Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210631 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
giselle237:
you were duped. It is 650 naira. sorry

It was emergency becouse of the visa application , and the wrong spilling of the names was hindring it, but on a normal day I won't have done it for that price .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
I'm in your shoes, all you need to do as I got information from other person is to go to your uni and ask for a letter of English language evidence. I'm doing that too maybe by tomorrow.

Thanks
bola01234:

Pls don't be...
We are the going there for a better life....
That uni is d only that has reply me..others keep telling to go write d exam
This is just for anybody else I'm my shoes

Keep fight guys..
Uk we meet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Damdad(f): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good evening all, please I need your advice . My name currently is Mrs Dada
(my husband is late). I am planning to go to Uk via the study route . The person I’m with at the moment with the plan to marry next month is ogundipe (surname ). Is it okay to still use Mrs dada on my international passport as I’m about to renew it ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bnaira77(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hello, what is this ? Can you please explain ? My school request me to send an English language evidence ... Can I use my transcript or certificate or do I need to go to my school to request English language evidence
Killamo:
Merci
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ConnectMee: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Had same issue. Choose Swift, bank officer said not a problem. Currently at ADB_REVIEWER_DISBURSEMENT stage after 8 days with Zenith Bank.

Afroguee:
Good day everyone,

On my form A , I chose Swift and I'm seeing on here that I'm supposed to choose telex. I asked them at the bank and they said it was fine. It's been almost a week now and I haven't been debited.
What do I do?? my deadline is in a few days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
mechoau:

You have only shown me your stupidity and I pity those who will exchange conversations with you. Mr [b]numbering university [/b]university your details informations are wrong

I share an information , you disagree with it , I ask which of the information is wrong, instead of you to pin point the particular one ,with the proper information , you turn it to insult , that is to show you the kind of human being you are , I ask one more time Mr man which of the information I shared is wrong so I can send you my offer letter . Weak people turn an argument into insult .

14 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Cassiedee:

Please, what does the payment plan looks like? And have you gone for the pre-cas interview?...any idea on specific questions they can ask?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bighgggg: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
ukay89:

Scroll down. There should be a comment there.
Nothing. The down is blank

Help help me please. What's the next please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicky123: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
mechoau:

You have only shown me your stupidity and I pity those who will exchange conversations with you. Mr [b]numbering university [/b]university your details informations are wrong
He's only asking you a question..you don't have to be rude with your replies. Please be calm. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
pinkasso:
You are on the right track...they will contact you soon for a Pre-CAS interview arranged date..in the main time start studying the components of your msc or Mba....you will asked to explain each course in detail in your selected Msc or MBA ...all the best
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LeOTsGrand(m): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
mechoau:

You are the one saying trash and being stupid here, u don't condemn u correct. If u know the right info about what he posted say it or u keep it to urself till eternity. I want to believe u are a learned fellow.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omonas035(f): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
tadaax:
Pleas has anyone received a reply after sending a mail to accept the offer from university of derby? my offer was initially unconditional but was told to send a mail to accept

I have received a reply from derby after sending my acceptance mail to them. They will reply you once they have checked it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
thebossagain:

I share an information , you disagree with it , I ask which of the information is wrong, instead of you to pin point the particular one ,with the proper information , you turn it to insult , that is to show you the kind of human being you are , I ask one more time Mr man which of the information I shared is wrong so I can send you my offer letter . Weak people turn an argument into insult .

1. Firstly, I haven’t come across any university named Numbering university, attached screenshot is the payment plan for derby which is not 50% on or before enrollment. So how did you come with 50% on derby ??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nicky123: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please who Is going to Bangor University? September intake.. no one talks about the school here

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by silveria209: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mmasinachi22:

I’m also going to Ulster University May intake. Though London campus. But can we link up, is there a WhatsApp group for May intake?

good day i applied ulster university london campus have pay deposit of my tuition fee since 7th of march i haven't heard from them and i'm worried cause time is against me
any information concerning PRE-CAS interview today mark a month that i make payment for MAY INTAKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olagamalin(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2022
AlphaUno:

Which way my pipo, ahba 26k for tuition aside other expenses? This is exploitation nau

Exploitation?? University of Birmingham is a member of the Russell Group. It's like the British equivalent of Ivy League.

