Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (330) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210784 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Killamo: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
NomzyJust:

Yes living expenses for 9 months if you're in London or outside + tuition remainder.
Both has to be in your account for 28 days prior to visa.
Can you give an estimate of how much it will be In total. Say for instance a course of 16k GBP at Bournemouth
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
CollinsTutu:

They usually advice that the payment deposits should be made immediately your offer has been changed to unconditional…quoting from the email they sent

Have you paid the admission deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
mechoau:

I also got the same fee of 14,700 without discount and the offer letter comes with conditions requesting for my waec result which I have wrote to them and expressed to accept my offer.

In the offer letter, there is a part that says one can apply for a scholarship and discount which I have done, hopefully, I get favoured

I wish all UK schools can be straightforward and BOLD on International student fees like the University of Derby

Just See below wink wink

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okonja(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
Killamo:
Can you give an estimate of how much it will be In total. Say for instance a course of 16k GBP at Bournemouth

For Admission
Tuition fee:- 16k
Admission Deposit Fee for CAS:- 2k
Tuition fee balance:- £14,000
Cost of Living per month (outside London) :- £1,023 * 9 months = £9,127

POF
Tuition fee balance + Cost of Living
Total = £23,127

For Visa

IHS Fee
£705

Visa fee
£348

TB Fee
N57,800

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Killamo: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
1. How much impact does choosing 'Advance practice' option have on Job chances upon graduation?

2. What are the other advantages and/or disadvantages of choosing 'Advance Practice'

Option A: 1-year, £14k

Option B: 2-year, £8.5k per year + £4.25(A.P fee) making a total of £21.25k

So will the extra 7.25k I'm spending on option B be worth it?

3. What other schools accept at least 5 installments?

I'm eyeing Data Science at Teeside University. I'm quite versed in that field through several online courses. I wish to use the 2 years to hustle. Less focus will be on academics.

Advise me if I'm making a mistake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Queenzy421:

Thank you for your response.
Maybe I'll correct the name on NIN then, since it's just N2,500 and can be done within the State and get him another birth certificate
pls wen did u do ur son capturing my daughter passport is not yet out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Inigeorge: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Agbekeoy post=111670070]
Please anyone going to the university of Bradford in September 2022 let’s connect please [/quote

Hi, let's connect. Bradford September intake here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wow. This is noted. Thanks

Pauloot:
Thats not true. Your old passport number reflects on your new passport.
People i know got their visas without visiting IOM for passort number update.

Selah
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yommexe(m): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
A
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
AlphaUno:

This tier 4 policy pays working dependants more than it pays single students.

As a single student, your 20 hr / week can never pay your tuition n maintain you o
if u no wat u are doing and not living extravagantly d money u will make during ur semester break is almost enough to pay 70% of ur fee

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ese011: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
I got an offer for january and paid 1k but i deferred till september. I haven't gotten a new offer with my new course .
yommexe:

I applied BUT unfortunately they refused to respond.

Have you gotten an offer ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Killamo:
My Passport expired as a virgin. Where can I renew it fast, cheap. My bro did his in Osogbo at a fee is 60k. Where can I do it cheaper?
is ur brother passport out and wen did he do it I did for my daughter too in osogbo

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Killamo: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cjaylawson:
is ur brother passport out and wen did he do it I did for my daughter too in osogbo
Yes
Out within 2 weeks of him applying
He paid 60k for 32 pages
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
[Were u not given 5k discount by Lincoln secondly did u say POF is not requested before CAS issuancequote author=uchman post=111673255]Elders of the land, I have come to you guys for guildance.

I have 2 offers now,

From Lincoln university(Conditional)
MSc Mechanical Engineering
To present ATAS certificate and also to rewrite my SOP.
Deposit...3k
Fees... 16k
No precas interview
No precas POF

Another from
Canterbury Christ Church University (Unconditional)
MSc Advance Manufacturing System Technology

No condition...
Fee... 14,500
Scholarship...1,500
Main fee...13,000

Precas interview( they have already sent this to my mail)
No POF before Cas...

