Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1224720 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adefunke2022: 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
I got a conditional offer from university of reading pls I need information about their deposit fee and payment plan
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amarachyy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please does anyone know anything about university of law. I got an offer there last week to study Business Analytics.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iBash: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mannymanny:

They mailed my wife two days ago that their deposit is now £10,250. I just weak.

Same thing with me..Now I'm just patiently waiting to hear from other schools.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Amarachyy:
Please does anyone know anything about university of law. I got an offer there last week to study Business Analytics.

Pls avoid that school ooo. My friend waited for CAS and is still waiting. lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ensamy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
What's the current exchange Naira to £ , CBN rate. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amarachyy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
bali233:

Pls avoid that school ooo. My friend waited for CAS and is still waiting. lol

Wow! They even called me yesterday to make deposits of 3k and then write English test online
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
pls does one need to make payment before booking a date for tb test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Amarachyy:

Wow! They even called me yesterday to make deposits of 3k and then write English test online

Thats what they do. They pressurize u to pay deposit then abandon you. The uni isnt even on the ranking system so avoid it

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by hustla(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
thebossagain:

Bro just over it , we are know what we know .

Nah, I dont know smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hi Guys,
Please like how much do i need to set aside for IHS, Visa fee and other fees minus TB test for family of 3.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CamelCase: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
ndidibabe:
I am dumbfounded to know that there is an advertisement of proof of fund on this travel section. Did Seun approve this?

What is really going on? Is this thing legit now?

Biko where is it, please I will need it in the nearest future, I have been given an offer in Bedforshire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Amarachyy(f): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
bali233:

Thats what they do. They pressurize u to pay deposit then abandon you. The uni isnt even on the ranking system so avoid it
Okay thanks dear..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
ZiggyMr:
Hi Guys,
Please like how much do i need to set aside for IHS, Visa fee and other fees minus TB test for family of 3.

$4323 thats about 2.4m
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cutebear: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
No, but you need to make a transfer to their account at least, 2 days before your appointment
tadaax:
pls does one need to make payment before booking a date for tb test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kunleop: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
bali233:

$4323 thats about 2.4m

How much is the fee in dollar equivalent for one person?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kunleop:

How much is the fee in dollar equivalent for one person?

$1441 per person for visa and ihs fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Metaversed: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
thebossagain:

They so many cheap school that accepts less deposit , why don't you apply to them and they the best offer, I have 3 offers now ,and trying to see the one that favours me the most,
Spread your net to other universities.
Please can you help me with some of the cheap schools... I thought University of West London was cheap. But now I'll have to prioritize deposit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CamelCase: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Pls o.. since I dey here I never hear university of Bedfordshire

I come dey feel one kind,

Please anyone say something about bedfordshire, I got an offer from them two weeks ago.

Though their initial deposit is high sha, 65% of your one year tuition, that's about 8,000 pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
bali233:

$4323 thats about 2.4m
Really, 2.4M?
was thinking like 3.5M sef
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
CamelCase:
Pls o.. since I dey here I never hear university of Bedfordshire

I come dey feel one kind,

Please anyone say something about bedfordshire, I got an offer from them two weeks ago.

Though their initial deposit is high sha, 65% of your one year tuition, that's about 8,000 pounds

Because they are comfortably sitting as the least ranked university in the Uk and deposit is too high

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iyceconcept: 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good day Gurus in the house. Pls Can one apply to schools with out transcript and Int'l passport as it is still been processed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2022
eljidy:
Good Afternoon to the Gurus in house.

I got an unconditional offer to study Human Resources management (CIPD) at Aston University.

The good news is that they accept 2,000 pounds as deposit but the schools fee is 21,250 pounds which is crazily high for me. I was hoping I would get a discount from them.

Could one in the house help suggest how to get a discount from the school ?

Thanks

Run!
Run!!
Run!!!

Don't worry about discount, just run from them. £21k to do masters in HR ?

Abeg come make I run am for you just that I no go give you certificate but I go equip you with maaaad HR skills

Tueh!
None sense and Putin!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Moscod123(m): 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Edward9295:

plz drop ur mail
Pls, I am interested. My mail is moscod.fc@gmail.com
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
omis1:

I went there but due to covid rules they are presently working from home . The security at the Gate told me to relax and it would be delivered

Covid still dey? Even when their mother land, UK, don relax all protocols?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bidemib(f): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
I’m pretty sure the university will have a daycare. Most unis do, to make it easier for their staff and students.

It might just cost moreeee.

Solatium:

Who will look after the kids when she must have gone for classes?
Don't go an lose your children to social services o

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.