If you want lower tuition.... there are several schools that fit the bill.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by thebossagain: 12:16am On Apr 08, 2022
Nicky123:
Please who Is going to Bangor University? September intake.. no one talks about the school here
iam going there

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mitch43: 1:43am On Apr 08, 2022
silveria209:

good day i applied ulster university london campus have pay deposit of my tuition fee since 7th of march i haven't heard from them and i'm worried cause time is against me
any information concerning PRE-CAS interview today mark a month that i make payment for MAY INTAKE

Have you tried calling them?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by swazee: 3:13am On Apr 08, 2022
Good morning gurus
My TB test will expire on 9th may. can i still use it to apply for VISA this month, let's say i do biometrics before 9th may ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by swazee: 3:14am On Apr 08, 2022
swazee:
good evening gurus.

I have descrepancies in name spelling on my undergraduate cert and passport and i have an affidavit regarding that. while filling the VISA application form, there is a question ''Are you now or have you ever been known by
another name?'' .Do i put the names there ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toyolax(m): 3:46am On Apr 08, 2022
mechoau:

You have only shown me your stupidity and I pity those who will exchange conversations with you. Mr numbering university university your details informations are wrong
Stop it! What has 'stupidity' got to do with this simple conversation? Be civil man.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 5:20am On Apr 08, 2022
silveria209:
i applied at ulster university london campus, have paid my tuition fees deposit since 7th of march till now i haven't received any mail concerning PRE-CAS interview i tried to sent message to the admission team but none of them are replying my mail
please what should i do
anyone have idea on who to reach out to? time is against me or is it that they don't issue CAS anymore for MAY INTAKE
Ulster no longer issue cas or accept payment for May intake I had to go for another school even after getting offer from them besides were you given unconditional offer and invoice to proceed with payment
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 08, 2022
hustla:

Prevent Nigerians from going there or to advice Nigerians to prepare better?

cheesy

800 pounds is very small. Most or all of the citizens that go to school are on loan even though home school fees is cheaper than international student. What if there is delay of payment due to Form A or tragedy of the sponsor? You are doing the school a favour by booming their economy.

I think it is a lie as the person that posted this has not replied and cannot name the school. No school can remove you because of 800 pounds. You can even sue them. Worse they can do is that you won't be given certificate and won't do graduation. You all should stop speading fake news just because you want to comment.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tosinobikoya49: 5:25am On Apr 08, 2022
Liciousjessy:
Please anybody going to University of West England Bristol
I have friends studying there maybe they can help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2022
Bnaira77:
Hello, what is this ? Can you please explain ? My school request me to send an English language evidence ... Can I use my transcript or certificate or do I need to go to my school to request English language evidence
use your waec or neco certificate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by felixoviosun: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2022
thebossagain:

Please share your university of derby offer letter, I think the info on that is false, please share

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by heavenlychy: 5:41am On Apr 08, 2022
Please house, I accepted an offer from Liverpool Hope University Sep. 2022. I intend to pay my deposit so I logged into the Form A online Portal and they request a 'bill of payment' which the school didn't send me. I've been sending them mails for a week now and no response from them. what should I do? I'll like to link up with anyone going to the school so I can gain more insight. send me a mail please.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 6:37am On Apr 08, 2022
We can have conversations on a public space without using insulting words or being unnecessarily rude come on
mechoau:

You have only shown me your stupidity and I pity those who will exchange conversations with you. Mr numbering university university your details informations are wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Killamo: 7:17am On Apr 08, 2022
Bnaira77:
Merci means Thank you

Direct your question to an expert o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Afroguee: 7:21am On Apr 08, 2022
It's been a week now and mine is still in ADB_ reviewer, and I used UBA. I thought they were suppose to be fast. What do you advise I do?? Cuz Tuesday is in a few days.
ConnectMee:
Had same issue. Choose Swift, bank officer said not a problem. Currently at ADB_REVIEWER_DISBURSEMENT stage after 8 days with Zenith Bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.