the full school fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bebesto:
Please gurus in the house, is it okay to pay more than the required deposit and still not pay the full school fee?
Yes,it’s okay to pay more.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lmaooooo my God! wetin be this? E dey pain you say UK schools accept 2:2 or what? I am silent reader here and I barely talk but is a very senseless statement.

Even if the applications weren't free and they still accept 2:2, does it change the fact that UK schools accepts 2:2? Or if they ask for application fee, they wouldn't accept application from 2:2 or what

Walk me through the thought process of what you just typed.

NomzyJust:

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Per se, attention to details matters alot. Pay what the school demanded you for as stated in your offer letter.
Bebesto:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Killamo: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
1. How much should i have to even start thinking of applying for Msc admission in U.K? I'm currently worth around 4m, still hustling hard. Omo naija no easy cry cry
2. What sch offer A.I, Data Science or Machine Learning at affordable fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mosimileoluwa12:
Lmaooooo my God! wetin be this? E dey pain you say UK schools accept 2:2 or what? I am silent reader here and I barely talk but is a very senseless statement.

Even if the applications weren't free and they still accept 2:2, does it change the fact that UK schools accepts 2:2? Or if they ask for application fee, they wouldn't accept application from 2:2 or what

Walk me through the thought process of what you just typed.

The guy don go back to him shell from whence he cometh from.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Masjeff14: 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
You can apply for Common wealth scholarship.However, you will return to your home country after graduation.
Masjeff14:
Per se, attention to details matters alot. Pay what the school demanded you for as stated in your offer letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Why? I don't see any problem in paying more than the initial deposit. It is called *AT LEAST* for a reason. If you have more than that, you can go ahead to pay. So are you saying I shouldn't pay my fees at once even if I can because the Uni says at least 50% on enrollment?

Masjeff14:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please go ahead. It always stated that you can pay more than the requird deposit if you have it. You don't have a problem.

Bebesto:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.