Please advice me in terms of Job opportunities and other necessary things i should know about the 2 like accomodation.

Thou,
Canterbury don dey call me to pay deposit, so that they will issue me CAS to go for my Visa...

CC
Mimilyrics,
Justwise,
Omopapa,
and others,
Please advise[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jsaviour:

And when would that be considering I am May intake and start course date is May 9. Is there a stipulated time for issuing CAS to people? I thought it's issued once you meet the offers and pay your deposit?
I am sorry for the late reply, you need to get in touch with your school, for May intakes, you do not have much time on your hand.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mitch43: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
splendorian:
Good afternoon house, please who has an idea of how long it will take University of Sussex to confirm receipt of the deposit which I have made on Friday? . After collecting the Telex, I emailed it to the school.. Hope I did the right thing?

Please how much did you pay for deposit and how long did it take for them to send in offer letter??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mogatti: 6:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=matthewosun post=111703998]Good day house qm new here pls I would like to know more about university of Birmingham, I got conditional offer from them and I was not ask to submit any additional information but to pay a deposit of 2k for cos to b issue and the fee is super high about 26k. Pls I want to know the payment plan ie their instalmental arrangements.
Pls is there anybody who are going to this school here

The fees is quite high, what course if i may ask
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Isiterere(m): 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cjaylawson:
if u no wat u are doing and not living extravagantly d money u will make during ur semester break is almost enough to pay 70% of ur fee
Are you talking from experience?
70% of tuition fee you say?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kingzy4pep:
Oh okay. I don tire to wait for admission from them. I actually like the school, it's affordable with good payment plan

According to the suggestion from this platform, the response was faster than I have been waiting... Send them a mail from the portal created for you, their response rate is much faster via that route
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by chaw: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
bali233:

telex if paying fees
I’m abit late seeing this post, I chose the electronic transfer option when filling the application which I submitted a week ago, however I haven’t been debited. Should I move the money out of my account and create a new application or what can I do. This is urgent please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Queenzy421(f): 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
giselle237:
corrction of all data except DOB on nin is 600 naira. Correct the NIN instead. His name from now on will be Oluwaseyi. U can get affidavit for change of name as well

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
AlphaUno:

Capitalism and cut-throat biz attitude.
That's wickedness on their part, if you ask me. After all the payments, just £800 debt and you withdrew someone's admission.

Exploitation and nothing more

LOL

Did we all not submit PROOF OF FUNDS

What do you think POF means? That you have money naw abi no be so

grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
AlphaUno:

This tier 4 policy pays working dependants more than it pays single students.

As a single student, your 20 hr / week can never pay your tuition n maintain you o

About the bolded part, yes

the 20 hr/week can maintain you depending on where you live ..and the school's payment plan

It all depends smiley

I think everything favors people on 2 yrs study with Jan resumption a lot

May God epp us

grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Healhtyliving: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wrote and met the minimum requirements. Practice for 2wks
Jesutofunmifak:

Please what did they do about the IELTS thing?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Parlegrandpa: 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hi, I;m also going to Hertfordshire

Ese011:
hello everyone,

Please is there anyone going to the university of hertfordshire for september 2022 intake.
please drop a comment so that we can keep in touch for updates. You also share share telegram or whatsaap group links if you have any.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by matthewosun: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=mogatti post=111708154][/quote]

MSc Advanced Engineering Management (Construction Management) (FT)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Parlegrandpa: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please, i selected electronic transfer when i was filling mine, how would that affect my mine?

bali233:

telex if paying fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mitch43: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please who has gotten an offer from University of Sussex. I’d like to know how long it took to send in admission decisions, their tuition deposit and their payment plan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ese011: 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hi parlegranpa,

You can contact me on courageousik0@gmail.com for us to connect.

Parlegrandpa:
Hi, I;m also going to Hertfordshire

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 8:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello,

No if you mean through bureau de change except through apps or people you know that do so

Regards

Hanzzyyy:
Hello Members, Can I change my Nigerian Naira to Pounds or Dollars in the United Kingdom?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.